Warframe guide

There are 209 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I started solo... used the new NPCs (not my lichs) and got totally owned because they did not do what they were supposed to do. Of course did I give them tasks prior starting the missions but they happily ignored their job.

Strange. Mine did their job passably. Probably because my pilot NPC has 5 in piloting? But that's a resource-available crew member that wouldn't be available for a new player, so there's that.

My Railjack prior the update was 100% maxed out with shitloads of resources that went into upgrades. What I got refunded was a joke. 10k Endo does in no way compensate the costs bringing the railjack back to where it once was.

One of the reasons why I was excited for Dirac->Endo transfer? I had metric flak ton of Dirac and nowhere to spend it on. So it was profitable for me in terms of Endo.

Credits, on the other hand? Not so much.

In the 5 missions that I have played I was non-stop under attack by enemy fighters or enemy torpedoes (which seem to launch once every 2 minutes) giving me absolutely no time to do the mission objectives.

Endless fighters/crewships is bullshit, and this is why I would prefer doing Skirmish missions. Here I have to agree completely. But there's apparently something bugged with your crew 'cos mine so far (and I cleared Venus and Neptune Proxima) did their job passably.

Also Corpus Ice Driver keeps flinging comet shards at you even after you disable it. But this is definitely a bug.

Ok, I can now put a few forma on the railjack and try to make the mods stronger. A luxury new players probably dont have.

But turning the Avionics system into mods is even more limiting than it was before. With Avionics you only needed to care about the total capacity. But now you also need to consider the polarities of the new mods and have to put polarities on mod slots which in the end limits your options. The flexibility you had before is no longer there.

Different builds might now conflict with your slot polarization.

Plexus system is also bullshit, at least for new players. I might go a bit further and say that the polarity system in general is bullshit since it kills build flexibility. Would be fine for everything else since you can have multiple of it, but you only have 1 Plexus. Also you'll need Aura Forma to get the most of your railjack. What are the odds of a new player having an Aura Forma?

Removing ship energy and using warframe energy instead is another stupid change which will limit very much which Warframes you can actually use on Railjack.

That is indeed bullshit. The workaround that I use involves some of the following:

a) a decent pilot to keep the 'jack intact while I go to the Forge and craft myself some Warframe Energy

b) a high energy capacity Ivara Prime

c) Energy Siphon

d) Energizing Dash

e) a Necramech to compensate for Ivara's lack of staying power.

...I think that says enough.

Last but not least do I think that there still is no real incentive for most players to play Railjack missions.

Well, there still is one for me: to grind experience for my MR fodder loadout. Yes, Gian Point is gone... but now my loadout doesn't matter at all because I can use a necramech when the celestial meets the terrestrial. Yes, the railjack energy is tied to warframe energy. Two words: Energizing Dash. Also it's still a source of relics and now also a low-key source of Endo as well.

Though that won't last long since I'm sure DE will wreck the Grineer Skirmish missions too.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• What are the odds of a new player having an Aura Forma?

Well, I would say pick the Aura that has the most benefit (in my eyes the one that increases hull and armor) and put a normal forma matching the polarity on it.

Aura forma are not necessarily needed since they turn the polarity in to a universal one (i dont think that this is required).

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Wait a sec. I can put a normal Forma into an Aura slot?

... I really wasn't aware of that.

But seriously, this is what they should have done to all slots in the Plexus: ability to give any slot universal polarity.

• Yes you can do that on Aura slots, you just have to make a decision on the polarity if you use a normal Forma.

That is the only difference.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok after some experimenting with the new railjack revision I think I got a good overview over what works and what doesnt.

My biggest problem with the new railjack content is that they have added new components and new armaments but have not increased the capacity for these.

It is not possible to store all the stuff which puts me into questioning if I even should bother going for the new weapon types.

The Intrinsics farm is easy. I got the 1024 points for the new command intrinsics with ease. No big deal.

I decided to use an Aura Forma on my Railjack for the reason that I have plenty of those (never really use them on warframes) and believe that new aura mods for railjack will for sure be introduced at a later point.

I use the Ironclad Matrix in the Aura since it seems to be the most useful atm.

Other mods I use are Hyperstrike, Crimson Fugue, Predator and Section Density to boost the turret damage as much as possible.

Cruising Speed, Conic Nozzle and Ion Burn for speed increase. Forward Artillery since I want to one shot crewships.

All mods maxed out and a few slots polarized for that reason. With other words the ship is modded for turret damage and speed. I don't need any of the other gimmicks.

The only battle mods you might need are the particle ram and seeker volley.

Blackhole and Tether are not that useful any longer.

Tactical mods.... well... take whatever you want... I really never use them.

Components I use is a Zetki Shield. It does not have the highest capacity but it almost instantly starts recharging after getting damaged.

I use the version which adds 25% bonus damage to turrets when the shield is depleted (which might happen due to the lower shield capacity).

I switched my engines to the Lavan mkiii since it has the highest boost speed.

Since boost energy has been removed now you can use the boost non-stop and this seems to be the by far fasted engine now.

Lavan Plating mkiii is the best choice. It has a hull capacity of 6000 when maxed and an armor rating of 2688. Armor is low than on Vidar Plating but the effective health calculation puts Lavan into a slightly better position than the Vidar plating.

I changed my Reactor to Lavan aswell. It offers a bonus on duration (which I dont care about atm) and strength of battle mods.

Deciding factor however is that there is a version which offers 25% bonus to shield capacity if used together with a Lavan plating. This is an overwhelmingly good synergy effect.

This leads to 5106 Armor, 406m/s flight speed, x2.7 boost speed, 11399 Hull, 3406 Shields.

That is as tanky as a railjack can get.

The best warframe you can use on railjack missions now is Lavos.

Since Railjacks no longer have own energy for the battle mods the Warframe energy is used instead. This renders MANY warframes and warframe builds totally useless in Railjack now. You could take a frame with a large energy pool and a Flow or Primed Flow mod into Railjack missions. This would improve the situation for sure but your energy still will be limited unless you have something that regenerates energy (e.g. Energy Siphon Aura, Zenurik Focus school or an energy booster on your gear while).

Lavos has one advantage that no other Warframe has. He does not need energy at all to cast abilities. Instead his abilities are going on a cooldown when casted (a short cooldown). With Lavos you can use battle avionics every few seconds without any energy needs.

The new energy system on Railjacks is totally borked. Lets see if Railjack 3.0 or whatever they will call it makes it any better.

Lets also take a look at Crew because.... *cough*... lets say it is an interesting mechanic.

If you assume that a Lich would be a good crew member because they are "hard" to get and their initial stats look good I have to disappoint you.

Lichs are garbage in Railjack.

Sure they have insanely high health and shields but that is where their advantages stop.

You can only assign them to the defender role. Other roles are not available. They dont have any bonus stats unlike the other crew members.

They only can use the weapon they already have when you get the lich (including that bonus damage of that weapon - no matter how good or bad it is). You can not give other weapons to them.

Their own weapon does, lets say 40% bonus toxin damage. That weapon however can not be modded. The weapons you would be able to give to normal crew members (the ones that are not liches) can be modded. You can give the strongest weapons you have to your other crew members and the damage bonuses from the mods count.

A lich does not have any traits unlike the other crew members.

If you a normal crew member with 5 points in the combat trait you would get +200% damage.

The lichs have unmodded weapons with a miserable bonus stat compared to the modded weapons normal crew members can use and the 200% bonus damage they might get from their combat trait.

Lichs are garbage.

Dunno if that ever gets rebalanced but right now they are not worth to be used.

The other crew members can be put into four roles: Defender, Gunner, Engineer and Pilot.

And now I will tell you why 50% of that is useless crap.

Pilots

You don't need a pilot at all.

Pilots are vulnerable to attacks from boarding parties because they never leave the pilot seat.

Pilots never fly where you want them to be. They can get the ship get stuck in stations... they can fly far away forcing you to fly towards them and use the omni tool to board them again. If you use beam weapons like Photor they are unable to fire a continues beam. They fire pulses instead wasting dps.

But the worst is when your missions objective is to destroy the weak points of a reactor at the end of a mission. You fly manually to that point... leave the pilot seat... enter the artillery, you charge the weapon and when you are almost read to fire the pilot one deck above you jumps into the pilot seat and flies away from the mission target.

Pilots are annoying little assholes making the mission last way longer than necessary.

Don't use them. You don't need them.

Defenders

Great at clearing boarding parties. They do high DPS and are very effective at defending your ship.

And I make the bold claim that you don't need a single Defender on your Railjack (explanation follows).

Engineers

To have an Engineer is a must have on your Railjack. They repair the ship based on their repair stats and also take care of hazards.

It might even be that they interact with the forge (I am not 100% sure but my artillery charges always seem to be full).

When Engineers have no other job (e.g. takeing care of a fire) they also engage in combat to clear boarding parties.

A good roll of an Engineer would have the following stats:

Pilot 0

Gunnery 0

Repair 5

Combat 4

Endurance 4

Of course a combat value of 5 and endurance of 3 would also work, or combat 3 and endurance 5.

The point is your Engineer has to be perfect in repair and the combat and endurance traits have to be as high as possible so that the engineer could do the Defender role when he/she is not busy with repairing. The engineer can replace a defender if required if the traits fit.

Gunners

Gunners of course should have a max trait in Gunnery to help him kill enemy ships.

Similar to the Engineer Gunners also can defend the railjack if they are not busy using the turrets. They will leave the turrets when boarded any no enemy ships are in range. With other words they also can assist defending the ship and partly fill the Defender role.

Perfect Traits would be:

Pilot 0

Gunnery 5

Repair x

Combat x

Endurance x

You can distribute the remaining 8 points freely between repair, combat and endurance. A point in pilot would be wasted. Having a point in repair at least helps to repair the hull and heal the gunner from own health damages.

I use one Engineer with good stats and two gunners also with good stats which do an impressive job at keeping fighters and boarding capsules away from my railjack.

The very few times a boarding capsule got through (happend just 2 times) the engineer and both gunners did defend the railjack perfectly. A defender was not needed at all. Give them a good weapon with good mods and you wont ever have a problem.

The 2 Gunners will nonstop kill enemy fighters will you are boarding the stations which means lots of rare loot to be collected automatically. Your railjack never will get into the situation of being low on hull or with critical damage.

I don't have crew with god rolls yet... that for sure will take a few weeks considering that only every 8 hours Ticker has new crew members.

You need to take a look at the crew which cost resources instead of credits. They have more trait point by default (10 instead of just 8).

Armaments of choice

Forward guns (Pilot) in my eyes should be Zetki Photor as they for some reason I dont understand yet can easily break Corpus shields while other weapons have significant problems with that tasks, especially on crew ships.

For the other turrets I would use Zetki Pulsars which for some ultra strange reasons one-shot enemy fighters as soon they spawn. There probably is something broken with these turrets.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• This renders MANY warframes and warframe builds totally useless in Railjack now. You could take a frame with a large energy pool and a Flow or Primed Flow mod into Railjack missions. This would improve the situation for sure but your energy still will be limited unless you have something that regenerates energy (e.g. Energy Siphon Aura, Zenurik Focus school or an energy booster on your gear while).

I solved this by using one of my Ivara builds; with Energy Siphon and Energizing Dash. Might also see if Sahasa Kubrow works.

Also, I'm yet to use Seeker Volley in Corpus Railjack missions. I just activate Particle Ram and fly with it. Seeker Volley works best when you are fighting a flak load of fighters, and Corpus missions spawn them in small portions.

Also you could try Hildryn.

Pilots never fly where you want them to be. They can get the ship get stuck in stations... they can fly far away forcing you to fly towards them and use the omni tool to board them again. If you use beam weapons like Photor they are unable to fire a continues beam. They fire pulses instead wasting dps.

I personally found the pilot useful for the situations when I'm doing secondary objectives/priority targets and there are fighters nearby. All other times I reassign that crew member to Engineer/Defender/Gunner.

When Engineers have no other job (e.g. takeing care of a fire) they also engage in combat to clear boarding parties.

Except that the boarding party sets the fire the first thing, so the Engineer will prioritize extinguishing it over the guy who set it that's currently stabbing their face off.

Similar to the Engineer Gunners also can defend the railjack if they are not busy using the turrets. They will leave the turrets when boarded any no enemy ships are in range.

Unfortunately, in the new Corpus missions, there are always enemy ships in range. Never once have I noticed a gunner leaving their seat to deal with the boarding.

Honestly, the Defender role could just be an option for Engineers, Pilots and Gunners. Either tell them to drop and repel boarding once they appear or prioirtize their duty.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• after leaving my railjack for 2 hours in a high level solo mission while I was doing some rl stuff yesterday I can only say that I stick to my opinion above

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I just took this vid from a veil proxima mission (harder than that the missions won't get).

The boarding party in the early part of the mission got cleared within seconds.

Clearing hazards took the engineer ~10 seconds; a few points in endurance for the engineer is more than enough to make him survive that long.

The gunners easily can deal with the non-stop spawning fighters.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok I guess I am done creating the first batch of Warframe build guides.

I started with the frames which have a Potato already (Potent Orokin Technical Augmentation and Tactical Offensive device). I have one more Prime Warframe with a potato but the build is not complete yet, so Mag Prime will be added when I have her ready to go. The other Warframes will take longer and will be added in the next weeks or months.

Done:

Excalibur Umbra

Rhino Prime

Nova Prime

Atlas Prime

Ember Prime

Inaros Prime

Nekros Prime

Limbo Prime

Khora

Mirage Prime

Frost Prime

Mesa Prime

Nezha Prime

Oberon Prime

Octavia Prime

Saryn Prime

Titania Prime

Vauban Prime

Volt Prime

Zephyr Prime

Hydroid Prime

Ivara Prime

Wukong Prime

To be done:

Ash Prime

Banshee Prime

Chroma Prime

Equinox Prime

Loki Prime

Mag Prime

Nyx Prime

Trinity Prime

Valkyr Prime

Baruuk

Gara

Garuda

Gauss

Grendel

Harrow

Hildryn

Lavos

Nidus

Protea

Revenant

Wisp

Xaku

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Hm. Could you also do/look for Orokin Moon Hall guides?

Also, doesn't Nyx have a Prime? (BTW IIRC Nyx Prime and Valkyr Prime relics drop from Railjack loot dungeons)

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• yes you are correct it's a Nyx prime

A halls of ascension guide should not be a bit problem

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I just would need to see how to get the team challenge done. The other are easy to solo.

Are you interested to know how to do them normally or do you want me to show the easy ways which exploit a few game mechanics?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• here it is:

Lua - Halls of Ascension

I wish the game had more of these puzzles.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• whatever I wrote about modding melee weapons before can be considered outdated and partly wrong with the newest update

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok to recap the latest changes to melee...

Changes/nerfs were done to some melee mods to normalize it with gun play a but. In my eyes the task should have been to improve the way how primaries and secondary weapons work instead of nerfing melee. Lets face it, two years ago Melee 3.0 was introduced to Warframe as the new meta and since that most of the new content was build around it. Steel Path, Lichs, Sisters of Pavos... etc. This is content which is much harder than anything that existed prior Melee 3.0 and the only real task would have been to buff non-melee weapons.

But ok, it is what it is... a nerf to melee which makes certain content harder, especially fights against boss type enemies.

I am ok with some of the changes. It is ok that "Blood Rush" was reduced from 60% crit chance to 40% crit chance eventhough it has a big impact on builds as I will explain later. Same can be said about the "Condition Overload" nerf which reduces the damage per status type from 120% to 80% now.

I am a bit pissed at the nerf to the "Berserker" mod. It is ok that they reduced the max attack speed increase from 75% to 70% but the change of the trigger from "crit hit" to "Melee Kill" while also reducing the time this mod is active really sucks.

While the mod will work perfectly fine against every group of trash enemy the game throws at you, it will fail to work if you are facing a boss enemy with no trash enemies near you. The activation condition "melee kill" just will never apply if there is no low level enemy around, period.

You actually do not need the extra damage to kill the standard corpus, grineer or infested trash the game throws at you... but you need the damage from this mod when fighting the boss enemies such as liches, sisters of parvos, sector bosses, stalker, gustag3, zanuka, acolytes, junction specters, etc. That is where you would need the additional attack speed which eventually leads to a higher damage output.

But how bad is it when it fails?

Let's do a simple calculation.

Let's assume the melee weapon has a total damage per second of 100 and for simplicity reasons we go with the new max attack speed of +70% (2 stacks of 35%).

This obviously would increase the total dps to 170 if you can trigger the condition to activate the mod.

So in a boss fight this fails because nothing triggers the condition.

That results in "1-(100/170)" -> ~41% damage loss in a fight where you need the damage most.

The fact that this mod became such an unreliable mess bothers me most. It works when you actually don't need the extra damage but fails when you need it.

The next best alternative is Primed Fury which has a flat 55% attack speed bonus but since it is a primed mod many new players won't even have that and the normal Fury mod is even weaker.

Of course it is an option to run Berserker in combination with Quickening but that requires to have an open mod slot in your build (most good builds do not support that).

What about the other nerfs?

Condition Overload going from 120% damage per status type to 80% is much but mostly mitigated by elemental mods. It is noticeable but won't necessarily break existing builds. It would be worth to check if Condition Overload can either be replaced by "Primed Pressure Point".

Primed Pressure Point offers 165% damage increase, which makes it slightly better than Condition Overload with 2 different status effects. If you have a melee weapon which creates 3 status effects on an enemy then Condition Overload is still the better option (over PPP). If your weapons have a very uneven status distribution (IPS) and low status chance you probably should consider using Primed Pressure Point instead. As a rule of thumb I would say if your weapon has low status chance you should go to the Simulacrum, spawn the hardest enemies you can find and test the weapon with a status build on them. Do a few slashes and check how many status effects are on the enemies and then based on the result make a decision between Condition Overload and Primed Pressure Point.

Worth to mention is that in some situation a combination of both mods can work if you do not need the additional mod slot for elemental mod.

If your weapon supports a pure crit build the nerf to Condition Overload won't even matter.

The nerf to Blood Rush is a nerf to the crit chance and it is a relative heavy nerf.

I'll oversimplify the calculation a bit but it is good enough to make a good decision when modding.

Let's assume we have a weapon with 25% crit chance. We use an ordinary "True Steel" with +120% Crit chance and the Blood rush (old value 60%, new value 40%).

Crit chance = base crit chance x (1 + relative mod bonus + blood rush bonus x (combo multiplier-1) + absolute crit bonus from stuff like arcanes

Lets ignore the absolute crit bonus for simplicity reasons here.

Calculation for old Blood Rush (60%) -> 25% x (1 + 120% + 60% x (12-1)) = 220% crit chance

Calculation for new Blood Rush (40%) -> 25% x (1 + 120% + 40% x (12-1)) = 165% crit chance

The result is a 25% lower crit chance at max combo multiplier (more than you would assume by looking at the changed mod description). But that is only half of the story here. Since critical damage is based on tiers (yellow, orange, red) the 25% difference might put your weapon into a lower tier than it was before.

Yellow Crits multiply the normal damage with the Crit damage multipler. The damage for Orange crits is doubled and for Red crits trippled.

Eventually you lose MUCH more damage because of that and definitely MUCH more than the 20% change of the mod description on Blood Rush.

Lots of explanation which should help to understand how much Melee got nerfed and why you all of a sudden your melee weapons feel weak compared to what you knew prior update 30.5.

While the changes to Condition Overload and Blood Rush are massive (if you really bother to do the damage calculations) it is still the unreliability of the Berserker mod with bothers me most.

I've spent a few hours taking a look at my most favorite melee weapons and tried to fix the problems that are caused by the nerfs.

That is not always possible. Fact is you can not fully compensate such heavy nerfs but you can at least do some fine tuning.

e.g. check if condition overload is still viable on the weapons... check if a change from crit to status or from status to crit might be the better option.

While the Simulacrum is a good way to test the general strength of the weapons I decided to go a step further and test these weapons on enemies which I can not spawn in the such a test environment.

Steel Path Acolytes have a similar difficulty level than the enemies in the Simulacrum but on top they have an additional +150% armor, health and shields. With other words they are much harder to kill and probably are the best test subjects to see if your melee weapon can deal with boss enemies of high level.

Many of my melee weapons that were working flawlessly prior the nerf just did no longer work any good on these kinds of enemies. It took ages to do enough damage to kill them.

Result: new builds for all me melee weapons based on the new meta.

In some bases I switched from status to crit... in some cases I compensated the lower crit chance with a higher crit damage or more total damage. In one case I completely went away from my usual "more speed = more damage" approach and got rid of all attack speed mods in favor of more crit damage (it was scaling better).

Good news is that all weapons are still end game viable with these changes.

stropha1.png

atterax.png

atterax2.png

kronenprime.png

sepfahn1.png

sepfahn2.png

kripath.png

lesion.png

cyath.png

Keewar.png

While melee was nerfed, primary and secondary weapons got buffs.

But to be honest I am not 100% convinced that this really is making a big difference.

The activation condition for the new galvanized mods and also for the new Arcanes is "on kill". If you can not produce enough damage to make that kill none of the new bonuses will ever apply. Again this can be an issue when facing boss enemies (exactly where you would need the damage).

I have a huge bias towards this new "on kill" conditions for mods. They work great against trash mod enemies (where you don't need the damage) and again fail you in situations where you face hard enemies (where you would need the damage increase).

Additionally have I tested the new galvanized mods... specifically the multishot variations since multishot is a variable at the very end of the damage calculation and therefore should have huge impact on the damage output.

Strangely the damage increase even under perfect condition for most of the tested weapons was much weaker than expected from the stats of the mod description. Only slow firing weapons with very large total damage (like snipers) see a very good damage improvement from the galvanized multishot variant. All weapons with high fire rates but low total damage only see minimal improvements even if perfect conditions apply.

Everything seems very inconsistent.

Dunno yet how to explain that.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ... only ~half a million people watched the misery that night ;)

The new war gameplay looks fresh and shiny but makes me wonder why the fuck all of a sudden we not playing as Tenno anymore. A style break.

Nidus Prime, very shiny.

Crossplay on all platforms... ultra shiny.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• +5mio damage on Steel Path

Despite the Melee nerf some weapon types with niche builds still are outstandingly good.

The weapon used is the Stropha gunblade with exactly the same build as posted above.

By default this does already extremely high damage (much more than most other melee weapons).

Important is the stance as it allows you to use the gun more than the blade attack.

The weapon is modded for high crit chance, high crit damage and as much total damage as possible. No attack speed mods at all.

Focus school is Namaron to keep the combo counter high.

I use Inaros Prime for the very high health and a Panzer Vulpaphyla to heal Inaros non-stop.

Arcanes used on Inaros are Arcane strike which increases the attack speed by 60% on hit (reliably) and Arcane Fury to increase melee damage by 180% (flat bonus after calculation of mod damage bonuses).

Due to the Panzer Vulpaphyla and Inaros high health bar he simply can not die. No need for Arcane Grace or Guardian here... so using Strike and Fury become the logical choice.

The only way for Inaros to die is due to friendly fire from a squad member... which unfortunatly happens more often these days.

(radiation status effects are the issue here... if squad members have a radiation status effect on them (from radiation hazards, liches, sisters, etc.) they are able to deal AOE damage to other squad members and since many people use AOE weapons with high damage these days this results in an insta-team-kill).

Since Inaros is probably the most useless Warframe when it comes to his abilities (with the exception of his 4 they all suck) you should use the helminth system to put something useful on that frame.

I decided to go with Eclipse (from Mirage) which adds 150% damage when standing in light and 75% damage reduction when standing in shadow areas.

The already high damage of the Stropha gets increased by 180% due to Arcane fury and then once more by 150% due to Eclipse. The nerfs to attack speed get compensated with Arcane Strike.

An alternative to Eclipse helminth ability is Roar which is more reliable but harder to cast (unlike eclipse you can not recast it and the animation is relative long, It also might be a bit weaker, dunno. did not test it).

If you need more survivability instead of damage you just add Gloom (from Sevagoth) which slows down enemies and heals you. But in my eyes this is not needed on Inaros. Still a good option for other Warframes.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• A short guide to Lich and Sisters of Pavos hunting. More precisely how to minimize the Requiem mod costs and the number of guesses you have to make.

This of course will not prevent bad luck but it for sure will prevent you from being forced to fight a lvl 5 lich.

With a bit luck you can defeat your Lich/Sister already at lvl1 or lvl2 (that just happens from time to time).

The key element in this method is to make use of the Oull Requiem mod which you randomly get as a reward from defeating a Sister. I am not sure if you also can get it from Liches since I did not hunt them recently. Maybe... maybe not.

Oull is a wildcard, it always is considered a correct guess which means that instead of guessing 3 requiem mods you only have to keep guessing 2 of them.

So how do it work.

Lets assume you have discovered your first requiem after defeating a few thralls or hounds.

This meanwhile is a pretty fast procedure which can be done by playing 1-2 missions. If your lich/sister spawns before you know the first requiem you can refuse to kill him/her. Just shot the first segment of his/her health bar down and then wait 3 times. This way the lich/sister wont level up. (don't do this on higher level lichs or sisters as this is considered pretty selfish behaviour).

Oh and always hunt in public mode since every spawning lich/sister is worth the progress of 3-4 thralls/hunts. The lichs and sisters of your team mates count towards your progress.

example 1:

Ok lets assume you have unlocked your first requiem and it is a Vome.

You slot - Oull, Vome, Netra

Now your lich/sister spawns and you fight him/her.

Oull is always correct, you have luck and Vome is in the right position and you have even more luck and made a lucky guess with Netra.

-> You solved the combination with your first guess. This results in defeating a lvl1 lich/sister.

example 2:

Again we assume you have unlocked your first requiem and it is a Vome.

You slot - Oull, Vome, Netra

Now your lich/sister spawns and you fight him/her.

Oull is always correct, you have luck and Vome is in the right position but Netra is wrong

-> The conclusion is Vome is in the right position. Now you only have to guess the very last position. This results in defeating a lvl2 or higher lich/sister.

example 3:

You know two requiem mods meanwhile. Vome and Xata.

You slot - Oull, Vome, Xata

Oull as usual is considered correct, Vome is in the right position but Xata is still wrong eventhough it is a correct requiem mod.

-> That means Vome is in the right position but Xata is in the wrong one... It belongs into slot 1. The next time your lich/sister spawns you can switch Oull and Xata and make a correct guess. I would advice to use your Oull even if you know all your 3 Requiem mods because Oull is easier to get than unlocking the requiem mods.

This results in defeating a lvl3 lich/sister.

example 4:

Let's assume you know Vome but it is wrong in slot 2.

Then you move Vome into slot 1, Oull in slot 2 and make a guess for slot 3 (or put the 2nd requiem mod that you know into this slot).

Two possible outcomes:

Either Vome in slot 1 is correct or it isn't.

If correct then Oull is considered correct too and IF you know the 2nd requiem mod you have solved the combination.

If Vome is wrong in slot 1 then you know that Vome belongs into slot 3 (because it also was wrong in slot 2).

Using this method (with Oull) the highest lich/sister you will encounter is lvl 4. Your chances to solve earlier than that are pretty high.

I solved multiple combinations with 1 or 2 guesses. But I also had situations where it took me 4 guesses.... but never 5.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,