Crossfire LAN server

There are 69 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• @Petite: PM sent.

• the atmosphere is too unhealthy ... I'm sick of all this mess :(

It was bader than this some month ago, while being an optimist i say give it the next try matey we are on the mend currently.

Click the image above to visit us.

• I think Fraise has a problem with the english / French translation and did not see the sarcasm intended for the original poster.. or the support for OP in this regard.

Forlon's PM to her may have cleared up that misunderstanding.

No fighting or circus of mad comments here.. all good support for the fact that there is only 1 single MP version and 1 server.

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• No no, YOU'RE missing the point.

If he tells people that, then you won't have to register on the forum to view all the posts in this thread explaining over and over again that the creator of this mod never learned how to share when he was in preschool. Instead he learned how to coerce all the other kids on the playground into only playing in his superior sandbox that he built, with his rules only.

This mod looks really cool, but I refuse to play it (on the official crossfire server or otherwise) until the server files are made available. I appreciate all the time and effort that went into creating this mod as much as the next person, but for crying out loud at least open the server files up to people who donate or something.

Yea I gotta agree with this. Its pretty childish. I want to play with my friends, not a bunch of randoms

Oh well im not missing out on much clearly, the people that play here must be very crude judging by the admins disgusting signature. Have fun in your sandbox kids

Edit: I also like how I had to create a account here just to view posts....So inane...

Edited once, last by chadc ().

• At least you liked it.
    You can read nearly every open board without registering - so your statement is entirely incorrect. You are just limited to read all and that with a very good reason. If you find that insane - well then i tell you something more insane.
    You are able to delete your own created account by your profile. Thats insane. AND its insane that you just have to register to be able to do it.

Wow this world is insane.
    ---------------------
    Do you know by any chance that you also can play with your friends online? If thats not enough - well take out a board, place some pawn on the game and have fun with your friends. Sorry that you had to waster your time with 2 posts that just has ripped of - ok 2 hours for slow people - of your time. Ask god if you can get a discount of your life time on earth. You wont get it back by us. Sorry.

signature.png

• Actually, you cant...Try logging out and checking yourself. You can only read the first post in any given thread, hence I was not provided with any useful info until I registered. ergo forcing me to register to attain any information.

You also need to work on your grammar and understanding of the English language, I said INANE not INSANE also I can barely understand anything you are saying.

And why do you keep talking about God and Satan? are you heavily religious or something? its weird

Regardless my intention was not to come off as hostile. I was merely stating what others have already before me and voicing my displeasure in this matter. But it would appear that this community, like most has the hive-mind mentality and anyone going against the grain must be ridiculed..Oh well.

edit: almost forgot, I am aware that I can play with my friends on this server. But we share the same household, hence the same IP address, my prior experience tells me that this would be problematic.

Of course there is also the matter of others possibly ruining our game play,this is also a concern. Hence why we prefer a localized network game.

Edited once, last by chadc ().

• chadc: read reply here. Starting posting here in
    offensive tone will have zero effect. Maximum you can get is ban ...

• Well inane and insane isn't that far from each other, is it? (And sorry yeah I did read it wrong).
    My grammar for sure is not the best but realizing its not my native tongue I believe I am quite capable of expressing what I want to express.

Crossfire hasn't yet be handed out as LAN server as long as i know it. And i know it over a long period of time.
    If you want to play it - then you have to play either SP or MP (GAN, WAN but no LAN). And there is just one server. You have to take whats given, and you cant demand more - ah well you can demand - but you wont get anything more ;D

BTW i added a hint now for the download description. I am pretty sure people will complain anyway just because they are too tired to read ;P

signature.png

• Disgusting signature?
    Now you have hurt me.

1. If you dislike this community so much that you have such problems being part of it then you dont have to play our products
    2. there is an expression "don't bite the hand that is feeding you" (I hope you get the point)
    3. this "sandbox" is one of the very few reasons why you still can play FL, we play a major role keeping this game alive
    4. if you want outta here... I can arrange that

btw. here is my signature again:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, I'm yet another person who wasted time downloading this to find out that you can't play LAN. (I even read the download description; guess I missed that part). And reading through this thread I no longer have any desire to play on the MP server.

So long.

• Who care!!! Play or not.

Server is role playeing and playing CF RP MP has no connection with this thread.

• And? It's so f*cking boring now...
    Server is half empty, the only thing I can get from roleplay is myself blown up to bits, because the only one guy there is a pro pierat...
    Maybe I'll find a time to visit official server, but... look my signature 8)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: F*CK REASONS ().

• What ?

AJAY !!

That's Bullshit.

Lately the server is getting even more active, we got back in the top 3 of all freelancer servers, and just today, the last 24 hours, we got more than 30 players online at once. Same happened this entire week, we hit over 33 players.

How is that half empty when before we were hitting like 25 in the good days ?

Oh, and btw, there is no official server. This game doesn't exist for Microsoft anymore, except their copyrights on it.

And even if there was an official server, it would still be nearly inactive on the russian timezone... as I said, you just gotta play on the mornings and early afternoons instead of nights, and well, sure, play other games too, not only 1 :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well, I am returning to a Battlefield 2 and BFV... :D
    And yes. I saw server with 23-33 yesterday (I even got an IC expedition, this rocks!)... and 6-8 guys two-three days ago.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I have some easy input. @ Chadc: Most players here have English as their secondary language at the least and most speak 3 to 5 languages at best. So any slander and denouncing their use of the english language is laughable at best. Connecting to CF is not a problem. If need help doing so, just ask, not insult. Most players are pretty good guys and girls too.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.