welcome here on portal. Net framework should be installed with the CF mod and also all necessary files/libraries IF installation proceed correctly. If game (SP) crash repeatebly in the same moment, it can be (for example) bcs some file is missing (for example removed by antivirus, or corrupted etc.). What you can do (to narrow your issue) is use "eventvwr" in command prompt and look where happened issue for application. SinglePlayer campaign was played many times by many players without similar looking report; it means that it very likely is local issue. Sometimes we can help if there is given more technical informations.
Majority of issues we had here are comning from bad mod installation/activation, files removed/blocked or changed due system or security software, and in last time it was due Win10 1809 release which was only freshly "partly" solved (you can use only vanilla shader in launcher option). But that issue (Win 1809) resulted in game not starting at all. My guess for this case is missing or corrupted game file.
You can also upload your lates mission save just for us to test if we can pass that mission. It seems to me really early for campaign issues, but there is general advice to avoid use of autosaves (they can corrupt SP game progress), if problem happen, go for latest mission save and replay action from it.
Known SP Campaign issues:
- Mod not correctly installed/activated (use FLMM coming with mod please, it assures that you use correct version of FLMM which is able correctly activate CF)
- Use of other mods
- Game files blocked/removed by other software (or HDD issue like happened once for me)
- Use of autosaves (really, do not use them)
- Mission path was not followed ... this should be not case for vanilla part, but later it can be problem.
- and I forget one thing: non-original vanilla freelancer used. We had here cases when game was crashing for player and it was due his vanilla game "source". CF changes huges amount of files from vanilla freelancer, but not all of them.
... can you please try use attached autosave for play? (that one is many times verified and 100% functional). Mission save "Beta 4 reports".