Posts by Bond

ive come few years later, i think it was1.7 in February 2009 and i remmber you Son of Agmar and ofc i knew ur father too.
    Nice to see u hanging around :)

Good evening to my brothers in arms (fortunatelly virtual ;) ) trying to find a reason for update server not available (E000000AA) and bumped into this topic.

Double standards, hypocritic views, lies, lies lies and yes from both sides, but gues who is louder this time (like many times before :))
    I must admit that stereotip about bad guys, like bad Russians in Hollywood sometimes put me on the edge of the close to hysteric laughing ,but after 90; it wasnt that funny cos ma man jumped directly in that skin. Little if anything is truth when it comes about bad guys, no matter Vietnam, Corea, Cammbodga, Iraqi, Iran, Lybia, and i must admit i didn;t care too much, but when my people went on that list i started to read and listen much more carefully, and to use analitics skills for good and for sake of keeping my mind in healthy conditions, keeping my eyes and ears open.

I will tell nothing then this: when u ban all other media, then theres only one side remains>>>Yours side of the truth>
    My point of view is quite simple, if thera are Jenkies "defending" someone i know what will happen next, and iam by defults against ( i know why and have all human rights to think and act like that)

People are usually blind after they take sides and especially when it comes to listen each other arguments, i mean each other.
    To run an arrgumented discussion as this one, you had have to know history and geopolitics and you have to know how and to hear voices from both sides, but i think that Angela said enough for those who wants to listen, and this is a part of answer at your question from the beginng, which was "Why?"

War is shit, but shit happens!

Voted! 8).

Code
    1. <iframe src="https://www.moddb.com/mods/widget/moty/?year=2019" style="border:none;" width="390" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hi guys

I have issue with CTD at the "Last Stance" screen. It appears for a second and windows working on solution...any quick tips b4 i reinstall everything.
    p.s.

i.ve come to conclussion that varius shader setting decaides whethr the game will start or not start at all

"Distant beeping... refreshing my memories...switching to manual... Idk old intercom and access passwords are still functional but I will try to send this message anyway...yes, in the name of the old good days.

"Sitting somewhere, looking into mobile , like phone device, years passing by, enemies and friend's faces fading away...but butterfly feeling in my stomach is still there, every time I step through the CF universe gates...Same

familiar feeling, makes me feel proud of what we were and stayed younger then we really are.

If Gray hair can reveals my age, my heart will cover it up for sure! :salutes ?"

I have a question on that. Sometimes I am taxed, I check the enemy and see that he is not stronger than me so I kill him right away. But everytime these guys are waiting until you are infight and then kill me when I am fighting couple of NPCs in the same system then for sure he wins.

So, solution would be that if he taxes me and I kill him ( tax is ended ), since I am also Police, I can fine him and then leave the system so he can't follow me without being charged the fine, right? I have no other choice to be left alone, or?

Mostly very annoying the guys in X-3034 waiting directly in front of the Planet Crossfire. Very often anyway when I come out there CSF cruiser is there so that is too much. Especially I want to train against real enemies, and in Sirius best NPCs are in X-3034.

Yes you're right but atm we have no time to fine tune this RP console (as u can read above) but we appreciate ur post efforts m8! We hope that issue/feature will be settled in the near future.
    And these are 2 different things NPC taxing and real player taxing/
    Thx
    8).