Happy 25th Birthday Ajay!

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Best wishes m8! Hope you will have awesome day! geburtstag_26:geburtstag_29:

• Happy birthday, Ajay! I didn't realize until i saw the others' greetings, but better late than never, hmm?

Long ago on my 25th birthday, my secretary at the time greeted me with "So how does it feel to be a quarter of a century old?"

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday and a great year to come!

• happy birthday m8

best wishes

geburtstag_1:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• С днем рождения братушка и другар!... and such a great guy (yeah I can't type that in russian now, can I? hahaha)

You've reached the 1/4 of a century just like I did 2 years ago! But don't let that thought scare you bro, that means we are getting wiser and even more handsome. ^^ Or just like the wine, it's getting better with time, muahahaha

Anyway,
    I may not be there to celebrate this wonderful day with you другар, but I want you to know that I'm blessed to have met you. Know that honesty is a rare thing to find these days and an honest friend is more priceless than a beautiful diamond.

First and foremost, I truly wish you to be in good health and happy wherever you are. I hope that you find whatever you're searching for in life! I also wish you to find the love sooner or later (better sooner than later, hehe). Also, know that your life starts just now, so on that thought -> I wish you tons and tons of success NOT only in your personal life, but also in your career. Last but not least, unforgettable smiles and emotions today, may you have the MAXIMUM fun possible, hehehe.

Happy birthday bro:

And don't forget to bring the russian babes :D

Muahahahahaha

PS: Night-Hunter!!!!! , Добре дошъл, братле!! ^_^

• Night-Hunter!!!!! , Добре дошъл, братле!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one glad to see Night-Hunter here.

Okay, guys. You see that puddle of goo on the floor? That's my heart. Y'all spoke enough warm words that melted my heart like a melta blast. Thank you guys. Have a virtual pat on the back and a fist bump.

74-b8vhGMb.gif

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Glad to see I'm not the only one glad to see Night-Hunter here.

Yeah... he and I go way back, I think mostly between 2012-2015 were the years when Me, Night-Hunter, Gunny and Husker were terrorizing the pirates, hahaha.

Besides, he is also a close friend to an acquaintance of mine that go way back even further (2007-2009).

Anyway, it was awesome seeing him again, even for a short while.

PS: Also, I hope that you had fun on your day, dude! ;)

• I think mostly between 2012-2015 were the years when Me, Night-Hunter, Gunny and Husker were terrorizing the pirates, hahaha.

Heh... also about that time me, Night-Hunter and a couple of other people had a habit of raiding Inner Core. Loved those times.

Also, I hope that you had fun on your day, dude!

Inner Core Survival: Mepther System (Sun, Jul 19th 2020, 8:00 am - 10:00 am)

Well... it was definitely fun than it would be otherwise. I brought out my battleship and even did some impressive fireworks. ("Rohr ein, los!") I don't usually celebrate my birthday.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I don't usually celebrate my birthday.

I'm the same regarding my "Name Day (Ilinden)" which was actually the day after your birthday (20th of July) at least the oldest (or newest date not sure actually), the other date was in August, but most celebrate the 20th of July one.

Anyway, I'm really happy to hear that you've had a good time, dude! ;)

PS: And sorry for the useless spam, I can't help myself sometimes.

Edited 2 times, last by ILIYAN ().

• Happy Birthday Ajay

all the best mate

:00002501:geburtstag_2:geburtstag_3:geburtstag_18:geburtstag_38:geburtstag_39:

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Belated happy birthday Ajay !!!!

Congrats on reaching a quarter of a century of age !!!!

May your wishes come true :3

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis