Lost Fleet update

There are 241 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kuze.

• Greetings WalterUlbricht,

Yes, for now is Lost Fleet story fisnihes when you reach french station and you may want look around what all new is now in the Sol Sector.

Of course I now realise these new discoveries cannot be taken back to CF2.0. I was busy mapping them for inclusion at WIKI. But of course they are dedicated LF Systems only. In my saved position in CF2.0, LF won't be there. I suppose if somebody completed the LF Campaign and then continued on and completed the CF2.0 Campaign, they would be there. I won't be doing that. Found so many other things after I completed the CF2.0 Campaign previously and all that would be lost. However I'll persist here and complete the LF Campaign. :thumbsup:

• About a week ago a problem was reported to me that after reaching the end of the newest Lost Fleet mission the player is pointed to Toledo instead of back to the bar scene where you can continue the main story.

I had a chance to take a look into this and think to know where this problem is coming from.

However at this point I have no working solution. It is a bit tricky as FL does not really remember certain mission states.

I have a rough idea how to get it working correctly but that required to redesign a huge part of the mission code for all the bonus missions.

With other words... it will take some time for me to create a fix.

Its not a game breaking bug but certainly annoying since you need to load earlier savegames in order to progress with the main story.

I just wanted to let you know what I am aware of this issue and working on a fix.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Good luck with this. :thumbsup: The Toledo directive is my experience. I'll head back to the bar ……. thanks. :salutes

• Wow can't wait to see what you do with all this new space, mission wise.

Edited once, last by hal1000 ().

• I might have a solution to issue with the redirection to toledo at the end of the bonus missions.

At least I have a theory and good amount of new untested new code which might solve this issue.

If working a patch will be done later this month (very careful estimation).

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I finished the tests on the fix for the bonus missions. As far I can tell it is perfectly working so I will clean up the code and provide a patch this weekend.

Next months the work on a new bonus mission will start.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• the patch was just released

worth to mention is that it only works if you start the first bonus mission again as I had to change security triggers which get activated there.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• the patch was just released

worth to mention is that it only works if you start the first bonus mission again as I had to change security triggers which get activated there.

Thanks for the fix pal

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• it looks a bit... flat

FL requires a bit more volume to detect hits

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Not sure if this is the right place to ask, or if I should go to Technical support, but I started a new campaign last week, took a break at Mission 24: Crossfire Chapter 5 - Coalition to do the side quests. I reached "Side Story 4: ???" explored everything there, and flew back to Order HQ to continue the main story line, but Juni and King aren't there. Have I missed something, or done something wrong? When I open the map, it says "Awaiting Mission Objective",

Or is it because the mission is work in progress and I can not continue the main story at this point?

Or are you supposed to do something else after reaching the French station?

Edited 2 times, last by Apache ().

• What save you have used for start this side-story? I suspect there is problem with savegame file used for start of this side story, which results in improperly functioning of triggers. The most save option is use mission save, but even these may be problem in some cases.

• What save you have used for start this side-story? I suspect there is problem with savegame file used for start of this side story, which results in improperly functioning of triggers. The most save option is use mission save, but even these may be problem in some cases.

I didn't reload a save, but the latest save was "Mission 24: Crossfire chapter 5 - Coalition". I can reload that save and accept the main story just fine (already tried).

If I reload that save, decline Juni's mission and launch to space, there is no waypoint, and the map says "awaiting mission objective" just like after the side story.

Before mission 10, I did a few things that I maybe shouldn't have done, but I didn't expect any of this to break mission 13 and later:

After mission 1, I visited Custodian, X-3043, Alaska, because I wanted to sell escape pods. I picked up an Eagle on planet Blood and some Nomad guns in FP7 as well.\

After mission 3, I went to buy a Chimera, so I went to X-3043 again (through Texas - Wanderers Pond, Midpoint Rift - Alaska)

I also went to Omicron Minor to farm some Rheinland Battleship pods.

After mission 8, I went to Enigma system (through Tohoku I believe) to sell pods and buy some equipment from Outpost Zeta.

After mission 9, I declined mission 10, and went to Hiruga.

After returning from Hiruga, I played the rest of the story as normal, with no deviations.

For now, I guess I'll just complete the main story, and save the side story for another playthrough

Edit: completed the story without further issues, but had to skip the side quests.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is flying to Toledo and see what happens there.

Edited 4 times, last by Apache ().

• Not sure if this is the right place to ask, or if I should go to Technical support, but I started a new campaign last week, took a break at Mission 24: Crossfire Chapter 5 - Coalition to do the side quests. I reached "Side Story 4: ???" explored everything there, and flew back to Order HQ to continue the main story line, but Juni and King aren't there. Have I missed something, or done something wrong? When I open the map, it says "Awaiting Mission Objective",

Or is it because the mission is work in progress and I can not continue the main story at this point?

Or are you supposed to do something else after reaching the French station?

I too have the exact same problem.

L+ Ratio

• Hi. So maybe I am writing in wrong topic, but anyway...I noticed that Cayman is used on many chars here. There is a more FL-ish refited version I made a few years ago.

zsolt-szentandrasi-as-shilone.jpg?1591796144

P3D link

This just I suggestion. The hardpoints are placed differently and the ship is scaled as the vanilla Dragon.

Honestly, I am so happy that a few of my ships are in Crossfire. In the recent few years I made a few more ships, if you guys would maybe be interested.