Posts by wombat1940

Good luck with this. :thumbsup: The Toledo directive is my experience. I'll head back to the bar ……. thanks. :salutes

Greetings WalterUlbricht ,

Yes, for now is Lost Fleet story fisnihes when you reach french station and you may want look around what all new is now in the Sol Sector.

Of course I now realise these new discoveries cannot be taken back to CF2.0. I was busy mapping them for inclusion at WIKI. But of course they are dedicated LF Systems only. In my saved position in CF2.0, LF won't be there. I suppose if somebody completed the LF Campaign and then continued on and completed the CF2.0 Campaign, they would be there. I won't be doing that. Found so many other things after I completed the CF2.0 Campaign previously and all that would be lost. However I'll persist here and complete the LF Campaign. :thumbsup:

Your obviously further ahead in the campaign than me. I'm fighting waves of XXXX in L****n. But I can't explore because there's no option to set way points. So its interesting to here you can explore successfully, hopefully by setting way points.

Hole jumped to Alace and got my way point selector back. :thumbup: I'll move back to Omicron Indi and then to Leyten to complete full exploration surveys.

Well I'm seriously into this, NOMADS WITH SHIELDS EEEEEK - unless we have new shields and even better weapons then this is going to end badly - I can't remember if there was ever a cloaking device in single player mode, but I have a feeling it's gonna be needed :)

Great job mod team - LOVE IT.

Thaanks for the warning. :thumbsup:

EDIT: What difficulty level are you using ? Easy, average or hard ?

Environment of the new systems, sound (music!!!), chatter around in space and also new ships ... all looks lovely, really, its awesome!. Atm I'm enjoying do local exploration there in one of french ships. They also have nice design :)

Your obviously further ahead in the campaign than me. I'm fighting waves of XXXX in L****n. But I can't explore because there's no option to set way points. So its interesting to here you can explore successfully, hopefully by setting way points.

Right. However IMHO, LF Campaign pilots don't need auto way pointing. To get to LF, you have had to play through the CF2.0 Campaign. We are experienced pilots. We know how to move about, or should know. I've already moved about searching to buy a better scanner. I'd like to buy a faster craft, but I've resisted moving out of SOL, EE and TC to find the same. My (Wanderer's actually) weapon's cache seems adequate 3 missions in. However ……… time will tell. ;)

Nice one Marty. :thumbsup:

The other thing Hal. Buy yourself a better range scanner. I need to do the same here at LF. This is not my normal ship. The std scanners only has a range of 2500m the adv scanners have a range of 12500m. [EDIT: I was wrong: I have an Adv Scanner her a LF …….. and still can't find anything! 8o]

Just a small point.

On my first visit to Earth I twice did not receive any Instruction after waiting half an hour in the Bar in each case. Twice because I went back and replayed previous Objective. I only got the Instruction after taking off from the Planet.

I failed to save the xxxx …… twice! :( Is it possible to save it?

I hate to be a pain, but is there anything in Epsilon Eridani, I once again think it's something to do with the way I have this game and mod installed, but I have flown all over that system twice and can find nothing that allows me to progress. I do honestly think it's my setup, but just in case it isn't then please let me know or am I missing something (most likely)... thanks.

Check your Conversation for my personal CF2.0 map of EE. Similar to the one at WIKI but more details. Its a possible Spoiler for others so I won't post here.