Posts by hal1000

Played this many years ago, now come back to it, it is brilliant, THANK YOU,

It's amazing to think how much time, effort and energy has gone into making this mod.

Played the original freelancer to death, then a few other mods of it, but this is by far the most intricate.

I love just driving around in SP mode (I cheat with God mode on a fair bit), but I feel like I'm exploring a whole universe inside my PC :)

I just find that fun. I play this, whilst crypto trading on another monitor, it helps pass the time.

It would be cool to see this using a whole new graphics engine, like the latest version of Unreal, but I know that's not really possible, but I can dream :)

THANK YOU.

Wow can't wait to see what you do with all this new space, mission wise.

To alx21 - if the source code for Freelancer ever enters into the public domain, then maybe such things could happen, but I doubt what you're asking is easy to do.

Well I'm seriously into this, NOMADS WITH SHIELDS EEEEEK - unless we have new shields and even better weapons then this is going to end badly - I can't remember if there was ever a cloaking device in single player mode, but I have a feeling it's gonna be needed :)

Great job mod team - LOVE IT.

You know how it is, in the original game, things just popped onto the map, just by getting close enough, now it seems right on top of, is needed for some objects. THANKS dudes, I am now back at a BIG SHIP, love the cut scene.

So much work + TLC has gone into this, every old Freelancer player should be contacted :)

OH God I have met the French and can now see another part of my life disappearing into this game... AGAIN.

OK found it - you know how it is, you see everything on the map and think you have flown over every square twice at least in my case - then bang it just pops up. Guess it's been a while since I played this, also considering there is a lot of places to hide stuff in that system, I thought at least a wreck or 2 would show up, but I did have a map that looked complete, I guess I was wrong and glad to be so.

Thanks for the MOD and help :)

I hate to be a pain, but is there anything in Epsilon Eridani, I once again think it's something to do with the way I have this game and mod installed, but I have flown all over that system twice and can find nothing that allows me to progress. I do honestly think it's my setup, but just in case it isn't then please let me know or am I missing something (most likely)... thanks.

OK got it to work with your save - it's not a case of I couldn't find it - the jump hole just plane wasn't there via my save, will have to do some more testing. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks, also 2 more things whilst I'm here - as I said I copied and pasted all this from my old laptop, which Is why I am convinced it's some kind of specific bug as I get "Error Copy (E00000046)" when I try to re-start the game, when I reboot the laptop and click on single player it always works again (but it always wants to update about 79 files before it starts). All this I can live with :), without digging through many threads. But I do have one last question, in Crossfire Launcher there are a bunch of graphical settings, and I wonder if anyone could advice me which one to pick, so as to get the best looking graphics, as I now have a laptop that can stretch a bit GPU wise?

Thanks so much once again, great game, great community, FANTASTIC MOD :)

Gave up looking - I think it's some kind of bug specific to the way I have this all running on my laptop. Am I right in thinking Lost Fleet was a pushed install so to speak, I didn't have to download or install it any special way or anything like that did I?

Sorry for being an ignorant pain, but I do like this game and think, this MOD is just so much more than a MOD, it's better than the original game and that's saying something.

OK so I finished the big single player campaign, which left me back on Manhattan, after the super bomb etc, now I hear there are 2 bonus missions, even though I'm supposed to load chapter 5 to get back to SOL, for lost fleet. I'm a little in the dark when it comes to these bonus missions of which you speak, so without digging through many potential threads etc, please enlighten us little players :)

Thank you for your time.

I looked for the save, but it's not there - so I'm thinking it's something peculiar to the way it's installed on my laptop. Anyway if someone can upload the lost fleet save game with a link (if you don't want it public then PM me, if this forum allows that - not sure). I will battle on trying to figure out.

OK sort of new to this forum, but have played Crossfire 2 enough to complete the Single player campaign, which I have to say is amazing and THANK YOU, for all your hard work. So anyway it's only today that I really got back to playing this great game and what do you know, a big update etc. So I loaded up your tool above and run it, it had some errors in the dos box, but I said oh well, I then proceeded to try and reach these new missions by flying around the sol asteroid belt, but like heck could I find any anomalies etc.

So I just thought well I will let you know, IT IS MOST LIKELY SOMETHING I AM MISSING OR NOT DOING RIGHT. I'm not even 100% sure if I have it installed in the right path etc, as I transferred it (copy and paste kind of deal) from my old laptop to my new one. It may even be a case of I just haven't found the anomaly yet. Just an FYI really.