Meeting For All

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hello mates, most of you here know me, and some dont very well, i go by {LP}Knightshade{X}, and also [GR]Knightshade, and all affiliated names as such. I am posting this thread so that we may get an idea of a time to have a meeting, in this meeting we will be going over how we can, and what actions to take and some idea's any may have to increase server activity, and make the server as it should be, an ever active RP and friendly environment for all. I plan to hold this meeting on the portals IRC chat. I would love to see many attend, and would appreciate help from anyone who can give it to make this happen. At this moment there is no specific time or date at this very moment, and would like to know a general time that will work for those attending the meeting. I also would like to inquire that if we do have this meeting in the portal's IRC, that OP if you can mate, save a copy of this meetings minutes, i will take any ideas that this community is willing to offer, and again ask those who can assist me setting this up to privet message me here or in game(here would be much more convenient.) At this moment im working alone, i want to see this community grow back together, mend old ties and come together to benefit our way of life here on the server. Thank you everyone in advanced for your insight, and i look forward to hearing about and seeing your opinions and idea's.......

Brighten the corner where you are~~~~~~~~~Knightshade

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• I want come if possible. Evening server time is good.

• nice, will come

CF Chars: elsid; elsid*; elsid* Bp; elsid*Bs

CF RP: Merc or exploring the universe

poor translation? complaints on google :D

• Well, GMT afternoons and nights until 12 GMT for me, later than that can happen, but just a bit, and I will not be very... efficient.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Post a time so we can discuss

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• im thinking anywhere between 5-9GMT.......Evening of course lol

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• maybe it would be best to say a day first
    saturdays is a no-go for me

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• monday - fridays for for me, sundays are good too

(\__/)

Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    never shall we die

• Count me in as well, just decide on a date.

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I dont have IRC, FB or things like this so :)

You do have the SWAT portal chat room, because you are here on the SWAT Portal.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis