Posts by {LP}Knightshade{X}

Joker, you should really quit doing what your doing, im not trying to fuel the fire here. Personally, i don't like you. But for the sake of this forum, OP, and all of the community members, grow up and drop your childish crap. Things take time, always do, coding isn't that easy, and beta testing to pull out bugs to make a smoother game play for everyone is even more tedious. OP and the whole Development team is hard at work, and have been hard at work to make this for everyone, and they are doing a damn fine job at it, despite most if not all have jobs and schooling and family to tend to, and filling their free time to bring this to the community. On top of it, there is server maintenance that has to be kept up with, and maintenance on the server boards, my suggestion to you is to but out, and do what you do, and stop making everyone get irritated with you. Also i do not have the authority of any kind here, but if i may suggest this thread be closed, because this is getting out of hand now.

This is still an idea, I will put more time into it if interest is shown. Trying to amp up the roleplay a bit with 2.0 coming up. I had a thought that with the pirate syndicate, even tho its taking parts from pirates of the Caribbean, how about a pirate concile in a way, where we can for hunting parties and such, almost like a asf/csf kind of battle, but pirates forming up to pillage freelancers, mercs, and cops. Like i said i will do more planning and more explanation if more interest is shown in this idea. LET ME KNOW.

My decision in game to fine him has and will have nothing to do with his personal position. As many have said before myself in this topic, if his situation was of that at the moment he should not of logged on, or it is as easy as pressing alt-f4. The fine is a joke to what his financial situation in the game is, and every offence it will increase, now when i am online he will log in and log out.

This is not helping your situation Joker, not in the least bit, you say his situation is unique, than please tell me the day after and the day after that did i have to kick and fine him again for idleing, i shoot and state his name for 20mins. no response, guns on the screen dont even move. Ban's can last longer...

and Op, as i have read what their still writing, they done little homework on their current situation. I think you gave them enough chances and enough of your time. this is only my opinion, the actions you take and when you take them is entirely up to you. But i believe that telling them will do nothing more at this point, action may have to be taken.

International law prevails, its called "international" for a reason, international copyrights are on a global scale, don't care if your in Sweden, Romania, Russia, Ireland, anywhere, it abides to all who use the mod and its components.

got a new 1.5 but just getting a disc image now, ordering the disc online is a pain in the ass, just got to get to my ole buddy that started playing cf with me, get his disc and get the info to build an image

Hey guys im going to start getting back into programming and writing code, just want to hear if anyone has any opinions on what OS's or utilities they prefer for certain coding and programming, i usually just do everything in ubuntu lynux