Tertiary suugestions: news, rumors and so on for bars.

There are 64 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• is this topic still alive?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• will try add here some short ones (after tomorrrow return from vacation)

Utopia city, dock 3: One from our patrols was lost yesterday between BS Bismarck and Triangulum city. Rumours say that there were spotted Nomads ships. Better be carefull when going there.

(sry for grammar, but here is enough ppl able correct it)

• Sadly, I ran out of ideas for this long ago and left it for others to add something.
    If I'll have couple of ideas, I'll post them here.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• News: Gas miners technicians needed.

Gas miners Guild (GMG) and Samura Industries (Samura) are searching for qualified technicians for theirs Gas Miners deployed in Sigma-13 and Hokkaido. In the past both corporations had sustained heavy personal and material loses due to criminals raids on the Gas Miners, but this situation has significantly changed. The Gas Miners now have greatly increase defensive equipment, patrols in their areas were increased, and the Gas Miner’s weakest area, their entrance points, have been substantially strengthened. Since changing to only battleships for personnel transportation, criminal activity has significantly decreased.

• Edit by

Edit by

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

Edited 3 times, last by SilverFox: ... ().

• News in Bretonia Space: "Green plasma in Sirius?"

One of our journalist went deep inside the unknown systems and reported about a mysterious old-looking Bretonian ship which fought alone against one of the numerous Nomad fleets there. What was odd about this fight was the fact that the Bretonian ship not only survived, but completely destroyed all nomad ships using guns that fired green plasma projectiles. The appearance and observed stats match exactly the weapons used by the Dom'Kavash! Our archives revealed that the observed ship was last seen more than 50 years ago by a religious group which left New Berlin and never returned. Could it be possible that they found a new home somewhere in the unknown systems? And where they found Dom'Kavash guns? Is it possible that the unknown systems are hiding a threat to humankind? Too many unanswered questions here!

News on Cathedral Outpost, Pl. LP: "We did it!"

Brothers and sisters, we have once again a chance to see our homeland! Our brother Jesoph Been (random name :)) a few weeks ago revealed a mystery about an unfinished Nomad fortress here! This base appears to be a weapons factory producing guns with unimaginable power. He was able to not only penetrate the Nomads defenses but to also bring to us a few of these guns. So far all tests we have conducted indicate that these weapons can be easily mounted on human ships and will destroy our captors – the Nomads!

Edit by
    "Story update for MP"

I tried to search for story clues in MP and found, that after you have Datadisk from CNS Stalin in Nephele, you not know where continue with search (search for jump from Sol to Styx). Coordinates are on three containers which you will find in SP Campaign, but in MP is this step missing (I was not able find it). Can be possible update datadisk text about possible buyer in Shikoku (randomly chosen location) and add there on bases random info (person in bar) about Jack Blinch last message containing only: Alaska, Dublin, Omega-11 ?

• Dat new article: DKAs...
    Wait 'till light-blue particle streams show up ;)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Omega-3 bases rumors (news is already written by Ajay)

We tried to follow some GMG ships we sighted when they were docked on Freeport 5 in Omega-41 but they vanished shortly after launching. Technicians there told us, that they saw those ships later and they were bearing signs of repairs to severe hull and systems damages. Most surprising for them was the fact that such repairs can be done only in full functional shipyard, but nearest is The Ring in New Berlin which is some distance away. Maybe it has something to do with the numerous heavily guarded Rheinland Convoys, which were spotted north of Freeport 5.

• News (Bretonia space): Sheffield space storages destroyed!

The Bounty Hunters Guild, which owns Sheffield station in Manchester system, today announced $5.000.000 reward for information which will lead to the person(s) which destroyed all external space storages next to Sheffield last week. BHG did not want to speculate about the reason for the attack, but we think that the purpose for this attack was to obtain popularity amongst Sirius criminals.

• Some ideas that came on my mind :

News at Neutro Station (perhaps)

Be aware of heavy traffic
    Dear visitors of the Custodian System. As there will be several events and competitions take place as part of to the centennial of the Union of Dock workers you might encounter some heavy traffic especially of Cargo Lifters and eventually other civilian space service vehicles around the docking areas of all planets in our system.
    Please be carefull and fly sensible.
    (Didn't take a screenshot yet, should/could be done easily, I think ^^ )

Rumor at Battleship Pollux Neophobos

You know that the Zoners, who settled the main planet granted the junkers the concession to run a prision ? The Junkers ! Sometimes it feels, as if there are more Mollys comming out of it, than any kind of prisioner goes in. It`s one more reason, why we are stationed here.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Alright, I'll just drop in a quick one, since I don't see anyone talking about pirates :P (don't forget, im on the side of the law here :D )

>>In recent news, Alliance officers have found out about a massive operation undergoing in the Outcast Nación. It seems there has been a coup to overtake the Council of Dons that failed. It only resulted in a massive conflict on Planet Malta in which 1700 ships were lost, and over 59.000 people injured or killed. The Nación declared this an attempt to sabotage the Council, and blamed their rivals, the Corsair Empire.

The Corsair Empire responded on this transmission that they had nothing to do with it, and we quote : "If we were the ones to try and do it, there would be no man, woman or child left standing on the burning ground from our mighty warships"<<

Edit by

Rheinland on the edge of new discoveries

>>Rheinland's top scientists on Planet New Berlin have starter research on some of the newest black-market weaponry. The amount of black-market weaponry that came in Peenemünde Research Center in the last couple of months has been increasing by each passing day. So far there has been a couple of highly-classified contractors, from which only one agreed to talk about it. One thing they mentioned is the amount of credits that has gone into this facility. The amount is staggering. Over 11 billion credits, from all around Sirius has been poured in the facility. Only recently built, it holds some of the most valuable research in Sirius.

The facility location is unknown, and also classified, because of the research inside, it's been a target of many unlawful groups like Red Hessians, LWB and Unioners. Every try to locate and capture and seize the facilities informations and research has failed each time, as the teams that work on it are evading all capture.

Edit by

Edit by

Edit by
    The research could possibly bring new designs in weaponry ranging from hand-held personal weapons to giant planetary cannons that are capable of tearing up hulls of capital ships in mere seconds. The value of the research is so high that every information about the facility, apart from the name is highly-classified and only accessible to highest ranking military and scientific personnel.

Edit by

Edit by

Edit by

Edit by
    >>Liberty Launches new capital ships<<

Edit by

Edit by
    In the recent events that occurred in Liberty, the Admirals of the First Naval Flotilla have received 9 new Dreadnoughts, codename Archangel. The new design of the dreadnoughts, with their new drive core has upgraded the low-on-power Virgina-class Dreadnoughts into fearsome opponents. The new Vancouver-class dreadnoughts are equipped with 27 high-powered turrets capable of tearing up anything infront of them, a forward particle cannon that is capable of obliterating unshielded stations in mere minutes, and 4 torpedo launchers that are a standard issue in the Liberty Navy.

Vancouver-class dreadnoughts were built on Norfolk Shipyard with assistance of Kusari Royal Navy and Deep Space Engineering. Some of the new attributes that make Vancouver class dreadnoughts more powerful is their newly upgraded drive core, upgraded Silaris armor made specially for this occasion and CBT shielding. The forward particle cannon is a newly issued prototype that has been installed only on the Vancouver class dreadnoughts, and so far in the testing it showed massive capabilities, but there are limitations on its use. In order to fire it up, the shield barriers must come down, redirecting power into the forward gun.

The sensor array on the ships has been upgraded, apart from the standard passive and active scanners, such as visual, thermographic, radio detectors and radar, to LADAR (LAser Detection And Ranging). The LADAR has a narrowed field of view then radar, but LADAR resolutions allows images of detected objects to be assembled.

The newly Antiproton thrusters installed on the Vancouver class are unmatched in Sirius. The main propulsion is provided by 1 large antiproton thruster, with both forward and backward exhausts. Antiprotons are injected into a reaction chamber filled with hydrogen, and the resulting matter-antimatter annihilation provides umatched power.

>>Massacre on Kyushu

The officials have confirmed that earlier today, several dozen Golden Chrysanthemum members have assaulted a civilian outpost on Planet Kyushu. Rumors are spreading that Outpost Myanmoto was actually serving as a classified Kusari Naval Forces training ground. The GC ships passed by unnoticed by officers of the KSP and the KNF, just to uncloak and fire a barrage of missiles towards the outpost. The death count has increased to 7,000 people, and it's rising by each passing minute, as the rescuers are trying to remove the rubble from the station. Even though they passed in unnoticed, there was no time to cloak again, and the Chrysanthemum ships were either shot down by high-powered surface-to-air cannons, or by passing patrols nearby. Only one GC ship made it back to the nebula, where the officials stopped their chase

"It was a bloody mess. The explosions were so big I felt it on my skin, and this, this is a top grade officers armor. I shouldn't be able to feel any heat or cold underneath!" added Officer Nagato, who was stationed only 1 kilometer away from the station. "We were lucky that we spotted them before they cloaked again. They will pay for this!"

No response was given when the question about the base being a live-ammunition training ground for the KNF.

• News in Bretonia Space
    Sol dilemma for ecology activists
    The discovery a way back to the Sol under bretonian controll has put a lot of stress on ecologist activistes.
    Here are some samples of students debates on Cambridge :
    "Let's Go Home ! Now the way is open again let us leave Sirius and go back where humankind truely and only belongs to,
    EARTH !
    Stop the violation done damage to planets and nature in Sirius already. Sirius has changes us as well ! We are on the brink of
    loosing our humanity here ! Look at the Outcasts ! Are they still humans ?
    Let's put an end on the fruitless efforts of generating living space here in Sirius. Thou regrettable by its reason,
    Sol is empty and free of others. There is plenty of room for all of us."

"Let's Protect Home ! Now the way is open again, all the bad that has grown up here in Sirius threatens our beloved home,
    EARTH !
    Don`t let them violate our true origin ! BMM, Plantform, IMG, Synfood. All greedy on the
    vast resources of So l, now almost empty -even though for regrettable reasons- are set up to plunder it - AGAIN !
    Do you want them ldo, what has been done to Leeds, New London, Stuttgart and Gaia already
    to our one and only true mother EARTH ?

Which direction will win and may even become a new agenda for the Gaian pirate activities is not clear yet. An official of the Green Front :
    "The rediscovery of Sol doesn't change anything about our goals of fighting any kind of violotion of planetary ecologies. But no one can stay
    untouched by the the thought to have our true home at hand after centuries of exile here in Sirius."

News in Bretonia space
    Growing of Gaian terrorist activities ?
    After the news of a handsome dispute between two recruiting teams on the Junkers base Trafalgar, Vice-Admiral Chester W. Collins,
    headquartered at Battleship Suffolk said :
    "We haven't seen any increase in Gaian activities yet and I doubt that they would be able to stand the Mollies and especially the Corsairs
    that pester us in Dublin. But they could become an increasing nuisance at the Dublin Gate, if they plan on blocking accsess to Dublin
    and the way to Sol from there. Unfortunatly the royal treasurer has declined my pledges for ..."

Rumor on Trafalgar
    These Gaians are just nuts. Recently two groups were here, both trying to recruit for the same : some heavy action on the Dublin Gate
    and some other gate in Dublin. Just when they came up to the bar they started some highly theoretical babble-rabble that become
    very ... "practical" in almost notime. Lot of work for our paramedics. Silly, eh ? They rather bash eachothers head than getting
    the job done. Not that I think they have any chance against the Mollies and Corsairs there.

BTW, a question : Is there any deadline for such stuff ?
    Have some ... more cooking up :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited once, last by NucNuc: lil' changes and improvements, ... I hope ().

• Here are some bits n pieces of a "string" I call the "Kusari plot"

rumor on Kurile
    The Cryer guys at Atka only see the chemical side of alien microorganisms. They haven't even tapped the true treasure, genetic transmutation.
    Long ago our eggheads found that this world once was full of life with a highly complex ecosphere, but that by alien influence the DNA of each and every lifeform on this planet was changed to what you find today and it became this pott of poison you see today.

rumor on Kurile
    This station and the fishfood harvesting are only remnants to what this once was : the Samura secret centre of research and development. Did you know, that most of the artificial intelligent robots in Sirius came from Kurile ? There were also transgenetic experiments going on. All of our biotechnology originated here.

news in Liberty space
    Alienating Sirius
    The abstract of a scientific research report by Cryer Pharmaceuticals shows disturbing implications. It seems that the alien organisms used widespread especially in Kusari space to boost food production have the potential of altering the human genom ! Changing us into something ... ALIEN !
    The report we were able to obtain a hardcopy of its abstract was almost immediatly classified and removed from the net on behalf of Kusari officials affiliated to Samura Industries and ... GMG.

rumor on Atka
    It's strange. During some test we conducted here with some captured Outcasts, we found similarities between the alien organisms found on Kurile and the changes in their genetic material. As if the same mutagene has worked on them. But that's classified.

news in Liberty ?? "Synfood region"
    Stay Human ! Eat Synfood
    About the recent rumors on probably genetically hazardous food Synfood issued an official statement :
    You are what you eat.
    Under scientificly proven and controlled conditions properly processed raw materials, composed and balanced to human needs. That's the proper nutrition for you and the ones you love.
    Food, grown on alien soil with, alien organisms as an alien fertilizer, sold as "luxury food" to be consumed without any further control, what do you expect it makes of you ?

More on this line still in the works.

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !