I am F***** Annoyed

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |TSH| ***Tribbs***.

• I have had 2 try 2 Educate !

Hmm how can I say this

F****** R souls

About the Rules

Not 1 time or 2 Time Many F***** Time

I am Getting 2 the End of My Tether

I now Await the Release of

Cyberpunk 2077

Maybe that will be Less Stress

so I Believe that this is

Goodbye & Thanks for all The FISH

FARVEL !!!!

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• whoooa such aggression not good for your blood pressure. will make you visit that cold fridge too many times and run out of supplies quicker :((

help/advise 1st then help again/refer to swat forum 2nd and there is no 3rd :rtfm: :strafe:

• ... like usual, my comment to report against Tribbs is below:

Main language for Crossfire server is English. If player do not want learn its basis and is therefore unable read server rules (which are simple and easily understandable), then he will have problems. This is simply fact.

cristianalexpopescu ... please use google translator. This place uses English as main language too (or Deutch), and therefore is much better use these two languages if there should come some help.

• my guess ...

• google's translation from romanian to english:

(...) (...) (...) do anything without evidence, or you have a deficiency of records or apply the law of the jungle in case you make a closed circuit site for the maladapted

I second Martind Forlon 's guess: Non Responding PILOTS & Use of BATTS & BOTTS in PvP - SWAT Portal

I wasn't aware that not reloading in PvP was a rule on this server? Usually on other servers it's more of an unwritten code of honor among regular players.

edit: ok, my bad, apparently on here it is an actual rule.

I think reloading in PvP is only ok, if a transport is attacked for no apparent reason, like tax/fine/bounty, or if a veteran picks on a new player, but we don't do that here, right?

So far, I can count reloading players on one hand, and they all have this in common: A beginner ship and weapon setup (like Titan with mk2s), limited to no English, limited piloting skill, and not enough reloads.

Please don't tell these people where to find the good stuff, they are only supposed to find it after they found the rule book.

cristianalexpopescu bugger off with the downvotes already, if you don't like the rules, go away

Edited 9 times, last by Apache ().

• I'm quite sure it's in rules. If that was just 'agreement', it would bring tons of complaints. Sadly can't look it right now, it seems its not working correctly at this moment. We need wait for portal transfer to be completed.

• Alright, it makes more sense now, thank you.

SWAT_OP-R8R there are no more server-side console messages.

Before the new server, there were these nicely formed messages broadcasted to players in regards to eithe server rules, future events, etc... If you can restore them OR provide the text messages to a handful of people, this handful of people could start rephrase them. Eg: replace the ones saying that on each week day at specific time an event is going to happen (this is not the case anymore) with various individual RP rules, like the use of bats/bots during a PVP, or Arena rule, or the necessity of having a license, differences between license types etc etc...

I think that what happened here is a mix of what Martind explained , language barrier and attitude. And I also believe that broadcasting key-rules via console messages would at least reduce the occurrence of such...events.

I would gladly start the work on it, if you also think this would help.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• ticket

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Mr. cristianalexpopescu,

I was doing role of server police, was clan leader and also RP player on CF server for more years. Before you start with further down-voting of comments, maybe you should also think, whether YOU did everything correctly. Crossfire rules are here, I quoted in ticket theirs part where is clearly forbidden reloading during PvP fights. If you think that there was something not ok, then you need describe what happened more in detail.

kind regards

• Cristian,

I'm not sure how exactly your encounter with Tribbs happened, but like I mentioned earlier, it must have been a mix of RP rules breaking, language barrier and attitude.

Please, feel free to message me anytime about this or role play rules, or anything else that you need to know.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• Coming from personal experience of taking a bounty off of Roxy’s head

He has limited English

And that’s fine, despite needing to know a bit of English to play, it’s understandable to take your time for players to get across the rules, unwritten codes, etc. I think this is a fault of no one’s. If I was to engage a player with Bots&Bats, I’d probably do the same thing and in the aftermath, let them know, in as simple terms

“For PVP, we don’t use Shield Batteries or Nanobots”

That way, it’s simple, it’s full proper English, and they can translate it easier if they wish. Also perhaps guide them to the rules.
    that’s just me though, but I know perhaps doing stuff as simple as this, would probably solve a lot of arguments.

L+ Ratio

• English will be limited but I do not accept unfounded accusations - I did not use B&B but it seems that it does not matter for some characters who probably believe in God, I am sorry for them but this place is in heaven, here on earth we are poor sinners and we should be better. The basic law in any game including crossfire is to be fair (it also stipulates the laws that some keep invoking but are the first to violate them)

• Without proof, it’s just an issue of “He says-she says”

For a small population, there seems to be an awful lot of dramas

If someone’s being unfair and treating you wrongly, I’d recommend you press the PrtScrn button on your keyboard to screenshot to capture your chat with a person that is causing grief

This should go for EVERYONE, and it would possibly minimise a bunch of dramas

L+ Ratio

• I wrote my view into private conversation. Here I want only say that if player have b&b on ship, it easily can happen reloading in PvP by mistake. And it's irrelevant how much experienced player is (yes, it happened to me too). I think you guys all should move forward from this. It is a game after all which should be fun for everyone.