Jump Device

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Request Equipment!!!!!! 8) ^^ :rolleyes: :huh: :P ;) 8). :| :bcool: :bmuhahaha: :bdamn:

Do you ever bored traveling to the New Worlds?
    Traveling Sol?
    Traveling Coalition Space?
    Canis Sector?
    Sirius Sector?

We want the new Jumping Device!
    to get other systems fast! No Hassle! No Boring!

I think almost the Crossfire players are tired,bored,boring to get out in IC (Inner Core) traveling long distances
    and also please make this device we really need it but you choose how much to buy and energy crystals need and where to buy

Please MAKE it the DEVICE X( !
    -Kingairspace 8).

• well, I seriously think that this request is underpowered ... why not implement instatnt teleport from base to base, not need to travel anymore :) with this we can remove all RP elements because they will be not needed (as also more others things ;))

... and sorry, I can't use big letters here bcs I use phone, but I think my suggestion in font 40 will be for sure accepted ;)

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Sry for being wrong on the technical side.

But -basically on the "content side" of his post ;) , what Martind said is the MAYOR point.

RolePlay and Multiplayer woudn't needed much more.

Our "'lil tour" this morning would have been quite unnecessary, if you would have been able just to warp yourself
    to location you wanted to. ;)
    But it was funny, eh ? :)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Oh, come on. Where would all the space wandering be then? All that fun getting to Weth?
    I don't even like X-3043 much for that particular reason.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• One of the best place for me is Inncer Core.
    And i can tell you that is very interesting to fly there with company or if you want you can go there alone (to relax a little).
    Yes the wy is long and dangerous but this is what makes it cool ^^

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• :thumbdown: :wacko: :patsch: Got to be kidding me!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Well I had a similar idea today while playing it.

But, mine is kinda modified and not gamechanging as much wouldn't feel like cheating but would've felt like you've earned it.

Lets say you have Fast travel system right, in each Sirius house one, in coalition space one etc.

BUT, to enter it you must first be affiliated with each official side of each house or space ( you don't have to be to exit it, because coalition maybe wanting to exit to rheinland say ), meaning full green rep and a proper license. (police/merc only maybe, no smugglers to prevent powertrading)
    On top of that each system would only have say, 1 goto jumpgate for each house to each house ( meaning 4 jumpgates in one fast travel system maybe? ),
    and it would be time limited so that you can only use each jumpgate to go to once 2 hours ( same for returning to that jumpgate ).

Now I don't know if you guys understood what the hell I wrote there, or if I'm even talking pure bullsh1t that can't be done with the modding tools, but it would be awesome if it could.

• With "RP / RolePlay" they ment the one people do with other people, not factions, no matter what restrictions you put to such device (or a similar "Fast Travel" trick), it won't stop random people from warping away when you want to catch/fine/tax/kill them, but also not able to stop the "hunters" to warp to wherever you are and instakill you from behind.

@Forlon: I didn't expect that from you :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Remove space all together - we'll just run around teleporting between bases, drinking and talking in bars. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Just thinking, but to serve both viewpoits you could introduce inner-sector warp anomalies that only capital ships would be able to enter on their own. Others would have to be in formation with the capital to be dragged along into the anomaly. The exits would be other anomalies and therefore fixed in place but you would be able to choose of different destinations (inside the current sector) and there would only be very few of this anomalies. Other players could easily montor this and even more important: they would provide an excellent ressource for clans to fight for as every clan would love to have untaxed and safe access to one of these anomalies. Personally I think this would spice up PVP and RP as well rather than killing it and it would give players and clans some late game ambitions to expand, explore, exterminate, exploit (make it a 4X Game :D ). naturally these anomalies would only occur in systems that are ownable to clans with one or two exceptions to allow to get into vanilla space - exit only (which could still enhance piracy and smuggling) - Just an idea ;). It could be hard to do with whatever tools you have, don't know but I think similar mechanics are already used in vanilla and CF campaign. If you are uncertain you could introduce this in an extra update to see how players use this "fast travel" or if it is used at all due to the massive restrictions. And if massively breaks anything you could still kick it out again later. I don't think it's really needed but it wouldn't hurt to try out this or a similar system as soon as CF 2.0 is out and you got some time to catch breath and think of things to come.

Edited once, last by MeVriS: clarifying ().

• i think such a feature is not even worth the discussion

seriously... play the game

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!