Preview

There are 349 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• personally i am not a big fan of these ship retextures as they only look good when being close
    the mip mapping makes it look terrible if you are on larger distances

im fan of clear textures which look good no matter how far away the ship is

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm fan of their purple nomad-ish look though :D

Maybe it could be tweaked again to fit in both large and close view/camera distance.

WIth more details than the vanilla one, but less than now, or simply leaving some ships with more details for those who like them like this, and other ships with clear textures for those who prefer those ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Hello Huor :)

Why to do everytime Ships / Things, which r in game, and every time can see this Ships? I m sorry, but i cant more see this Liberty BS. Is not really my ship. Ok, not bad, but in every FL game too see :huh:
    Why dont create some new, Fantastic Ships? :rolleyes: I mean, really Fantastic! Some Ship, which is Alive, really moves like a big, dangerous, ugly (or nice ;) ) Monster from the deep Space. Like a Octopus, and his big / long Tentacles moving in space, really alive, and he can get Asteroids / or little Ships like a Fighter, and eat him, to get his Hull regenerate, so he dont need Nano-Bots 8).

YEAHH..! :D

Vor 8)

• Vor is right. That would be GREAT addition to Dom'Kavash mothership - make its tentacles to move... And even fight in melee :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• not going to happen

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• will see if i can do some tests with different mip mapping

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Is it me or the Capital Ships got changed? Hmm... Feel like the Turrets don't hit like before anymore, and the Cap Ships are moving much Slower kinda... Maybe it's me. Also I need to say after Thinking a while, ok I agree with the Capital Ships they re good (not overpowered), Well at least Shields could hold a little longer BUT yeah as you said not wanna mention it.

Another Suggestions would be about their Turrets, any decisions made yet? Can we use other Turrets than Kusari Defence Turrets in CF 2.0 that have the Same Hull Damage + Shield damage, range and Speed? Will the Capital Ships have Cruise Disruptors and CM Droppers too? I kinda feel like after Changes they will need it...

And the Cloaking Device (I asked about the Duration, that it holds a lil longer(the Crystals burn slower or smth.) and that the crystals take lesser capacity like 0.5 and if you Enter Cloak that it holds longer), any decisions made yet?

What I also would like to ask would be, about the Reverse Speed of the Capital Ships and Trains, they re kinda very slow can this be arranged?

Ah yes what I wanted to ask else was, Is it Possible to add to the Fighters 2 CM Dropper? As I saw on the stats of Serafina:

This Freighter has 2 CM Launcher, will it be possible for Some Fighters too? Maybe for Slow Fighters or Bomber like Hades, Kamov, Flathead and Basilisk.

Edited 4 times, last by Snake2d: I... Didn't.. ok nevermind ().

• hehehe its looking like I am going to need an upgrade to my computer to play this. :D

Gamma

Join me on astroempires! Start in galaxy G20 and msg me, [-SD-] Lu_Xun, and I will get you into the guild I help run!