Posts by Potato

So I found where the admin ships are stored in SP. I wont say where, I dont think the admins would like that very much. But, they are AMAZING!!! Especially the Yggdrasil Battleship with its haxxor rail gun, and turrets that shoot MUSIC. :D

i got cf1.9 and ran exe, then used flmm 1.5 beta to activate. after awhile i get an error and it doesn't activate. here is error in the logs:

Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 1.9 Client Edition'
    Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\resources.dll.flmmbak' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\_resources.dll')

Im going to re install fl and try again and see if it still happens. In the mean time, if anyone has idea of what causes this and how I can fix this, please feel free to tell me.
    -Thanks

Edit: RE installed, no change, still same exact error.

Question for OP

Even 10 years later it always bug me how the story went, i mean if you look at it the outcast end the rouges help the order end Trent to save the colony but after the story finish they are all back to normal is just like nothing happen . also there is some things in the mod that dont make sense , like Oasis system for example, one jump hole only true Texas but is own by Britannia full of outcast end GMG, i mean how do they got there? They go unnoticed by Liberty ? Alaska- dead end system in the story - full of corsairs ? Is like a sacred Liberty system full of faction that not suppose to be there in 1 place....
    If u think of it this jump holes end the nomad gate was not there in the original story but they just got there out of no wear after the story? On top of that you cant even got to Alaska from New York even after the story. I think this sort of things need some clarification to make the CF universe making a bit more sense.
    Also i think there should be a break from chapter to chapter in the story to exstand the game play . What do you think OP?
    Maybe you did all that so sorry i,m asking :)

Dont quote me on this, but I beleive the reason why the cf story cant have any breaks is because the game itself wont allow it. Im not too sure on the specifics, but that's what I've heard.

Im back, guys! my friend was kind enough to give me a desktop computer. I'll be geeting freelancer+cf sometime this weekend. looking forward to be playing again. :)

Aw man, I wish I would have logged on and saw that... I could have helped with the info cards, even with just my phone. :(

Ok, so you can't give me any dl links... then can someone at least tell me the names of the songs used in the crossfire mod? If I atleast know the names of songs, I can go about otaining them on my own, as I am not afraid of copyright laws, and if just the names are listed, there is no violation of any laws, so win win.

Hiya folks. I was wondering if someone could maybe post a download link to the new music files used in crossfire mod (I don't have the game, as I don't have a computer, so I can't just go copy the audio files from the games files T_T ). I really liked the soundtracks used in the mod. If someone has uploaded a .zip or .rar archive with all the music in it, I would really like to download it. :D
    Thanks!

Hiho guys. I haven't been able to play crossfire for awhile because my father broke my laptop. I probably won't be able to get another one until sometime next year. And I'm posting from my phone right now, and I must say, its a horror to post on mobile, at least on my slugish phone... that's why I haven't been on in so long. But yeah, Mr. SWAT-OPR8R, I wish you luck on Crossfire 2.0, and I look forward to the day I will be able to play it.

Sayonara for now guys! ;)

I want only friendly remind that CF files modification are forbidden by mod creator. You cant expect support for this here. (are reasons for this, not everyone will want use changes only in SP ...)

oh, hehehe hadn't thought of that... my bad m8!

and Michael, whats a Ragnarook?

I have just found out otherwise.

would someone be willing to tell me what file is modified to change the speed of ship in FL/CF? and if somewhere else alredy says it can you point me to there? I just want to screw around with it in single player, and I am aware that I will get kicked/banned from multiplayer if I cheat, so I will not use in multiplayer. :D