Crossfire 2.0

There are 302 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Peter Pampher.

• now thats something new

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• For me everything was OK until I got to 23th mission "The Order". That mission was really frustrating.

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• For this mission i may give only such advice: 'bump leading train' if he do something stupid. This works also near Earth, if train turn on wrong side. ... all this mission was HEAVILY updated and bring i think some real nightmares to Op when we tested it. Best how you may take it is, that fl engine have limits ...

• best solution...leave formation, join formation end make sure u target the lead ship

That's exactly what I was trying to do, it didn't help :)

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• I question the necessity of Large Trains in that mission for the sake of mission design.
    And that mission did gave me a wish to pretend I'm a commissar a little and Summary Execute the train.
    (So far only these trains and Juni were causing such wishes).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Beside leaving formation/reformation ... DON'T FORGET TO BUMP the train into right direction.

Leave formation already shortly befor the train nears the "trade lane" insertion point,
    then "bump" this incompetent, civilian nerd pilot to alignment.
    (For checking position, turret view helps alot ;) ).

Needs some time but always worked for me in CF 1.9 this way. :)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• [xattach=4810][/xattach] for NucNuc :neo::sehrgut: this is exactly it :police:

• Thanks to all involved in creating CF 2.0. I downloaded it ok, but have currently some issues installing it. I clean everything out over the next few days and try a clean install from scratch.
    Although I haven't been very active on CF, due to other things I was involved with, I can hopefully split my time between STO and CF solely without the distraction of other FL mods I played for the last god knows how many years ;-)
    Cya all out there.

• Gibbon: just tried new start to be rly sure and all works here. There may be security trigger not allow you launch until you do not visit bar and equipment room. But after talks you should normaly takeoff like I just tried. Have you some old save in…

Sadly, yes, going to clear that out and try again

• Hope to C U ....soon :D in space.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I'm a bit confused of how licences are working now...

As a Freelancer (no Clan), I have different licences on different chars of same account (e.g. smuggler on mining-ship and merc on VHF). After reading that licences from 1.9 are not working correctly in 2.0, I tried to reinstall these licences and came across following observations:

- i reinstalled Merc-licence on Merc-Char - worked. Checked with "/ll"-command and was shown as Merc in list
    - switched to Smuggler-Char and tried to reinstall Smuggler-licence - dealer refused to sell me licence, said sth with "... not interested"(?)
    - bought a Merc-licence on Smuggler-Char - worked. Sold that licence and bought a Smuggler-licence - worked(!)
    - Checked again with "/ll"-command and was shown as Smuggler in list.
    - Switched to first Merc-Char, Merc-licence is installed, but with "/ll"-command, I'm shown as Smuggler(?)

That leads to the questions:
    - Is it no longer possible to have different licences on one account and is that intended?
    - Am I'm doing sth wrong here? Like first selling all old licences and then start to buy new ones?

Sry for the confusion - just not sure if that is intended or a problem.

Thx in advance
    Moor

• From what Huor posted earlier: you should sell your old license first prior you buy another one. If you will have "old" license in cargohold, you will be not allowed buy new.

• So I sold all licences from the whole account and started over to buy new ones.

Exactly the same problem remains....

Bought a merc-lic on first char, couldn't buy smuggler-lic on second char afterwards

• Moorhuhn: ---> to Bugtracker please

• The anti-multiple licenses on same account (where people just switched between chars to, like, put a bounty on a guy with ur pirate char then switch and pick it with ur bounty hunter char, or any other combinations) is sweet.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• So it is intended to be that way? Good to know, thx for clarification!

I never experienced that (for me) somewhat childish strange abuse of dif. licences, but well then.... goodbye freelancing and hello permanently emplying.

Edit: Thanks for clarification Huor, i misinterpret the former posts as fact - sry

Edited once, last by Moorhuhn ().