Posts by RTH53

Hey there,Thought I'd say hello.I've been gone for about 3 years.I noticed that my signature for SA was still up.I'm in the process 0f DL and install right now,so hope to see you in space soon. :thumbup:

Just dropped by to say hello to everyone.I'm on the Discovery Sirus 24/7 server for now.Hope to get back to CF soon.Haven't forgot about the good people I played with.
    Later,Bandit.

?( Ok,I installed everything and activated the mod inFLMM.Now when I go to launch the game I get a message."msvcr.dll missing from program.Reinstall to fix problem."Has anyone have the problem?

:daddeln: Been having problems with my WiFi connection.Will go back to Ethernet next month.I miss everyone :tongue: Bandit :bandit:

<p>I downloaded 2.0,took 12+ hours.File is in a compressed zip file and I can not open it.It also says it is only 1.5 gig.Thought it was a 2.6 gig file.seems there is alot of problems with this update.Don't know what to do.</p>

I played a few Discovery mods before I played CF and the biggest difference I saw in the mods is the people that play CF are much friendlier.You can talk to anyone(well there are a few exceptions).In Discovery I couldn't get a peep out of anyone and there were at least 30 ppl in game at most times.I would even become insulting and go as far as "In your face" chat but still no one would talk.What ya going to do? Bandit :bandit:

:imsohappy: I had a great time even though it was my first time in Wos and my first time flying a BS in a BS assault event and they were pretty ruff on me.I look forward to the next one. Bandit :bandit:

There is a server problem I posted the other day which is the server will disappear a short time after the ion storm shutdown. :confused: But comes back on in short time.this happens same bat time,same bat station for all you old pilots(like this one) :tot: .Need an old man emoticon. Bandit :bandit:

:evil: This happened Friday the 17th about 1 hour after the "Ion Storm' we experience at same time each morning here.I was flying back from Weth with a nice load of Alien booty(guns),also 3 black boxes worth a combined 27mill :walklike: .I was exiting the JG in Gurm when the game locked up for about 2minutes them my ship went :bomb: BOOM.The game was running great with no ping problems or serious lag.This was a server fart.same thing happened day before.Same time,different place though.I just want to know if this qualifies for a ticket so I can recoup a bit of my loss. Bandit :bandit: