Roleplay vs Reputation

There are 93 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RonaldoDaVinci.

• That's closer to what I was thinking... 100 mill / minute xD But edited to 10 to be kind lol

I like that, anyway.

There is a possible issue with that though, like when making new chars, you create them with that tag then go and buy the stuff, but there are licenses on Manhattan so it shouldn't be bad.

Also from what I know, licenses can't get damaged and get lost like guns and such from like... going through a radioactive field, mines, planet's athmosphere or sun, etc. Right ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i would say that you cant destroy licenses

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hello,
    I would like to repost my earlier suggestion as there was no answer, and CF 2.0 is coming closer.

Huor: about ASF/CSF setup - if players with these licenses have to be hostile to the opposite faction, could you remove any relations between ASF/CSF and other Sirius groups? When you're forced to kill ASF or CSF all the time, a number of other factions will very quickly become red (especially if some of them are already at -0.59 because of RP license).

- Wanderer -

• no

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• there are no priorities

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• freelancers get no adjustments at all, you cannot fix anything with being freelancer. Your reputation stays as is, when you unmount your license. It may be that you are in a clan, then you surely get soon bankrupt flying without proper license.

with fast i meant fast, OP was bankrupt within 10 minutes as we tested it lately ;D :D

Now I got a question to that part.

How is it in our (SMG) case.
    Take me for example.
    I reinstalled FL and the new mod. I haven't been online for a long time and SMG has switched RP from pirate to mercenary.
    Since all my chars (due to not being online) still have the pirate license mounted (which have been purchased in the 1.9 version, and therefore probably not gonna work anyways) will this be considered either not wearing the appropriate license at all or having the wrong license mounted?)
    As soon as I enter space will I be fined for that reason and therefore getting bankrupt?, since I won't make it fast enough to a planet who sells the appropriate license.
    If so, is there any way to avoid that scenario and getting the right license mounted?

Or does that scenario take place once you have the right license mounted for the first time and then decide to unmount it or switch to a different license?

• A notification WHEN this feature will be enabled again would be nice - perhaps a day or two in advance so that players, who might have .... overseen this yet can act accordingly
    ... and as a try to prevent probable upsets in its aftermath :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• first we need to get the server running stable and then we enable those features step by step... We might consider to give an information once we activate that feature. But i cannot guarantee as we're in Beta and if time is available we work here and there on the server. If anyone is fined not being guilty then post here and we will recover costs.

signature.png

• Hi,
    Do you test this feature atm?
    My rep to Rheinland was neutral (green at Bunshuh and LWB).
    After I landed on Bruchtal I got a negative rep at some Rheinland fractions (see screenshot).
    I have a pirate licence.

Files

• screen1.BMP

(3.69 MB, downloaded 1 times, last: )

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• no changes were done

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Then I don't understand why my rep going bad to Rheinland Republic Shipping!
    I don't bribed!

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)