Been away from CF

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• So,
    Some here may still remember me....and probably many of the current players haven't met me. I just wanted to say I still stop by at SWAT Portal on a regular basis and you can contact me through here.

Current status....busy on other stuff

What I have noticed....there are some very good players trying hard to make CF a fun game again...my congrats to the effort. Some stuff I've seen is the same 'ole same 'ole. At times I think "why would I ever play that again?" You know...when you run into the best mod of FL....it's kinda hard to ever get it completely out of your system.

I hope to see that progress is being made....I'll join you when I can and when I see what I know you guys are capable of

Advise...settle arguments with guns...not forum spam/flame war

Looking forward to flying here again sometime with all of you :)

Marauder

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Looking forward to see you in space again m8 :). Until that gl in all you do :)

• Well Marauder, you are not gone for THAT long, but still, good to know you will be around us, with us :) Like a big old family :D

Meanwhile, have fun and good luck,
    -Mike

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• M: Well I need a pirate who has class and knows how to pirate. Consider returning 1 day a week. I would hope the banking system will show the players actual level so they can't hide their true level by banking the money

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Mara, not like you been gone as long as i was at one point lol

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• Hey, Marauder!

I hope you will manage to pop up on the server soon, our smuggling isn't that fun when I don't have to constantly keep an eye on which system you're in :P

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• our warehouses are full due to a lack of a certain pirate and his crew not dropping in you are missed and your cunning and skill not to forget your respect for crossfire.
    kermit

• Hey Marauder.

I hope you don't mind, me joining your journey back to the wides of the CF-Universe after being absence for a while.
    My veines carry rum (and a little blood). My heart is crying for plundering and raiding innocent vessels floating lost in space, trying to find a save route to make some cash.
    My fingertips are triggerhappy and eager to release the deadly projectiles, heading toward some law enforcement vessels fuel tank to bring up an enormous explosion, visible across several systems.

But other than that, Im fine. ;)

See'ya in space mates.

• Hey, hey! Things are only getting better ;)

I better find that cloaking device really soon!

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• I better find that cloaking device really soon!

Right, and FAST :D

I think I can still sell you the 3 pieces that makes the Cloaking Device, but I hope you know how much they are worth, and that to mount all 3 pieces, the game will take another 100 mill from you.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• the game will take another 100 mill from you.

I'm going back to Super Mario.

• lol

You can't, your heart is here, on this portal.

Look at your Signature, do you see it ?

You can't live without your heart, so better stay here :P

• Looks like the next week will be hard for me to get to CF but I do plan on getting back to 1 or 2 nights a week here...and maybe a bit of weekend time.

@ AD.....I'll always fly pirate raids with you m8......always good fun being a pirate with you around :)

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I am still curious why the cloaking device is so important. It pretty much ruined gameplay when the cops are chasing smugglers since we have no way of tracking them afterwards. Anywho, Marauder, see you when you get back.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Wellcome back mate and on that note I'm back too I'm on the mend now so will be on a lot more often I'm hopeing :D

my char names

Event~Manager~Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty
    [CFPD]Rifty.

• Good to see you back TGT_Drunken-master! See you in space!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock