Posts by CFPD Rifty

------- incoming space broadcast ---------
    --- message for all CFPD ---
    -- sender officer Rifty of CFPD --

Hi Fellow officers Rifty here
    just wanting to know what the rest of CFPD are up too its been some time not seen you all hows Real Life going and will i see you about in space 8)

thanks Officer Rifty

------- End of incoming space broadcast ---------

it was nice to get roped in to an event tho it did take me 9 times of asking what event i was invited too haha but was good fun and i will be taking part in more events just get a lasso and catch my ship in space hehe

hey guys here is my handle Rakachu@Rakachu id join your fleet and help ya all but sadly i'm on one with a few mates if anyone wants to do any stf with us jsut pm me :) tho i'm only rank 47 ill be 50 soon :)

good bye CF ill hope to be seeing you in 2.0 or some time next year if I make it that far due to illness I have to leave you hope to see you all then Goodbye all and Good Luck to you all

Quoted from "SWAT_OP-R8R"

I have my doubts that Discovery will play a big role at the awards.
    True.

true indeed it will indeed tho I'm not a hater I love the CF mod so plz don't call me a hater this is about mods that you feel need the award or want to have the award I have played on disco most of this year hardly been on CF at all Disco has a lot more for the players to do in the mod that's why I was there not due to the player base on there yes there over 200 per day on that mod but really Ask your self's why there more there then here? there is a lot more in game things to do. there mod for Freelancer has far passed anything op has done this year I for one have very high hopes for 2.0 we all do and if its good ill be Voting for CF 2.0 next year if its out by then but till then I will vote for the mod I have enjoyed most this year as husker has said

Sincerity and criticism should always be welcome.

[CFPD]Rifty out

i want to know about IDs or Licenses for 2.0

here is what I think

Pirates id need to Smuggle you cant be a pirate with out it as this will help get them out of X and moving about for 2.0

Smugglers id remove it and change it to a traders id letting them trade lawful and unlawful goods as its pretty much that anyway

cops ids can pretty much stay the same unless any one has any more to add on it

bounty hunters /merc id make it a Freelancer ID that everyone starts with for hunting bounty, trading lawful and only killing in self defence

NO THERE WAS NOT ... THEY WAS PROVOCATED BY [CFPD]RIFFTY

WHO ATACKING WITH NO REASON AND NO RP

for 2 nights you have been attacking out of RP that is all i'm saying on that matter

1st of all the base in disco we work on had the password hacked some one removed the craw men form it so it had blown up I sent a message to the Disco Admins(if thay want prov of this ill giv it them) and hay restored the base back to us Proving that it had been hacked but then Some GRN had killed it a day later how thats my problem as i left disco to play CF more I don't know lave Disco in Disco and CF here in CF get off my back

About the tags and chars impersonating issue, I saw that char online after I logged out to go to sleep. Stryker was online at once with me, but after leaving and coming back(later) for a moment to make the Top Squadron event announcement, I saw [CFPD]Cobretti In NY, but as it was midnight I left fast, after making a screenie. But this is the 2nd time it happens, as Husker didn't recognize that "CFPD Little Prank" char as being Rifty in a certain battle. No matter once or twice, but due to this is totally against several server rules, and we do NOT need "hate" behaviour on this server (which was actually noticed much before the Rifty incident, for example against me for minor reasons), and that making him wear freelancer tag instead of IOC won't help at all with this "hating" issue ... Stryker's account got a 3 days ban by my hand, which ends on Friday, right before the next weekend. This is also to keep him away from CF, where meanwhile he has the chance to "cool down". If he plans to bypass it with other accounts or IPs and I catch him (since there are ways to see that), it'll be increased.In my opinion, after the punishment ends, it's ok if he keeps the IOC tag, that, if the leaders still welcome him, as CFPD wishes no loss for other clan, and less for a friendly clan.

[CFPD]Cobretti is IOC Stryker char yes it is he was known as |PX|Prototype then joined CFPD with his buddy Crisys after the PX ban then moved to IOC after a few months brake

ok

any ship you want role is just for pirates and cops its up to the Cops or pirates what they fly
    merc's if they turn up for the event we will split them to even out the teams

if everyone gropes up in arena about 8:30 sever time GMT ill use my EM to host then sw to my BS for the Event ill send add along the day if your coming sine up here

thanks rifty out

ok fellow officers we have a big problem in new London pirates have taken places on the plaint posing as authorities and steeling cargo form ships how i have this info well take a look for your self my Crew reported back to me with a message that cargo had been taken my the new London authorities but what I and the Crew came to fined out it was really that new pirate Group we have been getting so many reports about the group we know as |LC| and we thought they will never go big well officers they have Officers they have taken big lead roles of the New London authorities.
    we need to strike fast and hard my Crew are getting a strike team for plaint landing we will need help getting to the plaint form the X3043 system no doubt there will be pirates trying to take down my Battleship to stop the Strike time landing and taking over the plaint again ....

RP Event need pirates and cops

pirates stop my battleship form getting to the plaint and taking back New London

officers to help my Battleship past all pirates and get me safely to the plaint so I can set the Strike time safely down on that plaint

this will take part at 9:00pm GMT Sever time on Sunday the 11th of novmber Be there