Questions, suggestions for CF 2.0

There are 350 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by maishaf74.

• Why the hell there can be another option for traders when there is only two options for VHFs?
    Another suggestion: make ALL VHFs except Cayman and Saracen (and, probably, Thanatos) only for NPCs. You will anyway buy or Cayman or Saracen, amirite?

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: F*ck reasons ().

• Now, sorry for doubleposting, but I have another pack of suggestions:
    1. In the infocard of Anatov-class missile boat mention that Anatov is a reoutfitted nanny ship.
    2. Do the same with Scimitar-class repair ship. OR rename it to Scalpel and mention that it's based on the Scimitar-class heavy torpedo bomber.
    3. About Coalition transport: Put some turrets on the Goliath, please. Or get here an old coalition transport "Gurevitch-class" (Starlancer one, could be messy).
    4. Fix Kamov's texture(i guess it's already in the to-do list).
    EDIT: Tempest's texture is wrong-placed too.

Edited once, last by Ajay: Tempest's texture error ().

• Reminds me a bit on what the British Empire - some of their peers - had in thought, when they sent
    their criminals and irish and welsh and ... whoever they had in their prisons to Australia. :evil:

In the end they have made it quite well - I think. :D
    Any "Aussies" around ? This should be taken as a COMPLIMENT ! no offense in mind

Isnt most systems Hostile in one way or another depending on what your rep is for the particular faction found there.

• All Altair and IC systems are collapsed into one system on the universe map. Is it possible to expand an universe map, like these guys done?

It is not a request, I am just asking.

• possible but wont be done

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Is it time for a stronger lv 10 NPCs in Sirius (CF systems)?

Current criminals are Corsairs and Outcasts (mostly), and GMG's lv. 10 ships, as well as a few house fighters. They're all equipped with shorter range Wyrms mk 1 and 2.
    Could it be made them to have weapons equivalent to those of Coalition lv 10 fighters, like Gattlings, with extended range?
    Plus, ASF and CSF use stronger weapons but with short range (600 to 700, those MKI and MKII specials)... Perhaps an extended version MKIII for them, with extended range, non lootable?

Just a thought, comments for pros and cons are most welcome.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Good idea.
    From the other side, my Ajay's_Scout (Azan) will be buggered, since ASF and CSF hate it.

• Buff the BS then - give them bots/bats, for example, this way it will affect only PvE situation (since there is no reloading in PvP).

• Well it would be bad for Battleships but... Hell yeah, BS's will get raped in every system, you wont be even able to enter it =_=

Good point... BSes are already limited to human space cus aliens are overpowered compared to BSes, making human NPCs be like aliens would kill the population that likes and wants BSes.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Just to remind myself on few things in 2.0:

- random invasions (Coalition, Nomads, DKs, something else) in X-3043 (or other systems) - will they appear?
    - will the BMGs return from fixed routes to flexible?

(Not trying to troll here, it's just been a while, and I'd appreciate an update if there is any.)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• 1. dunno
    2. no (i changed it to what it is now in CF1.9 by request)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'd like to see Focks Industries become a part of the game

being a one man clan is tough, especially since i want to stimulate and engage in as much RP as possible. I'm not sure how hard it is to create an entirely new NPC faction, Soulforge Trains, Freighters and some sort of VHF primarily, but it would make a lot more sense and make the game feel more....oh whats the word....sensible

FI is a mega-corp. the players (being me) act as the third party contract-capable security personnel. if there are no bounties to chase on the server and I don't feel like trading, i can just create an NPC fighting character join an NPC convoy and just do my "job" as security personnel

plus it allows me to write SNN articles for the game with less writers block. I wouldn't include Focks Industries in every article, but it expands the universe just a tiny bit more considering i'm hardly on (due to living parameters changing slightly)