Severe violation of server rules

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Shockwave.

• Hello to you all!

I'm comming to post into the forum again but for the wrong reasons! Since yesterday i was killed at New York 3 times! 3 TIMES!!! Despite of the warnings they were clearly doing it consciously! There are some people wh's trying to ruin the game for everyone else! And i mean, they all must be friends, because this isn't a isolated accident! Yesterday it was Diablo, who despite of the warnings start shooting until he killed me and another player, over and over again. Today it was Splatter Batter, of which i do not have the screen, despite i have taken them, but i do not know why i don't have them, and then when i respawn, it show up after a while HappyHappyJoyJoy and started doing the same! Eventually he and Titi, killed me again, and guess what, Happy was saying to Ajar, that i had shot at Splatter Batter, which is obviously is own Character!!! How should he know the story if he weren't there?!?! WTF!?!??! I think that we should re-think our server security, or meanwhile nobody will play in this server! And that's what they want! Don't know what's on they're mind, if it's competittion from another mod, or just people who make's character's in order to ruin the game but enough is enough, don't you think? There should be more server police online, or we are helpless to circumvent the situation! Obviously, the one with the SP responsability can't be around all the time cause they have they're own life's! Perhaps should have more! Don't know, what i know is, it's a great mod, that im loving with all my heart, and everyone that plys on the server are truly great persons, with helping sense, i cannot complain from the regulars, there is a great and strong sense of ingame community, despite the faction and RP, but im starting to be annoyed by this guys!

Here are the links for penalty purposes:

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/screen202.png/

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/screen203.png/

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/screen222s.png/

http://img407.imageshack.us/i/screen223.png/

http://img291.imageshack.us/i/screen224.png/

P.S. Remmenber i didnt find the Splatter Batter screen dont know why! And you must forgive any comment that you find compelling, but im a little upset by this!

EDIT: am i right or what, listen to this!

http://img339.imageshack.us/i/lie.png/

yours truly,

The Elusive One :thumbsup:

'I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant' - Robert McCloskey

Edited 2 times, last by The Elusive One ().

• hi
    this incident was reported to me this morning and since that i am trying to resolve it in a way that does not require to ban those people.
    I am not sure about batter splatterbatter or that other guy as they appear to be new on the server (low level). Diablo is not new nor from another server so he should know better... however... just like i said I was going to resolve the issue in a way which does not require bans but I can assure you that if this situation repeats Ill do what is neccessary to protect this server and its players.

Right now I would suggest long term players keep an eye on New York and help players that are under attack.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Im PX im CSF Diablo is a CSF i guess but i almost killed Diablo in NY i warnd him saying dont kill people in NY or KIll people under level 40 and he said dont talk to me again -_-

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• Can someone translate what Ang said plz?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Diablo likes to provoke, it is the devil in person as his name implies ^ ^
    but I do not think he wants to destroy the server it is on CF for quite some time ...
    he just loves to play his character of very naughty boy :p

• Diablo is a pirate to the bones but from my experience a good player for CF - I am completly with OP here, somehow we as Clans have to take care of the ppl - but tbh. we opened NY for RP on the direct wish of all Clans not to allow everyone hiding there - now the Clans has to be responsible for the outcome IF someone like to kill newbies in NY. Btw. the Rules wasn´t updated when NY was opened that should be done please, just to avoid further obscurities.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Diablo might like to provoke, so do several other players.

Diablo might not want to damage the server (and the comunity) with his action, BUT he does.

Rules are set up to keep the server running, to prevent people from being harassed, offended, insulted or whatever.

And those Rules (Server rules, Forum rules or even Roleplay rules) are made to be observed and followed.

Everyone who became a registered member of that comunity, did agree to the terms and conditions, didnt you guys?!!

Also everone who joins the server to play on, also accepts the Terms and Condition for being able to play online versus or with other players.

There is no excuse for the continuing behaviour of breaking rules nor ignoring advices and suggestions from others.

If people don't agree with whats presented to them to play with, they simply dont need to play, they are free to go wherever they feel better.

I don't mind playing with Diablo. But I do mind if its getting above existing rules!

No Im not a rule munger, but I apreciate and thank OP for the effort he puts into that Mod and this comunity to keep it running. And therfore WE ALL should show a bit more apreciation, shouldn't we?!

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. ok. thats fine. BUT making a mistake and ignoring the rules (or acting well knowing them against them) on purpose is a lot different.

and since OP is already taking care of it, I think no further discussions about his behaviour on here, is even necessary.

those are just my two cents.

Thanks for reading

• Any babes here who would like to provide?

Babes?

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• -Babes- seems to be a teenage term, most likely used for young living female human beings, willingly falling down toward the same level as the opponent is going to call that faction.

in other words. its a term of endearment. Each term of endearment has its own connotations, which are highly dependent on the situation they are used in, such as tone of voice, body language, and social context.

source

• Abras, is there anything you post that isn't from Wikifreakypedia or a bloody KLIŠEJ?

yes. the first line of my post is NOT from wikipedia. if you compare, then do it RIGHT.

and I would really apreciate it if you would start using words, others can understand. othewise I will just ignore them. since what I don't understand can not insult/offend/harass or simply bugg me ;)

• If coppers can come in anytime and blow u away why cant pirates? NY isnt a safe place to be for anyone anymore OFC u shouldnt ban people because u have cops coming in there to blow ppl away just because....... What we have to take someones word that they been in Ny to long or they are hidding from role play WTF then people wonder why theirs fighting in NY people get it together and stop whining its a game nothing was done when i got shot up from a cop in ny because what he said i was doing but thats k everytime i see a cop in ny and hes been in there more then 15 min im going in and blowing him up because someone gave that right to cops why not pirates. Srry SMG but thats my point and this pirate says so:

• its not about cops engaging pirates on sight. even pirates can engage cop's on sight as well.

its about engaging within the NY-system!

the only thing what has been lifted is the 'protection'. so no player can get damaged while being in NY.

I've not seen any official change of the rules being ALLOWED to engage ANY player in NY. (since the player-protection has been taken away)

All I've seen is some rumors, playes words, single statements, few complaints, sugggestions and thats it. NO RULE CHANCE so far.

and until the PvP rule has been changed in the official way, (so its implemented in the server rules, that EVERYONE can see it, IF they ever take a look at those rules (to begin with)), I personally see it as a server rule breach, and so do others when they are online.

Sure. a lot of people complain about whatever. a lot of people mess with the rules (ignore them, try to lay them that way they want them to) But for my understanding. As long the rules (NO PVP in NY hasn't changed) everyone has to respect those! no matter who it is (pirate, cop, merc or freelancer) and also no matter for how long they have been playing on the server!

life would be way easier for EVERYONE (regardless of faction) if WE as active players on the server, would simply respect them! Violating the rules is simply forcing others to act the same way, either for revenge on the starter, or for finding reasons to just act stupid. Also it just forces people to disrespect the work, others put into that mod, people can play for free on it!

Violating the rules forces more trouble than the whole thing is worth! Violating the existing rules is simply NOT DOING GOOD FOR ANYONE!

sorry when I sound a bit pissed. but think about it that way.

OP has put so much effort, free time and money in that mod that we (as players) can not really pay him for that. All we could do, is respect the work, enjoy whats given to us to have fun with, and accept the things the way they are. So does the whole development-staff (dunno how many playing people are involved in that) but still. They all do invest time, money and who knows what else, to make the whole thing working and keep it running

and 70% of what I read is, complaining about other peoples behaviour, critics, I-want-that, I-want-those, That-needs-to-be-changed, and similar things.

sure. eveywhere are some dickheads (no offense), who think they are above everything.

havent we agreed to accept the things which are given to us to use, as we first start playing that mod? wasnt it a part of things you agree to, everytime you go online and play?

sure, we all want to enjoy this, so why dont we just simple DO IT?

Im not part of the staff, I am not OP and I surely dont have the right to tell you what you have to do. But still. all those complaints, stupid activities, harassment, bugging and trying to get things the way you want it, is NOT doing any good for ANYONE!

I just hope one day you will realize that so things can go on and the whole comunity is going to enjoy the entire thing a bit more than right now.

Thank you!