Posts by The Elusive One

...so what are your actions actually? I am yet waiting to see them.

I'll take the challenge...

1st- and to continue my point of view let me clear that BESIDES my 2 first interventions on Swat forum, in which at the time i wasnt aware of alll the requests made by our mates concerning incoming features fo CF 1.9, and others who doesnt have anything more to do except inflaming clans relations, i've posted these, which are inserted in both cathegories i've mencioned above.

Severe violation of server rules
    Server Commands

2nd- after these my 2 sins i ask you to point another, in which i, with knowledge and intention, try to inflame or ask for improvements for CF, once i've took in consideration your difficulties regarding dealing with users!

3rd- i treat everyone, young players at server and in age with respect, from my clan as from another clan, as you can ask anyone who deal with me, includind 'enemies' like Gunny, Mr.Verbose, SA and others, and i mean, i mean, out of RP! If they want to be a man to admit it, and i know, from my conversations with some that they are! Ofc that theres no one from the so called enemy clans who like me in RP, but i can separate RP, to treat others with respect, one thing is RP, another is out of char! Which obviously, rarely we can. I speak to them nicely, and then when i take action towards them they ask me why. No why, RP. But still had no problems regarding personal matter. I can still talk to my so called 'enemies'. Only personal issue for me is Dino, who doesnt seem to respect anyone in server, but i dont want to talk about here, it will be deal ingame!

4th- I've never, but now you make to, came to the forum to discuss ingame issues and in order to set the forum in fire, and despite i went thru some serios issues like harassment, while doing my ingame evolution, i still dont! And then i see the ones who harrass me complainig... but still i have nothing against them, personaly...

5th- i've been already accused of cheating in server, and i never made it, and didnt make it at least consciously, if anyone think it, im sorry for him, poor excuse for a loser... and i might add, never been acused of cheating, in MP, played CSS for years...

6th- im not an active developer of the mod...

7th- if i had any skills to participate in it i would...

8th- therefor i make my modest contribution to the mod in my modest but honest way, by trying to give a positive image to those newcomers into our server, of those who already are in it... by helping in everyway i can...

9th- i'll take this oportunity to ask to all of our mates, instead of active forum participation, try to be as active in server, thats what we need, no regrets, no anger, no RL issues mixed up with game

10th- already called Mr.Verbose a cheater for jumping and saw what i was wrong, after he show me, and admit it...

11th- already heard Gunny, and THAT's not easy, complaining, and understood him...

12th- i see everyone side, but i've got to look at mine first (PX)

13th- we all make mistakes, and learn, but continue to repeat them, its foolish...

14th- i dont like to see the strong one's abusing of the weaks, im always on the weak side, coz the strong, as my father said once, dont need anyone else at their side...

15th- another lesson from my father that i transmit to you. He told me once- ' Before others, you want to be recognized as a man or as a shit?' and that defined all my life since then...

Finally, yes, im not perfect, but everyone who knows me, know it, i never try to please anyone, i am who i am. And in my RL what makes me be respected by people around me, its not beeing a false polite, its beeing honest and care about others. In game we are what we are, its our choice, so why complain? Not happy, sw side. Dont like a guy coz his on opposite faction, that doesnt mean you cant talk to him O.O.C. Im at war with you?!? and so what?!? whats the big deal? Deal with it i say. Choose your actions before, dont complain about the effect. Dont try to bring others down so you can feel on the top of the hill, it will last shortly. These actions wont bring more ppl to server, they will instead make them depart after they become aware of surrounding poluted air. I'm to blame, and surely you too, reader.

and i say it with all the words in here...
    what the fuck??!? what the fuck!?!?

Starlog Date; idk, my ship's kitchen watch is broken...

P.S. do i really needed to say what were my actions? do we really need to say, or do we really need to do?!?!?

is that a fact?!?!? he told you? well... good for the both. Eg, i am not a kisser, never been interested to please OP. One's actions are more relevant...
    Spiky, nothing personal with you mate, just tired of more of the same... it just happen to seen your post, with more...
    leaving posts now, i've ended my arguments...

reduce the cargo hold of battleships to 100

currently all those *******s trading with battleships are completely overpowered

CDs don't hit them because of whatever fucked up hit box they have (probably the same as Soulforge Train) ... and its speed in cruise is like 550 how are we supposed to stop that?

yep, and while you're on it, makes us all a favor OP, reduce also whimpers cops mouth, i rarely come to this forum, and yet, everytime i come see more of the same. Yeah OP, reduce the power of those overpowered guys, those infamus guys, that are always attacking others, going into them to provoke battles, in which they disturb their tranquility! Yep, those who are always making F1, reloading and saying i dont give a sh**, using mines in massive battles to lag server and still dont give a sh**, disrespect players and dont give a sh**! Yeah OP, Ban them, it will make it easier for the righteous! Yeah, and btw, why wont you B(i)G Mouth sugest OP to take also the guns from those ******s guys?!?!, i think it will be fair...it wil make things even! The thing is, im new and with my silence i've learn more in 3 months, then most of you that play this mod for years! Yep, i can still be a ingame noob, but not in RL! And when someone talks too much, it will loses others consideration, no one will take him in consideration, it will become a clown! Always complining, grumble, begging this, begging that, for own benefit, yep, i think its fair! while your on it, why dont satart to beg for those ******s to start walking in Sirius instead of OP grant them ships O_O! i bet you'd never come up with this one... its 22PM, im off forum, continue pls, i like to watch all these important threads... :love::love:

P.S no matter whats the thread, theres always the same whimpers, i'll try to make a Thread about carrots and onions to see if this subject will come up too ;)

another coppper clan! that's what we need in CF! lol, kidding, i welcome the new clan and i wish you guys the most sincere best of luck! Except when agaisnt PX ,) *
    *(blind man)

P.S- does this mean i have to be extra careful while i trade water for the needy populations all over Sirius?

Hello to you all!

I'm comming to post into the forum again but for the wrong reasons! Since yesterday i was killed at New York 3 times! 3 TIMES!!! Despite of the warnings they were clearly doing it consciously! There are some people wh's trying to ruin the game for everyone else! And i mean, they all must be friends, because this isn't a isolated accident! Yesterday it was Diablo, who despite of the warnings start shooting until he killed me and another player, over and over again. Today it was Splatter Batter, of which i do not have the screen, despite i have taken them, but i do not know why i don't have them, and then when i respawn, it show up after a while HappyHappyJoyJoy and started doing the same! Eventually he and Titi, killed me again, and guess what, Happy was saying to Ajar, that i had shot at Splatter Batter, which is obviously is own Character!!! How should he know the story if he weren't there?!?! WTF!?!??! I think that we should re-think our server security, or meanwhile nobody will play in this server! And that's what they want! Don't know what's on they're mind, if it's competittion from another mod, or just people who make's character's in order to ruin the game but enough is enough, don't you think? There should be more server police online, or we are helpless to circumvent the situation! Obviously, the one with the SP responsability can't be around all the time cause they have they're own life's! Perhaps should have more! Don't know, what i know is, it's a great mod, that im loving with all my heart, and everyone that plys on the server are truly great persons, with helping sense, i cannot complain from the regulars, there is a great and strong sense of ingame community, despite the faction and RP, but im starting to be annoyed by this guys!

Here are the links for penalty purposes:

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/screen202.png/

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/screen203.png/

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/screen222s.png/

http://img407.imageshack.us/i/screen223.png/

http://img291.imageshack.us/i/screen224.png/

P.S. Remmenber i didnt find the Splatter Batter screen dont know why! And you must forgive any comment that you find compelling, but im a little upset by this!

EDIT: am i right or what, listen to this!

http://img339.imageshack.us/i/lie.png/

Hello, first of all let me introduce myself! Im Portuguese, so you all will excuse my English! I've got 35 y.o. and i play Freelancer since 2003! But only this year i discovered the online community. And i started (you must forgive me for the plubicity) with Discovery mod, and got tired of the lack of respect and massive rules that, to me, it takes all the joy of the game! We're players not bots, and we should have the ship/equipment/ID/RP we choose. But fortunatly, i found, just out of curiosity, Crossfire! An the game reborn to me! :love: I think i dont need to explain my feelings, right? Now to the post itself.

I know that the mod developers are tired of all people asking this and that but, could you make an effort to add more server commands that i find (and i think everyone else will) useful in order to make gameplay easier? Why do i ask? For ex. while in a character and we need money that's on other character, we need to execute a panoply of actions in order to transfer the money (ex. need to go to the same system, enter with character, ask someone to receive the money, change character and receive it back, and then we must go into the place where we first need it).

And for example, change character name! Let's imagine, i've developed a character, with hard work and then im invited to participate in a clan! Bumm, all for nothing!

Therefor i will put to your criterium the following commands as an example;

ex. /changemyname

ex. /setchar password <*****>

ex. /drawcash <charname> <password> <amount>

ex. /givecash <charname> <amount>

ex. /showcash <charname> <password>

ex. /setmsgslot 1 (this will have the number of slots you'll consider useful, ex 10)

That is all i can think of, but don't take me wrong, im just asking not telling you how to do it!
    :thumbup: