Posts by {LP}Shock-N-Force{X}

U know what Dino really i wasn't talking about Arrow I was talking about u. U of all ppl should realize that i really don't care what u say and how u point a finger at someone. However I do care about what u say to others. The shadow freelancers if they want to be called that are a group of ppl that are going to change somethings u cops want to keep in check for yourself. LP is strong again with me at the helm. And it looks like smooth sailing for the pirate clans. I'm up for a change aren't u.

Listen clans all u have to do is wish them luck! lol its a shame that ppl are judging this clan without see them in action! And how do u know whats going happen in the future of RP? I on the other hand except the new clan and wish them luck! SA i respect everyone of u but a clan for being on the side of the law u should be ashame of yourself! U want to control everything but u know thats not possible so u lower yourself to degrading everything u see that I feel for srry for u.

If coppers can come in anytime and blow u away why cant pirates? NY isnt a safe place to be for anyone anymore OFC u shouldnt ban people because u have cops coming in there to blow ppl away just because....... What we have to take someones word that they been in Ny to long or they are hidding from role play WTF then people wonder why theirs fighting in NY people get it together and stop whining its a game nothing was done when i got shot up from a cop in ny because what he said i was doing but thats k everytime i see a cop in ny and hes been in there more then 15 min im going in and blowing him up because someone gave that right to cops why not pirates. Srry SMG but thats my point and this pirate says so: