Ship Warning

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by AbrasDevil.

• I'm not blind and I know what I'm talking about

There is a reason why we tell you that there is something WRONG; we witnessed it and most importantly NOTICED it

don't really care if the Lagg isn't taken out or FIXED (yes I insist, it's broken) btw; Pink Eagle owns them all.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• *caughs*

You guys mean you have been using "exploits" knowing the lagg is "somehow" bugged?

*sigh* about time to report it...

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• I also have said that the explosions have a radius of 100 while the ship is smaller, so no matter where the hardpoints are the ship always will take damage

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Is possible that there can be some problem for game-engine that is not recognized ships hardpoint overall? (depends on ships-size or distance between hardpoints?) ... if ppl notice this problem in game (and they are very experienced PvPers) then must be there some problem.

• no

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Perhaps a couple of the wealthier clans could test the ship (Chimera) and see if they have same issues I did. On a side note, until I landed and couldn't use the char again.....it did seem that the oddity of approaching a jumpgate from an angle did not cause the old hanging issue...so that seemed fixed 8).

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• then why is it working for all other ships?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• well i confirm that the lagg is bugged also. i once shot 2 sunslayer torpedoes straight at a lagg, i even saw the explosion and heard that explosion noise that sounds like a wet fart when it hits something, and still nothing. it just flew away as if nothing happened. and before u ask, no, the torps were not hit by a CD or shot down in any way or attracted away from the target by CMs.

sigsuy.png
    [headline][/headline]
    Need to repair a battleship in Inner Core? Contact me for free repairs!

Crossfire Film Union --> CrossfireFilmUnion

My YouTube --> VishnuCF

• Do you really want my ship report? Equipment report? I am looking into why some players are using regular Adv.Thrusters and they move faster than the Adv.Hydroxin atm.

But anywho:

The Black Eagle isn't taking damage as in 1.7. Matter of fact it took 4 direct hits with no damage taken
    Lagg is not taking damage as it should head on
    Predator is not taking damage head on and the hardpoints on the top are too far right and need to go forward
    Saracen wireframe cant be seen on the HUD,( the one player I pvp'd several times), but the hardpoints can.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• wireframe probs happen on some ships because sometimes it is not possible to create proper wireframe models for them

the black eagle is identical with the one from 1.7

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well it took awhile, but I was able to find at least one other player to try the Chimera......result was same as mine, the char gets bugged and you can't reload the char again. I have no idea what is wrong. I did try other ship from same base just to rule that out. I didn't have problems with other ships. I'm sorry to say...there IS an issue still with Chimera. I'm not complaining or whinning.....just saying. BTW, I couldn't find the official bug reporting page for 1.8/1.82 which is where this report should probably have gone.

On a brighter note......well, OP if you have a working Chimera....then you have a one of kind ingame ship 8).

"marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• im proud now, you cant even imagine how good that ship is

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Don'tworry Spiky...its not PINK