Posts by Faaby

In last vanilla mission (going to dyson sphere) I encountered problem with trigger to continue mission
    right when "jumping" from outer dyson sphere to the "inner" one.

I got a little graphical bug while passing through the wall, then I reached the nomad city however there
    were no generators to destroy nor surrounding facilities (looking as in MP or Open SP system). Mission
    objectives were not updated and I was just hanging in the zone.

I passed the point by reloading several times previous save.

Attaching my complete save file in case you can reproduce the "bug".

note:
    if you pay the tax, the pirate cannot request another tax for 2 hours.

Also, all pirates will say you can "pay the tax or die", but it can become "pay or live" if you
    manage to kill them ;)

Damn, finally first login sucess since new page!
    No clue why it works this morning, but I kept getting "Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects."

Lots of reading to catch up LOL

Unfortunately, from what I have understood from older threads, including newer general system maps was not possible to create,
    making navigational plots quite tricky in some areas.
    The only way I found to display those new areas (meaning all but sirius) is to go system by system by clicking on jumpgates/holes.

(unless this changed with CF1.9, but I do not recall reading anything about this).

*caughs*

*caughs*

I think it was planned for CF1.9 to rebalance mission money prices a bit, so maybe leveling up
    to have access to the next campaign mission will be made easier and a bit shorter without needing
    to purshase different ships (I think vanilla campaign was fairly balanced regarding money amount
    to level up - i.e: 5-10 missions successes)

... very sad to hear someone would do this.
    (contact GRs if you need some help regarding this matter Gunny - should you feel it necessary)

... this would be one of many reasons to claim that RL things do not belong to Sirius Universe while in game
    (which is an RP server by the way).

Gunny: Reminds me an old PM I sent you a time ago answering some of your questions... *sigh*

@The_Crow:

Instead of asking everyone in game to join your clan (I personally think it sounds "newbish"),
    direct them to swat-portal, specially if they are new around and have questions (enough auto-announcements
    in game already for the portal).

Once here, they will all see the nice "commercial" you will have made to try to convince them to join you ^^

It is indeed not GR's role to attract players for any clan (*caughs* specially unofficial ones!), as we are neutral
    RP wise.
    Also, "Event Manager" characters cannot exploit universe chat system for personal messages or reasons - but
    you guessed it already ;)

Most of the new content can be found after you finish the campaign (or play Open SP)... and you will do find many challenges when
    discoveries new areas (i.e: inner cores systems should not be that easy :rolleyes: ).

I would encourage you to finish the campaign, as many quests will be available afterwards that will give you hints to travel to new
    areas, with new equipment... and harder NPCs ;)

there is a clear lack of enforcing RP rules on this server... I still have no idea why the GRs even exist tbh

My mailbox is always available if you do not see any GR online.

F1 key or remaining docked/idling to escape RP situations are against server rules.

There are many ways to contact a GR when a problem appears... and if they cannot be online all the time,
    it sure helps to fix situations to let them know about problems.

It is so easy to complain about lack of rule enforcement, but if no one helps or even cares then this is going nowhere.

If you have time to complain on a public post, you surely have time to send a PM to a GR... *sigh*
    CFPD does not have any active GR, but maybe you would like to give a hand?

What is sure is hearing about player breaking rules should certainly not be in an off-topic public post...
    My 2 cents.