Crossfire 1.82

There are 382 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• Wow, Arrow. This is like you've painted "TAX ME" on your store(s), saved a snapshot of it and posted it on every pirate clan message board. Good luck. :bmuhahaha:

On topic - OP, if you need us to strain/stress the server in a specific way (lots of PvPs, many people against hostile NPCs or something like that) test stuff out, please let us know.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Announcement:
    Crossfire client version (yours) was just patched now, with few TEMPORARY stability fixes... you will also notice Sol a bit emptyer.

Maps and other new features are available temporarly.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Yup, I noticed the map was weird.

Ok, server crash twice in last 10 minutes - both times i was entering a wormhole directly from cruise speed, once from Chugoku -> Tohoku, once from Sigma 19 -> Omicron Beta (if that helps if the crash is somehow my fault).

• Those crashes were 2 restarts... and another one after, thx cus soembody I met (as I typed to every player I found one who didn't even knew he had to restart, and he wasn't new) didn't restarted the game after the restart ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• its very likely that atm there are a few more crashes since not all ppl have restarted FL yet to get the latest updates

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• - Update clans/systems scrolling in the CF launcher... Quite outdated.....

Done. ;)

• can i just say that on the earlier remarks about the lack of trading being done, prehaps OP coould put back in place the trade run of VIPS to sigma 13. As it was back in the days of CF1.5.

I fondly remember the team work that was needed in order to make money from that run, and was a gr8 way of getting ppl to interact with each other, other than blow everything that moves up

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Now ppl use 2 accounts to bring 2 trains at once, then bring another freighter to unload their trains to undockable stations... cooperation = 0.

• this would be easily corrected if 2 real pirates attack the 2 trains^^^the dude will have fun to defend both trasnports alone ^^ the guys wont do it anymore ! And besides not everyone has 2 PC (or VM) to do that.... this appears to be more the problem of 1 or 2 individual than a general trend like dervon was...

• With 1 PC... if you're friendly with teh guys arround the station... you can drop your cargo and take it at peices with your freighter... unless somebody else steals your cargo :D

• yeah well i made this work 50% of the time when i tried to transfer weaponry alone and its crap ! frankly Mike i think that if the situation requires it (pirates) the traders will be working in coop soon enough...

• OFF TOPIC

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I just remembered another one, tertiary though.

- in Chat display window, Utopia and Dervon are displayed as "Utopia System" and "Dervon System", where all other systems are displayed by name only (ie. "New York", not "New York System")... This leads to things sometimes being displayed as "(something...) Utopia System System."

• ok

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

- Update clans/systems scrolling in the CF launcher

just tell me what exactly has to be changed

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Assuming there are no changes concerning inactive clans:

BloodGuard [BG], Dragon Corps [DC], Lost Prophets {LP}, Fallen [Fallen], Crossfire Police Department [CFPD], United Aerospace Corporation {UAC}, Independent Operators Consortium (IOC), H5N1 [H5N1], Shadow Lancers [SL], Miles Noxis ~MN~, Pure High Quality {PHQ}, Most Wanted [MW], Knights of Mercy |PX|, United Rebels [UR], Silver Arrows SA

Custodian [BG], Tohuku [DC], Daedalus {LP}, Purian Lake [Fallen], Tarsus [CFPD], Neophobos {UAC}, Casius (IOC), Enyo [H5N1], Telosis [SL], Alaska |PX|, Helios {PHQ}, Seltos [MW], Nephele [UR], Omega 3 SA

Did I forget someone?

• doesnt appear to be correct
    h5n1 does not exist on cf anymore aswell as a few others

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• How about:

BloodGuard [BG], Dragon Corps [DC], Lost Prophets {LP}, Fallen [Fallen], Crossfire Police Department [CFPD], Independent Operators Consortium (IOC), Knights of Mercy |PX|, United Rebels [UR], Silver Arrows SA, Sirius Marauders Gang SMG

Custodian [BG], Tohuku [DC], Daedalus {LP}, Purian Lake [Fallen], Tarsus [CFPD], Casius (IOC), Alaska |PX|, Nephele [UR], Omega 3 SA, Hiruga SMG

These are the active ones I've seen. And forgot the SMG, sorry about that.