Posts by DC_Phoenix

So glad I submitted £20 to this project last year now :D cant wait for the full release. May even fork out for a collectors box edition if one is released lol

it's good to see that some ppl still keep the clan alive and kicking after all these many years :) Your dedication is astounding. Thank you :)

I still remember those days very fondly, and can honestly say that those were the best gaming days of my life :) DC and BG have remained allies ever since 'The Chaos War' which almost end CF, but thankfully to OP he put his foot down and did what needed to be done to save his work and the server that we have all enjoyed for these past many years. So many thanks OP. and many thanks to all friendships and allies we have all made over the past 7 or 8 years (been so long now lol).

As soon as the next CF comes out i shall of course download it :) and hopefully i cant get back serverside. Having a prob with 1.81 :( but i hope to see you all again soon server-side :)

DC_Gen_Phoenix ****

Wow thats fantastic OP :D i personally cant wait to DL the latest version of the mod, as i am having trouble DLing the patches through the launcher at the mo. Download's get to about file 900 and then for some reason wont download any more and tells me i can only play SP mode :( Not that im too worried as have had loads of enjoyment exploring all that i can in CF1.81 :)

can i just say that on the earlier remarks about the lack of trading being done, prehaps OP coould put back in place the trade run of VIPS to sigma 13. As it was back in the days of CF1.5.

I fondly remember the team work that was needed in order to make money from that run, and was a gr8 way of getting ppl to interact with each other, other than blow everything that moves up

Personally i would say go for the R9600 AGP. Had an XT version of one of those cards many years back, its been running in my son's pc now for almost 4 since i pasted it onto him.

Good cards at a good price (especially when on a budget)

Well Elite 4's release will always be speculative at best. If DB ever does release it though, i'll be fighting my way up to the shops to reserve myself a copy.

Frontier - Elite 2 was always my personal fave.

Would approach the mags myself but not a salesman and cant provide all the juciey details to get them to notice. If someone else would like to do that, then im sure we'ed see a rise very quickly.