Crossfire - Upcoming changes, upcoming content

There are 264 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I've been contemplating lately that aging can be a challenging part of life.

We all become “children” again as we grow older. Our loved ones are also growing old. Eventually, family assumes an increasingly critical role, particularly when it comes to caring for our aging parents or grandparents. They have raised us, and it is our responsibility to take care of them during their “second adolescence”. I understand how time-consuming and stressful it can be, as I have gone through a similar situation with my grandparents.

I wish you strength to get through it. It won't be easy, but you will get through it. I advise taking some time to relax, as it won't help anyone, and certainly won't improve the situation if you don't get some peace and quiet. Perhaps consider enjoying a game from time to time.

I think everyone in the community is immensely appreciative of your creation.

signature.png

• As a returning player after many years , i can not express how i appreciate all the content and work that has been put into this mod. I always love and prefer crossfire over other FL mods. Keep up the good work and as always take all the breaks you need , RL stuff are always more important than anything.

~ a huge fan

• I just a released a small patch that should improve the stability of the mod and prevent rare crashes.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I just released an update bringing the reshade to the latest version aswell as updating the main shader effects to their newest version and removed a few that show some incompatibilities.

Also in this update is band aid fix of a rendering issue of 3d objects in CF. I was not able to find the original problem yet but this temp fix will do the job until the root cause of the problem is identified.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!