Farewell

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Night-Hunter.

• martind you will be an asset in the office chair even in a grounded capacity, considering your knowledge.you could get the odd sniff of engine vapor so you won,t be able to forget, like i said till next time ,do not mean it,s forever m8 :( you will always be welcome in space anytime. keep safe. :) :)

• Ouuhk, Ouuuohk, Ouhk.
    ... but some are more irreplacable than others. ...

Ohk,
    sometimes the oktarine twists of magick, fate and the unfathomable needs and deeds of the Auditors of Reality just pushes you off the rimm of your world ... or better our, who became used to having you around, organizing the spread and shattered poliemen for hunts, being a "beacon" with your fights against pirates we could navigate at to join and fullfill our task and duty.

Your excellence in skills, your expertise in knowledge, your experience of all the whereabouts and whosabouts will be missed. Well, I at least will definitly miss them, since all I know about my role in this universe - as well as all the others - I learned from you. ... and now the APEs might running loose. :D

Crossfire space will become a much more dangerous place for freelancers without you.

The radiating shine of law and order in this part of the multiverse has lost its brightest flame and we'll have to see, who picks up and raises the torch again.

... well, over the rimm doesn't mean out of the world. ... fortunatly.
    May the blind Io, Hoki the Jokester, and the Lady of Fate stay out of your way - even though they might get in trouble trying to hinder you in any way anyway - and let Hogfather, the Soul Cake Duck and - from time to time maybe esp. Bilious the god og Hangover - have an eye on you.
    just the best for you, your family - you and them will enjoy the "new" trasure of time to spend - and any task you get involved to, M8 :)

Edit by
    nucnuc
    and something out of role :
    forgot to mention : I always wondered how but mainly just admired the immense amount of time, the dedication and the heartblood as well as the nerves you sacrificed to the SWAT-portal, Crossfire, its play as well as development, and last but not least your clan. If you didn't had any before, I am sure a fair amount of your gray hairs are due to ... all of us.

I can't tell you and probably don't even know, how much I have to thank you. :thankyou:

For your successors in clan : I hope you have at least an idea of how big the boots are you have to step in (somewhere around 18 to 20, I would assume .... UK-size :D )

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited once, last by NucNuc ().

• ^^

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Clan experience had good as also bad sides, it helped learn very good lessons usable not only in cf space :) . It gave also few important answers about who can be trusted and who not and brought friends which not rely purely on cf but more on similar view how to do things or what it means involvement.

I have also some longer-term ideas, maybe one day will have chance to realize them :)

• It's all part of a lifetime's experience...

Meanwhile, even if you are gone (R.I.P.), we hope to see your ghost still around here from time to time ^^ Who knows, maybe one day you will revive, just like the easter story that (for my religion) happened last night (Jesus ressurection).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ok michael... which sect did you join meanwhile?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• :blol:

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• I missed something very important, but this don't mean i can't say something.
    The first time when i meet Forlon was... well, actually i don't remember but i know it was a good meeting with great atmosphere, as always is when you have a talk with this great person :)
    Forlon was the best pollice player in game (personal for me) because he always make the perfect role play, no matter if it's chasing a smuggler, killing pirates or going to event. It's always nice to watch him doing this but much more fun is when you have the honor to fly with him and doing this together. He helps on the new pilots in game with what he can, but for a person like him this is not all. Doing his job as galaxy ranger in space or like moderator in the site are two more things that he do just great.

For my Comrade on RP, for my Commander as police man, for the person as my friend.
    You will miss not only to me, but to many more people.
    You help me to become better in my RP as police man , in the game as a whole, and in real life as a better person.
    Admiral Martind Forlon. You was a great leader.
    It will always have a place in the universe of Crossfire for a pilot like you.
    Stay safe out there comrade, I Salute You With Respect :salutes

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

Edited once, last by Night-Hunter ().