Oh hey SWAT

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Trinity_.

• .... just gotta find my freelancer CD....
    Then... I'mmmm Baaaaack

Also, Did all our stuff get purged between 1.9- 2.0?

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    BucketHunter - Bucket doesn't like aliens. Hunter hunts them.
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

• Run me over by a Land Raider, who's back! Welcome, comrade!

And, there was a rollback, but only to the point of six weeks prior to release, so I think your stuff is ought to be intact.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• :bglad: WB M8

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• WB Andy :) .. and do not worry, all chars from 1.9 are available in 2.0. .. only small warning: if you had some char with cloaking device, please do not use it until will be told otherwise (it atm conflicts with server anti-cheat).

• wb

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Cheers everyone... now to get it working...

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

• 2.7GB!? ergh, that is going to have to wait till I'm home... Itching to try 2.0 :(

• So running through the SP again while I try and find my ID :pinch:

• ts, ts, ts, ... such a 'veteran' like you ... :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• ... tried already use some ID changer tool to 'check' if is old ID still stored on PC?

• Found it, I emailed it to myself... gee I'm clever.

Now Everytime I go to launch my character the game crashes.....

• ... so, you manage to come to the list of your chars to choose, right ?
    ... and then ? After clicking on it immidiate crash to desktop ? ... or brief appearance ingame and then ctd ? ... before you can do something ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• As soon as I click one of my characters it immediately crashes :(

• I'm Back!!!!!!!! I think it was to do with my raptor model changing... anywho's I'm in... Time to stretch my wings a bit :)