Posts by Andybucket

Hi guys, tried a few times to download the archive, unfortunately when I go to unpack it I keep getting an unexpected termination of archive error message... i'm in australia so no superfast internet like most but it is still reasonable internet... but It just keeps stuffing up the download it seems and I get a "download complete" at around 2.0 -> 2.2GB instead of the full 2.7GB...

Any Ideas???

AB

Hi Everyone,
    Welcome back to bucket warehouse sales should be back to normal now, thank you for your patience, current orders should be filled by Christmas then any new ones that appear in the coming week.

Hope all is well and you the customers have stayed safe and earned some cash :)

Bucket

Hi There Germes,
    First Up working/learning with another player is seriously recommended, Utrack or myself are commonly found in inner core and would actually be excited to help out.

Now to answer to question, It really depends on your style of flying, Larger ships with lots of bots/bats like the basilisk, thanatos and firefly increase your survivability and are really good ships to learn with, positioning when killing NPC's and avoiding fire comes first, shooting them second. Missiles/torpedo are also important for getting damage done even during evasive manoeuvres.

Small agile ships, Iguana and Raptor for example depend on doing lots of damage in small bursts then ducking/evading enemy fire, getting back in a hard to hit position and doing another volley of damage. Lots of ducking and weaving is the name of the game here.

Weapons like Coalition Gattlings and fast thrusters are necessary, and all the other ship upgrades are strongly recommended.

For Practice take missions from the GMG station in Dervon (you have to talk to bar patrons) After you have practiced ducking and weaving and getting behind ancients, then blowing them apart solo with a reasonable success rate you will find you last a lot longer in inner core.

Bucket
    Still doin 18 hour days for work, comon 14th almost there!!!!!

Hello!
    Real world is keeping me down of late, Will be back to normal after the 14th.

I'm always keen to slaughter ancients Ajay, damn angry toasters always look better in bits.

Michael, Yes to delivering/acquiring commodities. Regarding discounts, as a police officer , you would find you already enjoy a discount, (Sorry R@F1) and yes bulk orders reduce prices.

B

Hi Lawmac,
    Excellent to hear! Look forward to seeing you in space, I'll gladly help you acquire whatever you need. BucketHunter lives on Mittrack so is always ready to go.

Unfortunately Real world commitments are a bit hectic at the moment so I am only on line for an hour or so whenever my brain implodes and I can not handle writing more bloody equations in lateX. But when I'm on-line I'm always eager to slaughter the alien menace!

See you in Space

B