Offer: Portal moderator

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Trinity_.

• Hi all,

as you may notice here, portal moderators are all inactive and this for longer time. This should be changed, if we want have things better, more organized, functional and this in short/shorter time. To category "have things sooner" you may easily add also new Crossfire mod version. Reason is very simple, with changing portal to new version we got much better, faster, more secure and in all ways more modern environment. This ofc come with its starting price, and this is need to set portal sections, help with transfer things from old to new portal, update things which works different (like is lexicon and wiki as examples) and few hundreds other small things. Next to this here is normal stuff like help new ppl, keep eye on threads placement and more small tasks which can be done mostly in few minutes/day ... this statement ofc is correct only when is enough ppl willing at least little help. IF there is only very few ppl doing all, then is more as obvious that everything lasts longer etc. I think you can easily imagine what I have in mind. Now you may say: "for moderation I need some experience, but I have none = no no this is not for me" ... this ofc is not correct, most important on moderation as also on any other activity (like in RL) is to have will to help and will to learn. Every moderator, admin etc. one day started and had at that moment 0 experience. New moderators ofc will get all help which we can/are able give, but most important will be, if they will show interest and will try do something (don't worry, is enough things to do :) ) on regular basis (no matter if more or less, less things done regularly can be better as do much at once). These from you, who are interested with this offer, please post in this thread or use PM. I will repeat one more time: How long you are here is not so important, it can be advantage, but not in all cases. IF you rly want help here, then you have possibility to do it now.

Kind regards :hutab:

Forlon

• Even though I'm a bit "shivering in my boots" due to what might come on me, possible workload - not really the reason - more afraid of the "burden of responsibility" and ... making an awfull lot of mistakes, at least in the beginning ;) , I like to apply to help bringing, keeping and holding things up running for our community of M8s here.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Welcome to our new Moderators then.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• THX for the faith you put in us .

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Welcome all and thx :thankyou: . Few more guys asked in PM, so we could have now as moderators rly active ppl :)

OffTopic
    and little offtopic: sry I reply now with delay and so on ... I got today morning great idea update bios on my home PC motherboard ... and now I'm somewhere in middle with reinstalling/re-updating whole system. I think can congrats to yourself for such clever idea :patsch: 

• Yeah... congratulation to the new Moderators... I really want to join but frankly, my brain is totally full and cant just learn anything new btw... Lucky i got CF save in my brain before it full... hehehe...