Merry Christmas

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by TGT_Drunken-master.

• The SWAT Portal wishes you all a Merry Christmas, an always save space dock and a Happy New Year.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hehe

Merry Christmas and a Happ New Year to SWAT and all of ya.

• merry christmas, happy holidays and stay safe! :)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Merry Christmas everyone!

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to EVERYONE on the Swat Portal..

And Remember........ CROSSFIRE is NOT just for Christmas, Its for Life..... :w00t:

:thumbsup:xmas :thumbsup:xmas :thumbsup:xmas :thumbsup:xmas :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Rgds

Cygna

• Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Merry Christmas to all and Happy New year :)
    Fly safe and See You in Space Soon

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Feliz Navidad, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hannukah, Gesëende Kersfees, Rehus-Beal-Ledeats, Gezur Krislinjden, Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah, Shenoraavor Nor Dari yev Pari Gaghand, Tezze Iliniz Yahsi Olsun, Selamat Hari Natal, Zorionak eta Urte Berri On, Shuvo Naba Barsha, Vesele Vanoce, Boas Festas e Feliz Ano Novo, Nedeleg laouen na bloavezh mat, Tchestita Koleda, Bon Nadal i un Bon Any Nou, Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun, Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan, Yukpa, Nitak Hollo Chito, Nadelik looan na looan blethen noweth, Pace e salute, Rot Yikji Dol La Roo, Sretan Bozic, Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok, Glædelig Jul, Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar, Jutdlime pivdluarit ukiortame pivdluaritlo, Gajan Kristnaskon, Ruumsaid juulup|hi, Hyvaa joulua, Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig nieuw jaar, Joyeux Noel, Noflike Krystdagen en in protte Lok en Seine yn it Nije Jier, Bo Nada, Nollaig chridheil agus Bliadhna mhath ùr, Froehliche Weihnachten, Kala Christouyenna, Barka da Kirsimatikuma Barka da Sabuwar Shekara, Mele Kalikimaka, Mo'adim Lesimkha, Shub Naya Baras, Barka da Kirsimatikuma Barka da Sabuwar Shekara, Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket, Gledileg Jol, Selamat Hari Natal, Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah, Nollaig Shona Dhuit, Buone Feste Natalizie, Shinnen omedeto, Mithag Crithagsigathmithags, Sung Tan Chuk Ha, Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu, Wjesole hody a strowe nowe leto, Priecigus Ziemassvetkus, Linksmu Kaledu, Sreken Bozhik, LL Milied Lt-tajjeb, Gledelig Jul, Maligayan Pasko, Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia, Feliz Natal, Sarbatori vesele, Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom, Bonu nadale e prosperu annu nou, Hristos se rodi, Sretan Bozic, Nollaig chridheil huibh, Vesele Vianoce, Vesele Bozicne, Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun, Chung Mung Giang Sinh, Nadolig Llawen, Cestitamo Bozic

pick your language :)

Joy to the world!

I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide
    And with the sea I did abide.

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
    And when I reach the other side
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
    Perhaps I may become a highwayman again...

Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
    But I will remain
    And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

Chars: Bonanza Chingachcook Comanchero Goyathlay Highwayman Klondike Last.Mohican Tecumseh The.Iron.Horse

• Sorry for getting late - Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".