Star Citizen by Chris Roberts

There are 79 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• ive personally not played elite but would agree on your statements since in all the years I have NEVER heard anything negative about it

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• 6.5 Million - Wow!

I played several Space Sims myself and as you can see in my profile which ones and why, I even recently (3 months ago or so) played Star Trek Online I loved the Romulan Campain and must admit it was losts of fun....Until I found out that the only way to get ahead in that game is to buy Zen or whatever it's called with your Real money. Of course I read about third party sites that you have to complete free tasks that MIGHT get you some, but definitely will get you Spammed.

If I have to give money I choose to give it to this great sever "SWAT-Patrol Freelance CrXssfire", and keep this great server going - Not swing off or on the Chris Roberts Hyped Ban Wagon.

Maybe it will turn out to be a really cool kick ass platform, maybe not - Time will tell as has been said before, but Freelancer is free and making money in Freelancer is free as well - This is why I put Star Trek Online to rest, others my love it and don't mind paying to support it (More Power to them), but you can count me out on this one until the release date...I'll wait till then to see what happens.

God of Kings]Horus[Hotepsekhumui

9538-6938e351.png

:salutes Have Fun and Fly Safe 8).

• The fact that star citizen needed crowdfunding (48 millions according to last news) and that you have to pay for every little thing (pay2win) is simply ridicilous. people are simply stupid and we can see how great this cashcow works. i have to congratulate chris roberts though. he knows how to milk his fans and lemmings. but then again almost every other online game that is made today is a pay2win game.

as for me no space sim has beaten freelancer to this day. period. as for other games i stick with offline games like skyrim and i am happy with it. pay once, play forever. rather give this server a donation than touching star citizen.

• Aegis Reclaimer – LTI – Standalone Ship -> $350.00 USD -> Available

:verrueckt: ... incredible ... :patsch:

• free to play ^^

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• 350 USD would translate into 350000 UEC (the ingame "currancy).

I wonder if it would be also available also somewhere ingame, with
    ingame earned ingame "currancy".

Somehow I doubt it, since - WHERE IS THE GAME :bdamn: ?
    Seems to be just another way to get money for nothing. :unsure:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Where does this $350 come from? The game itself will only be around $40 to buy or thereabouts. You will be able to buy other ships in game with in game currency as mentioned in many places, not least by Chris Roberts himself. Where is the game? Well it's not due to be released until Xmas 2015 so pointless moaning about why it's not released yet. Yes Chris has a track record of delivering games well past their due delivery date, but with over $50 million from fans, i think that might just focus his attention a little bit. Let's cut him some slack and see what develops, if he doesn't get it together, i'm sure there will be a long queue of players wanting to dive down his throat asking for a refund. For now, let's just let him get on with it and see what happens. In the meantime, i'll continue with Elite Dangerous, which is turning out to be very nice btw...

• Gibbon: Please use link to Aegis in quote:

Aegis Reclaimer – LTI – Standalone Ship -> $350.00 USD -> Available ...

• well... for 3260$ you can purchase everything

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @ Gibbon

Sry for my bad syntx/grammar putting 2 things together.

My doubts about the ingame availability of these ships build upon the "speciality" of these ships
    due to their character as a "pledge" (further fundraising).

As a"pledger", in with so much as 350 $, when the game costs only 40 $, I would expect, that I get
    something "special" that is withhold from non-pledgers - or at least restricted.

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Gibbon: Please use link to Aegis in quote:

That's very misleading imho. The ship hasn't even been built yet to put in game and also gives the impression players have to pay that to play. Yes you can pay that if you want but why not tell people about these other ships for example? Game Packages - Roberts Space Industries

Much cheaper ships and options for those wanting to get into the game. Let's face it, you can pay $10k as well if you want

• I see lowest package for $45.00 USD (with all for enter Arena Commander atm, but it have only basic ship and 3 months Insurance ... another small money surprise? ) ... and also some other packages which sum is even significantly more crazy as this one I posted :verrueckt: . Sorry Gibbon, but I do not trust company producing SC. There is imo too much "if" for price(s) they are asking for.

• They still need all the money they can get as afterall 30 million is not enough.

No surprises here.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• ?("? NEED ?" ?(

more : " WANT" I think

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !