R.I.P. Angmar Witch-King, Son of Angmar's father, 1955 - 2012

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Son of Angmar.

• I just got word that Son of Angmar's (PX member) father has passed away.

I think I may have talked to him several times on the CF server in my 1.7 days, he seemed like a nice guy... I know there are many old pilots here that may remember him or knew him well.

From what I gather from Son of Angmar and many other people who did know him well, it's said that he was a good man and a great pilot. More importantly, from my experiences with Son, I know he was a great father to his son. :thumbup:

To Son of Angmar I offer on behalf of SWAT, the Silver Arrows and all Crossfire citizens here my condolences and prayers to you and all your family in this time of loss and grief of a father, a husband, an uncle and most importantly, a great man.

Good journey to your final destination Angmar Witch-king, may we meet again amongst the stars one day... *salutes*

• a sad day for his family and also for the members of the community which knew him

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I knew him and indeed he was a great man. A really sad day to us all.
    My deepest condolences to you and your family mate.
    Rest in Peace my friend.

• I could write a story about the days he and I talked about wearing the real-world uniform and doing " the right thing" at our own personal expense. He is a warrior to the heart and a commander of peace. May he rest in peace, as he so honorably deserves.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I mainly knew Son of Angmar, and was a fair and cheerful player...

My deepest condolences to you and your family my friend.

Hang on !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• R.I.P. Angmar Witch-King/Wraith

i remember that Son of Angmar said that his dad had cancer 6-7 months ago... and Wraith said he whould be fine? :bsinceresadness:

i hope Son of Angmar will be fine cos i thought he lived alone with his dad as far as i can remmeber..

I know how sad this is cos one of my grandma's best friends died of stomach cancer 3 weeks ago and we had to visit her at the hospital a copple days before she died and the doctors said there was nothing to do other than to wait for her to die >_<

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK: spelling ().

i thought he lived alone with his dad as far as i can remmeber..

God, I hope not, cus he is too young to live by himself.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• R.I.P. Angmar Witch-King
    It is hard to lose someone who is close to us, especially a family member. I will be praying for the family.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Unfortunately, I didn't knew him. All what can do is to say "rest in peace" with the verses of one old writer:

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
    Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
    Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
    Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
    Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
    Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
    Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
    Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
    Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
    For nothing now can ever come to any good.

My condolences to the family. I wish you strength.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• RIP Angmar,
    I was one who was privileged to remember him at least through CF in days gone by. My condolences to Son of Angmar, friends and family. Best wishes for your times ahead.

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• R.I.P. ... All pilots will meet in heaven some day...

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• rest in peace, Angmar :verysad:
    my deepest condolences to his family and friends

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• My condolence SoA.

I fly few times with Angmar..

• Alas, my many distractions caused me to miss this thread! Angmar was an honored & decorated IOC pilot for several years, until his health prevented him from performing to his own high expectations. He happily tutored Son of Angmar in the fine arts of CF combat & strategy even from a young age. Angmar was indeed a RL hero, paying a high price in the line of duty for his country. He is sorely missed, and my thoughts and prayers go out to his survivors. I look forward to one day see this gentleman & scholar again, in our eternal celestial home...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)