A***lon (2,3,5 ) -6
    Avian ( 16,0,5 ) +11 [+ 1 Rampage]
    Pui_de_Zmeu ( 10,2,4 ) +4

Team 1 Overall score: ( 15,9,44 ) -29 - got 30.000.000$
    Captain - Askold ( 3,0,15 ) -12
    Soul^Eater ( 7,4,14 ) --11
    Tommy_Gun ( 5,5,15 ) -15

Individual winner: Avian ( 16,0,5 ) +11

My apologies for so unbalanced teams, still it was fun. Thanks all for participating and see ya next week.

Top Gun Results, 20.5.2012.

Winner of 1st round: Avian
    Winner of 2nd round: Soul^Eater
    Top Gun winner: Avian

Other participants:
    Pui_de_Zmeu
    SA_FORLON
    Askold
    A***lon
    Tommy_Gun

Thanks for participating, see ya next time.

Ox instead of Lennon? Or Wright-Phillips?

Spiky- Germany can and should win it, imo. they're favourites, but Portugal can surprise, as we saw on the World Cup when they lost against Spain 1-0 on an offside goal, and they were better the whole game.

The reason why people are leaving is simple. Freelancer is an old game. Many many MANY new games are coming out each month, attracting new players, which is perfectly normal.
    Imo. it'll be very hard to restore the old CF activity of players. I believe in only 1 solution here, because in a few years many new games will come which will drag even more gamers all across the globe: to unite all FL communities. This may sound ridicolous, but think about it for a second.

Deathmatch results, 15.5.2012.

Participants:
    Sten (joined later)... 0 0 2 -2
    Tommy_Gun........... 8 1 11 -4
    Soul_Eater ...........12 1 12 -1
    Buur_13th ............1 0 10 -9
    Avian.................. 20 1 11 +8

Winner: Avian (20 1 11) +8
    All got 10 millions for participating.
    I expected more people, but something is better than nothing. Thanks for participating and see ya next week.

Team Deathmatch results 13.5.2012.

Winner: Team 1 Overall score: ( 65,10,84 ) -29 - got 60.000.000$
    (Kills,Suicides,Deaths)

Captain - Ridley ( 12,6,20 ) -14
    Pui_de_Zmeu ( 20,1,15 ) +4
    |DSC|The_Cro_Legend ( 5,2,20 ) -17
    [DRA]GrimReapersRevolt ( 2 0 13 ) -11
    Avian ( 26 1 16 ) + 9

Team 2 Overall score: ( 68 14 106 ) -52 - got 40.000.00$
    (Kills,Suicides,Deaths)
    Captain . Sammuel ( 21 3 13 ) +5
    Soul.Eater (11,2,20 ) -11
    [UR]daka ( 13,6,28 ) -21
    [UR]Psyclone ( 2,2,26 ) -26
    TGT_Deumos ( 21,1,19 ) +1

Individual winner: Avian ( 26,1,16 ) +9

The event was not planned, but requested by members online. Thanks all for participating and see ya next week.

Great idea, but things come back to the topic "Close the Arena" because 95% of the fights are in Arena, and scores don't count there.

And btw. can anybody give me a CSF license?

Reptile_ua

I didn't mean that, even though it would be cool if pirates would have their best ship, police their, mercenaries their, etc.
    I mean the basics, and yes there are zones of influence, how can you say they don't exist? Then you would see Bretonia BSs flying outside Malta, which doesn't happen, right?
    Just fixing weird owners.

Click me!

Basically all green systems on the picture, except Sol, Hiruga, Tohoku, Lost Paradise, PLP, and Arena systems
    For those pass-through systems like Quantos, Inner Cloud, Hyperion, Corridor, Wanderer's Pond, etc. that have Trade Lane that belongs to a faction out of the Zone of Influence of nearby systems (example: Hyperion - 1st lane owned by Navy, 2nd lane owned by KNF).
    For weird base owners, like SoS and Oasis bases, owner - Bretonia Police (and they're both near Liberty), DSE in Utopia, all kinds of police owning planets in Custodian, etc.
    For 1-way systems near X (Helios,Neophobos,Seltos,etc.)... I don't know, but imo. it's weird that in 1 system you have a Republican base, Bretonia Police planet and Outcast planet, connected by a Navy lane (if you get my point).

That's great news! I can't say I have any modding skills, but I'll try to help with something easy.
    I would like to mention, if it would be possible, that you "fix" NPCs and their Zones of Influence in new systems. By that I mean that there can't be Rheinland Millitary Battleship patrols near Omicron Minor, or that Bowex owns Planet Crossfire, or that Navy owns first part of lane in Hyperion that leads to Sol, and Kusari Naval Forces second part, or that DSE has a base in Utopia. It would be good if NPCs are in their zone of influence, in this case Order BSs near minor, Planet Crossfire should be neutral or something like that, Hyperion lanes should be by Armed Forces since they're near Dublin, Millitary or Hessians or Corsairs should own a base in Utopia etc etc. This is especially for systems around X.
    That's just my opinion.