Clan Introduction

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Portalearth.

• After a short search we found this place which is appropriate to establish a new Borg Collective. We are an association of "Old freelancers" for the most part of German players who passionately want to play Freelancer. Our role-playing game based on the Borg Collective from Star Trek saga. So we would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. If this is the wrong place, I ask for short information Aand perhaps a helpful link to the right place where we can present our comments in detail.

GunX

Clanleader of the Borgclan 8)

• Welcome and welcome on my guns BORG. j/k

CF suport=>police, pirate, mercenary and smuggler role play + ASF/CSF RP!

• I remember there already were some borgs hanging around several moths ago, named like [BORG]-Biborg, [BORG]-Triborg etc., so welcome back! :) And please don't assimilate the server. :verrueckt:

• Welcome to CF. Are you the same group as before? Tag is identical.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Welcome to CF, seen afew of you around already.
    See you all in space soon.

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Welcome to CF and to the SWAT Portal.
    Apparently RP related topics and questions are already made by others :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• welcome to CF
    have fun and stop stealing :P
    RP possibilities on Crossfire

spoiler contains german language

• howdy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hail and welcome. I had a chance last week to speak with one of your members, and they informed me that your RP stance was "terrorist". Hopefully, your intention will not be to enter a system and start shooting people without warning and for no reason. We have pirates, we have mercs, we have police and smugglers but we don't have terrorists. If you wish to be the evil bad guys, I suggest you mount pirate liscences and move out of New York system into the RP areas. See you in space!

• hello!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• g day and welcom .. have seen u guys around over the last week .. have fun .

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• hello and welcome.

:bstupididea:

death beckons for your soul...... and i answer its call!

13th ARMORED is recruiting!
    are you up to the challenge?
    if so PM me or robbers dog.
    no matter your skill, we're looking for comrades in arms

also find us @ Free forum : 13th ARMORED
    join our forum. you know you want to........

• Welcome to CF

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• welcome on crossfire :) ... and I hopy you guys will have some vodka in cargo for us thirsty mercenaries :D

• I did not think that it will be so many Replys. I'm pleased. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Terrorists, Pirates, Mercs, or whatever, if it is useful to the collective, we will assimilated it. On the "one" or "other" way. The rules of CF we will always follow.
    Let Unimatrix Alpha resurrected!

Scorpio

• Hehe.

Then pick the police RP for your entire clan and "terrorize" the other people (fine for traffic (depending on level.. make up something nice, your imagination is asked for) , kill pirates on sight, hunt smugglers.)
    Or pick the pirate RP for your entire clan and terrorize the others (tax all other pilots (depending on their level), kill cops on sight, and tax even more)

If you got a good imagination of things, you can make up pretty interesting "reasons" for all to be happy with.

I personally tax people, mostly just between 10 and 1000 credits. Not that someone would get bankrupt because of paying it, but with a nice story accompanying it, it gives a nice laugh and a good time on the server. ;)
    oh.. btw. your welcome-tax from my side will be 101 credits :)
    You better pay or my children have to starve again

• For your kids starving is the less horrid option :P