Posts by Robbers Dog

aphu .. do not freet bud .. all the players here have had a issue or to over the years m8 and we all know what its like bud .. as all the above have said .. thay will help .. get back into multi player .. svae your id and jion the fun ....

op ... i get it .. i only played the previuos version for a bit .. so i cant coment on that bud .
    also it was just a thought an idea ..
    the idea for conatainers was to help with the rp . just like the idea a few months ago of having all unmounted gear i.e misssiles bots/bats cargo and unmounted gunz droping of player ships for other players to tractor in would increas rp ...

is the dynamic econmy broken ? ... the only money maker is containers ..

just a thought .. could it be done so the contianers .. profit moves location .. like the commodaties does ... so u buy them one day from New berlin .. and have to run them to new tokyo
    and the next day the same containers have to go to texas to make money .. instead of the same old route ?
    is this possible ?
    also when mr pirate shoots your nice eyecandy containers .. instead of empty air .. some thing actuly drops of like the cargo that is suppose to be in them .. could that be done ?

or pehaps make the normal commodaties actualy worth the bother ..

Happy Birthday buddy ...

16 years old ... well back in the day when i was 16 .. we got so drunk we couldnt walk .. we went hunting the femails and well hehe ... and just genraly tore the town up ...

as your uncle i dont wish to see u doing any of this ............................................................ unless im invited 8).

have a good day bud >............................... lets go get waisted yea har rock n roll

yo long bow

every body above contact them all chat to them in game see what thay do and how thay doit
    its all goo d fun and the veriose RP is great ..
    we at the 13th a re mercs .. gunz for hire .. we trolly around in the shadows and wait untill we get a call .. then we swing into action ..
    at the moment we are building up the clan so will see 13th Armored Hauler / trucker /HGV /wideload and other ships taged like this hauling cargo for us
    which is a great laugh coz the good ole pirates give chase ... the cops try to fine for speeding and kaching a role play evening is set

if you need a train to get trading and experiance the fun of being chased from system to system by pirates im sure a few of us on here can help ..
    also get your self a fighter and ask a clan to jion in with them for a evening no strings atached im sure thay will be happy to have you along ..

get team speak and skype as well .. as typing and flying a pain in the deary air ^^

guys horatio shouldnt need somthing to tide him over ..
    hes got plenty of work to ( shall list all his jobs ? )

yep i think i will ..

recruit / trade / trade trade... and i missed one ...trade ^^

thnx that helped ..i have made a channel but its not with the other clans its right at the bottom lol any ideas how to move it ?

hi does any one know who is the team speak admin ?

or if you read this can the 13th armored have a team speak channel plz ?

@ Explo .. hi bud if ya need help just ask a player.. or a clan member.. all im sure will help ya

if the player is in arena he might be busy getting shot at by another player ..
    if players dont reply straight away thay are genraly fighting somthing .. so be paitent

good luck out there and have fun .. if i see ya ill see if you ok

try sending one of the admin/ technical guys .. useing pm .. about this bud ..
    thay might know the answer
    or maybe do a brand new freelancer instail .. shut down pc ..
    then instail freelancer mod manager v3.1 ..shut down pc
    upload crossfire 1.9 from swat portal .. actiavte it in freelancer mod manager
    then restart pc again ... then hope fully it will work .. if it doesnt i have no clue

hope this helps

i like it gunny ,,, looks like ill have to watch me speed .. and get me battle ship V.I.N regestered ...( how do u register a stolen corrsair battle ship ? ) .

hehe just a thought is there a list or could there be a list .. of what ships belong to what .. i.e for fining people for useing stolen ships ?

umm example say a caymen comes from a clan system or a faction .. and that player flying it isnt of said faction or clan . the cops could pull u over for the infringment ?
    might be to complicated but could be fun ... as all off us fly a mirad of ships ...

hi all

the 13th Armored are recruiting ..

the skill level does not matter
    the server knowledge does not matter

all we ask is that our pilots have a pasion for the role play of crossfire ..
    we are a mercanery clan ..
    we are also members of the ASF
    our clan system is Vega ..
    we are english speaking ...
    and online most nights of the week ( GMT 0 )
    we have a forum link is in the signature ..

contact me RobbersDog ( pack leader ) or Horatio ( recrutment officer / pen pusher -- only coz he can spell --)

hehe this interesting ,,,
    horatio u for got to ask if we are gunna get dom kavash cruise disruptors...
    and the accsses to of alien weapons in 2.0 ...
    or if the human factions are gunna push into alien terratories....

im sure 2.0 will not be disapointing ..
    @ horatio stop trolling and find some recruits for 13th .... :bodycheck:

congratz 50 ... nice one ..

the 13th Armored wish you all the best .. we raised a glass to our new honerable enemy commander " keep the sun at your shoulder and let your enemy grow no older " cheers * hic *