ASF vs. CSF FOR FUCK SAKES

There are 61 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• Since when I am responsible of cancelling the event ?
    I was online until my laptop started crashing, then it gave me blue screen (lol).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• gotta love those ever annoying bluescreens. Case in point, i want to very much be in a ASF vs CSF event, but with current work schedule if it was held now, i would miss it due to work issues.

• Alot effort was put to re-start this imo best rp type action on CF so I hope we will have it soon.

• ok wat om say to me was "the frag counter is not ready"
    so i did not make the battle cuz there was not gona be results

i say to op, pm me wen the frag counter is ready and i will launch the attack
    btw my idea was to fight in nebula, what i find aut later is that this will kill the server if there are more then 5 ppl in this battle
    so for now the only idea is to fight in arena, with EM (so the frags can be anons-ed)
    i am not EM so i cant do that, and the proper representitive of CSF is ryder hook, i just make battle plan witch cant be done cuz of server instability
    last time i log in and pvp i had 55 ping and lag

right now (do to working and personal staff) i can bearly log in, and even if i do i can play properly with less then 10 ppl online
    the plan is ready all i need is go from op wen the frags can be counted

space

the final frontier

• Ticket about this problem (frags counter) created.

• I say, morons, this was discussed, and in game was bragged 2 days continously by 2 different GRs, so as far as i'm concerned , go back to the let's count to 10001021001 and backwards, spam the off topic ass much as possible.
    Respect for the ones who actualy tryed to do something, rest, just some sheeps.

Can I get a link to the discussion please?
    I haven't read anything about it, nor did I find anything via search yet.

• Can I get a link to the discussion please?
    I haven't read anything about it, nor did I find anything via search yet.

I would really appreciate it, if a link, which leads to the discussion, which appearently has been held, could be provided, instead of calling others morons. :huh:
    If that's not possible, then please don't say it has been discussed, when only a certain group has had a word in it.
    It's pretty confusing talking about discussions which are only accessable for certain group members. ;)

• Ty for your double concern about that post of mine, since you're one of the so called GRs and 2 other GRs posted 2 days in a row announcing the ASF/CSF battle as taking place in S 13 and Texas, and all FL players who doesn't have propper license to participate was warned not to get in to those systems while having a battle, considering i was in SOL not long before starting the so called battle of Texas which was more a battle of swearings and theory, when server crashed 2 times in a row and i pmed you asking you if a certain person again has internet modem issues and crashes the server, saying clear that i was in a 300k run in SOL getting my ship in Texas for the ASF / CSF battle, yes there wasn't discussed at all.

There wasn't day in the last 2 weeks when ppl didn't brag about that even, so don't dare to tell me at least one SMG command member didn't hear of this event, i meana fter all, i heard, and never really needed to read forum for tactics or things Michael spammed even in the ASF section.

Was a big fail on both sides, but for someone who's suposed to actualy know stuff and after claims didn't even heard of any battle it's just lame. This wasn't a AD vs Michael or DSC vs PX, this was suposed to be fun, so stop butthurting.

Personaly i'm out of any ASF vs CSF activities and i'll take care to remove the ASF tagged char and give up my other llicenses, have fun. Again Morons!

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• spylegs:
    I am one of the GR's yes. But that does NOT necessarily mean, that every GR knows what others are announcing. Period.
    About the announcing of this battle being planned. I only saw it once myself during the (so called last 2 weeks), being made by horatio. And even he told me, HE got the information from the ASF-section.
    NO information about it in any public section.
    I never made such an announcement myself, BECAUSE I had NO information about it. Period.

All you told me when the server crashed was, that you where on a 300k run in SOL. thats all. and my reply was "ouch". Remember?
    No word about any battle.

Next.
    Was is being discussed in the ASF section of the forum, is only visible for ASF user group members. no one else. Period.
    IF there has been any for all accessable discussion anywhere, I would like to see a link, since I've not found any of it. Thats ALL I asked for.
    Since NO ONE even bothered with giving a link, I did repeat my question. But asking for something does not seem to be welcome. Thanks for that.

And again. Even I'm a GR does NOT mean I do know everything. ESPECIALLY not, when NO ONE is talking. and/or things are going to be discussed in a locked area.
    GR's are NOT allknowing, nor do they have access to all areas in the forum, especially not when they are not part of the usergroup.
    There is NO need at all to start insulting others and starting gettign offensive, because of a lack of information.

THIS I call lame.

• dont tell me you only have 1 fighter char?

Besides that, not all people play in the prime hours (18 pm to 00 am. )
    I dont heard anything about this batles, and yes i dont come here (swat) regulary becouse i am sick and tired of 90% of the threads are pure spam/flamming (and useless threads), where if you give your opinion you have half douzen people against you and your clan, douzens of PMs , and a few moderators closing threads that end up in personal revenges in-game. And if things dont happens like they want... they start to cry.

But some of them are important, at least the news, developing threads and the old people returning.

About CSF/ASF its too much politics in this event, like diferent sides and opinions on each side. But lets try it, It would be good if what will happen prove me i am wrong about what i think.

See you in space

• please STOP. This time it was bad organisation, bad result. Let ppl in asf csf command to find better way how to organise this stuff.

• Quote from martind Forlon (SA_Forlon)

Let ppl in asf csf command to find better way how to organise this stuff.

Sry to give this info, but communication between ASF and CSF command is a little difficult when the CSF command has blocked everyone(at least everyone who tried to contact him) using a certain feature, that makes the blocked's posts on the forum to be hidden, and the blocked guy cannot send you any PM or ticket or "mentioning" notifications.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes Huor, we found other ways as I mentioned in the first or 2nd post I made here we will continue the battles, passing by/skipping the CSF command. Though we still try to contact, friendly.

Yet, the job of the representative of a side is to represent his side in front of the other side, and if he blocks the entire other side he is incompetent for his job as he can't fulfill his main purpose(or nearly main).

• No - actually he is the leader of the CSF and not a representative. He is there to lead the troops. And normally there is nothing to talk between both sides (leaders)... You have the systems, you have the rules, fight and win and loose - voila thats all. And dont interfere in the business of others! That has nothing to do with incompetence. It is just using forum features and i am not going to argue about it.

signature.png

• I didn't mentioned names, and the CSF Command is not just 1 player, so don't target at only the leader of the CSF.

Anyway it's useless to speak about what already happened atm, so, I'm out of this topic line.

• and now... why do ASF and CSF need to communicate?

"sir, we would like to attack you now... i hope you are prepared... or do you require our battle plans?"
    hell, if you would simply play by the official rules all this wouldnt be necessary

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• How about stop talking and blaming others and simply getting ONLINE (having the proper license mounted) and killing the opponent with the "targeted/opposite license" ?
    Of course, outside NY, Arena, neutral and/or clan systems :)
    To afraid? To difficult? or simply to hard to accomplish? :D

Chicken will always keep running, no matter if ASF-Chicken or CSF-Chicken :P

• This thread was created because PX preferred to gangfight a DSC or two in Texas instead of battling with everyone as ASF vs CSF in Texas (where it was supposed to be inicially).
    Spiky made this thread to say that ASF vs CSF is on higher priority than a simple RP event.

Only 1 PX from 4 of them (+2 pirate allies called in, all of them to fight a DSC) had a CSF license, and he was not enough to defend from an entire group of ASF. An ASF GR even went to Sol to offer the CSF forces their proper licenses, but any of them took any ? Not by what I've seen.

So how about getting your CSF side ONLINE and with "proper licenses", Abras ? Then we can start killing you (CSF) as our opponent, or, kill eachother in a more objective view. The whole of ASF already has the supplies of ASF Licenses needed, and even has a supply of CSF licenses for who needs one.

Let's see if "chicken will always keep running". I hope not.

• woot, it sounds as challenge ;) ...

:D ... so maybe we really can count that on 26th 00:01 server time will start bigger fun ... :D