Posts by MysticalDL

Please get rid of it. I can't keep count of how many times my train has spun into a planet on a normal dock, because of this "feature". Not to mention when you hit an asteroid or even a starflier, you bounce 4 to 5k in another direction. Don't get me started on hitting a DK capship.....that's a 50k "bounce"

This completely, because now its become next to impossible to make consecutive trade runs even on near empty server, without flying back 10K or more when you get hit by a random Armored Transport or Bigger Ship, and if they hit you in a system near a planet, you might as well consider yourself killed.

How about stop talking and blaming others and simply getting ONLINE (having the proper license mounted) and killing the opponent with the "targeted/opposite license" ?
    Of course, outside NY, Arena, neutral and/or clan systems :)
    To afraid? To difficult? or simply to hard to accomplish? :D

Chicken will always keep running, no matter if ASF-Chicken or CSF-Chicken :P

Can you please stop the childish and immature insults when all Michael was trying to do was explain something?

Your a moderator, would atleast expect someone on staff to act with more maturity then that. Hence, why I negged your post, cause you stoop to childish name calling.

What I liked is what looked like could be converted into either new Capital Ships or even transports maybe, those ships look amazing compared what most of what we do have for Transports and Cap Ships.

That's a shooter with nothing of sci fi neither space...

Ummm problem with that, is that there is currently very and I do mean very few good space/scifi space online games that are free. We have Battlestar Galactica but from all accounts the game is far from balanced and stable, we also have Eve Online, but the game requires pay to play and is not exactly user friendly to new players. After that I fail to even think up more Online Sci-Fi Space MMO games without doing a search for them. Instead of us staying closed-minded to only the Sci-Fi Space Genre, I think we should try to expand into other online MMO genre's and try to attract more members that way, as well as getting them hopefully introduced and liking the Crossfire Mod enough that they will want to play with us on the CF Server.

If we could rearrange this event for next weekend or weekend after that then I would love to participate in my first ever ASF vs CSF war. I was hoping to be able to do so this weekend after I had spent around 450 Million to acquire and fully stock up a CapShip, but have had personal and work related issues that have been preventing me from getting on the game as much as I would like for next week to 2 weeks.

That means the DeathTaker is not that good ? hmm, it looked great from the description, like the 1 ms response part :D

No what he means is that the Genius Maurus is more ideally set up for FPS and other types of shooter games like Crossfire Mod and so forth. Where as the Genius DeathTaker is programmed and set up to be at its best in MMO games like WoW, and others like that, and RTS games like Starcraft 2.

Heh ofc i'd create more flame, since the king of them its Michael:P, just tell Michael close something and he'll "muhahaha" you=))
    Still, sucks to not be able to close your own threads:P

Mystic again, as you could say that some mouse it's a destroyer of hands and fingers, i can always say wireless, ones sucks too:) atm best products i had was from Logitech ,Genius, Razer and now Cyborg.
    I had Logitech-Genius Mouse, Nostromo Gamepad from Razer now Cyborg RAT, i can look up google and find lots of pages with plus and minuses for each of them, what's the point in reading 15 pages on google if when you'll have it at home you'll realise it's just another thing you'll hold in your hand and move a cursor on desktop:P

Logitech = Crap, been proven to many times. They are a company that gets credit off of past great mouses and other accessories and not about fact how they are now using 2nd and 3rd rate parts in current devices.

For Wireless, just depends on if your gonna spend the extra cash on buying Energizer Lithium batteries or just cheap generic batteries and that will determine the amount of time mouse can be continuously used. Current wireless has been running for about 4 months off the same 2 Lithium batteries with never once an issue so :P

Obv Michael :P

Leaning more towards getting either the Maurus or DeathTaker, as I have heard nothing but extremely good things about them, and have yet to find a single bad review about either of them. Which is what I look for when I research into purchasing a new mouse.

These are the current list of mouses I am looking to buy within next 1 to 2 months to replace my current mouse

Maurus
    Genius

DeathTaker
    Genius

G700
    Logitech - Wireless Gaming Mouse G700

G300
    Logitech - Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300

Razer Orochi Black Chrome Mouse
    Razer Orochi Black Chrome Edition Mouse

also expecting this mouse pad within next couple days to a week I hope
    Year Of The Dragon - Mousepad from Zazzle.com

Honestly though, most likely will not get any of the Logitech Mouses, as I never liked their products or seen them as reliable