Give me Money

There are 86 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• just follow the alcohol smell... (on the ground). In space, their engine exausts release alcohol traces you can track with scanners...

Go check your mail, boy :P

• Me from city Gotham me need help find good guns me got 10 million thank you aurelcici me friend free (aka) tax only 7 days
    Aurelcici me not ask money you 7 days. Me need help NOW got good gun
    Me thank lnaw idea me kill store

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Noo ! USA don't like the new sky lightning ! (previous image).

Turn it off xD

Man I need more vocabulary related to money lol...

Anyway, I am one of the 3 Mr Cash Guys... If you find me you will see money, but never in your hands. You will just loose packs of 100k $ each time you see me ^^ Unless you come in peace :D :ill: :jo: so then I just throw whatever I have big at you... (nukes that pukes).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• hey Riddler I have money for you , I want to see what you can do
    With good weapon and ship, I love a good show and if you have a merc license
    I'll even hire you for fun :)

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• you come crysis me kill you like bug eat dung.
    Voodoo me accept me money you good 4 days

I will kill you Because I can ???????????????????????????Give me money NOW or Me kill you?????????????????????????????????????????

• who is paying this fool. make him earn his keep. i acknowledge that i got a loan for starting out but i paid it in full with interest. that is the way to go...............

• Me don't like dude's begging for money
    Me attack you and kill you. So you not ask me for money. Me have no chance. Me kill you when you want money.

And now for those who can read :)
    I will not pay any credits to that guy. Furthermore I will consider any actions regarding to beg for money toward me as tax.
    He can however make me paying him money when he kills me in a fight, so he gets an earning of 200k credits each kill.

• did you l2dance yet clumsy boy?

Actually, did you? ;D ... cause I don't really remember you dancing good enough the last time in the Arena ^

• Mike: 200k now. :P

Only ? pfft I don't even move a finger for those :P

But I make this post for you... :D which consists in moving many fingers, for me, 11 fingers.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• 8). 8). Damn these guy sure scare the s**t out of me.. sounds like a desesperado, i hear some nasty tales about canibalism becouse money runs out in space (u know the usual stuff about stranded space hulks....), he deserve shot in head to end the misery.. 8o

• I've got some big guns in my cargo hold for you. Pay ME big money and I'll transfer them over to you. Then you can go on what ever imaginary killing spree you want.

(why am I even talking to this guy?)
    ?(

Trading is very competitive and you have to be able to handle getting your butt kicked.

- Paul Tudor Jones -

• He got owned in a variety of systems. He's not asking for money right now. He's still trying to explain how he teleported from Custodian to Alaska, therefore he needs money for a space-lawyer.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• yeah, one of the coolest guys in here, haha... me like his style too.

PS: Nice post btw Bond(in the CPC thread), I gave you a good post trophy.

The good old days when there were lots of invades etc ... we missed them so much.

• Yesterday (night) during peacefull trade in New Berlin I was asked from guy named 'Charon' (btw nice name) for moneys, equipment, knowledge ... all in style described above. It looks as Nigma is back (or someone is very closely following his previous path)

... But I'm sure he is only plaing 'fool' as his pirate role-play personal style. He had moments when he left his role and I'm sure behind nick is clever player who have good rules knowledge (not count his good fighting style with Eagle and basic equip).

... on one side is good to have prepared 'ignore' command bcs he talks really alot ;) ... on another side I hope will be in space some additional fun in next days.