Posts by Elmismisimo01

Hope this store thing will make pirate`s life a lot more fun, thinking in lurking access routes to these stores... u know... in space nobody can hear u.... 8). 8). 8).

Dear OP: im waiting here in stardock, spaceship is full of whisky and weapons, engines are roaring and overheating , hands shacking and wife is nervous and worry about my mental health.
    plz hurry 1.9.

PD: voices in my head tell me 1.9 is near.
    peace and prosperity.

8). 8). Damn these guy sure scare the s**t out of me.. sounds like a desesperado, i hear some nasty tales about canibalism becouse money runs out in space (u know the usual stuff about stranded space hulks....), he deserve shot in head to end the misery.. 8o

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R

based on this i can stop working on CF and leave the game like it is
    fine

Why dear OP avery time people complains about balance, stats and so you menace to us with stopping all ur wonderfull one-man work, why u punish with these to so many members like me, who few times post messages, but every day read the forum to learn about the 1.8 mod ?, i know sometimes the life is hard, the work, the family, the forum... but consider this, we both know this 1.8 will be the last one tribute to a wonderfull game, the last bullet from a long war, i know the stress sometimes can do nasty things , just keep ur head cold and think in so many players like me, outhere, maybe silent, but grateful for ur work.
    Peace and thanks for ur work. (gretings from Chile)

well in time of crisis one need to take a stance.. WTF is these thing about gay clan, LAME THING ! all these is for make internal divisions and all sort of bad thing IF for these new cool gay idea then ALL players must put Black, white, red, communist, male female, homosexual, prefix, im against differences, if u wanna be gay, then be gay in ur private life DONT go outhere crying it, THIS GAME is also played by childrens, all of them eager for fun and not for making dates or these sort of stuff