Give me Money

There are 86 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• Me here Edward_Nigma, me ask you give me money, me zero money cant kill with no money NOW.plz

I will kill you Because I can ???????????????????????????Give me money NOW or Me kill you?????????????????????????????????????????

• okay friend me not ask here, me ask you me game or me kill you in game if you not give me tax

I will kill you Because I can ???????????????????????????Give me money NOW or Me kill you?????????????????????????????????????????

• me no know plank friend, me know kill you if no pay me tax in game

• you give me good guns me kill you if you not pay me tax okay friend

• okay me log back in now friend

• me kill all but you give money me your friend for today me promise

• me waiting you not there , you scared like name for cat

you scared like name for cat

thats at least a nice description

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• me thank you , you give me a lots of money me all players you not like me kill for you (aka) tax me log in he not show me go now me come back soon

• I almost like this guy.

"Give me money or I shoot you"

So I shot him. Several times, in fact.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• me almost like you too but you not give me money (aka) tax me now kill you

• Me here Edward_Nigma, me ask you give me money, me zero money cant kill with no money NOW.plz

this reminds me of that Spanish panda.....Never say no to pannda :D .....

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• you give me good guns me kill you if you not pay me tax okay friend

So, he's got no money, and he's all about demanding money or he'll kill us for not paying the tax... then he demands that someone give him good guns so he can kill us for not paying the tax.

Does this remind anyone else of a thief who tried to rob a gun store, first demanding a gun so he can use it to hold up the cashier?

Or is it just me?