Posts by Seqan

I'd be willing to spend some time streaming, but I'm not sure I'd know what to do. It also would depend on when this would be.

The Silver_Arrows

Logo.png

The Silver_Arrows are back and now are stronger than ever! Founded originally in 2009 by Sam Thomas, Nicolás Salvador Cañones, and Emanuel Rau, also known as Arrow, Tango, and Extros respectively, the Silver_Arrows strove to defend mankind from threats so great that humanity could not hope to stand against them alone or divided. The first threat faced was the Nomads. Thankfully, the Order was able to drive them back before they could enact their devious plans. The Silver_Arrows, being formed shortly after that event, knew that a quasilegal organization such as the Order, having such a bad reputation thanks to the Nomad's influence, would never be able to effectively act on the scale that would eventually prove to be necessary.

As time passed, threats such as the Dom'Kavash and the intergalactic war proved that Arrow and his wingmen were right. The Silver_Arrows signed on to the Alliance Star Fleet as a Mercenary Corporation to try and unify humanity against the threats no single faction could handle on their own.

Today, the Silver_Arrows keeps to its core mission in defense of all races threatened by the various Dominator races that have invaded our galaxy. After some major restructuring and attempts to return to that goal, the Silver_Arrows are now recruiting once again! If you, like us, believe that our upmost responsibility is to protect our galaxy from those who would seek to subdue it, then join us in our crusade! All of our members have their own reasons for fighting. Choose yours and join us in exploring the unknown and defending our home.

The Silver_Arrows - We Explore, We Defend

While I rarely saw eye to eye with you on the turns SA took after Admiral Thomas left, I will never forget the role you played in my admittance nor what you did for my people.

Best of luck to you, Admiral Forlon. May the stars guide you towards bright futures.

So basically I never read anything ever, so sorry for necrothreading...

Anyway, in relation to that, the bug you mention does NOT occur with the GoG.com version of the game. I've tested it all the way through there.

The coveted Mesa Mod for Darkstar One

This is the most widely used mod for Darkstar one that is out there. What this mod does is,

• Gives you infinite money to use.

• Allows you to have a 10-10-10 ship by reducing the number of artifacts you need for higher levels.

• Makes the flak missions a whole ton easier

• Increases your shield power

• Increases the speed of your afterburner

• Increases afterburner duration

• Increases weapon energy

So basically, if you can still lose the game with this mod running, then you need to find another game. :P

Enjoy! :D :D :D

[webdisk]1109[/webdisk]

Cool. I do have one request, though. Can we add the preview and post buttons back to the quick reply? Or am I just an idiot and not seeing them?