A new thread to close

There are 77 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Huor.

• ha, next page ;)

Just to remind:

Ok Moderators, hurry up and close this thread!
    At Spiky, you're a noob! 8)

There is no basic question of this thread, the thread is not written as question, the first post does not contain a question... And everything else is just an assumption or intrepretation that more or less reflects that we all post irrelevant stuff here just to fill some bits of a continuesly growing database. This thread serves no other purpose to offer SPAM an area to grow strong and spread and multiply itself numerous times by having sex between your fingers and whatever keyboard you are using...

And just to protect my fellow mod mate (no homo) i will present and abstract of the forum rules:

Moderation & Bans

• You may not publicly complain about or demand a reason for another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email between the person concerned and the moderators

So if you have a problem with a mod - obviously with Arrow - then you are pleased to contact him by PM or if you feel to escalate in whatever and for whatever reasons you are pleased to issue your concerns to OP.
    And now happy post count hunting ;)

signature.png

• *sigh*

Daywalker, that last line of mine was a joke. I wrote it didn't I ? how clearer could i be ?

It was indeed aiming to yes tickle your feelings because i know it makes you mad when somebody puts themselves above others (and believe me i don't appreciate "showoff" and "wannabe the best" ppl either)... but I know there is always way too many aspects of a person to consider than one is better than another to seriously assume that i'm better than you (sarcasm, yep that's my kind of humor...)

• I simply do not understand why it is so hard for any of you just to agree with me and say Spiky is a noob, Bond has sex with "desktops", {LP}Marauder is also a noob and that Diablo needs professional help with his teenage-hood. Just comply!

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• No Huor i have not (if your quoting of death was dropped in my direction since you replied some of my annotations) - still your fellow (no homo) Mod is constantly asking for rejoinders in opening assumptions regarding me (or in other threads also others) for no reason, where i just don´t want to disappoint him to hard while he´s assuming everything but do not get something he could use for filling a non existent drawer for a more proper positioning. But if you realy wanna tell me that i am acting against any Forum Rules in a thread which you are calling a Spam thread by yourself, tell me where and when. Probably i am in the mood to discuss it with you, in all other cases - get a life dude ;)

Oh, one thing is still left, there was questions and a reason.

Arrow
    Work on your aiming and evaluation.

Gunny
    Else you will demand to close this thread?

Click the image above to visit us.

• rofl.....almost dropped my rum bottle^^
    yep....both me and spiky are noobs :D
    somehow makes me feel a little younger....hahahaha.....still won't comply tho 8).

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• And what offense took place to close this thread? Has anybody seen GranAndreasK? : Just sayin'

@DW: yes I do have one more demand, Moderators need to stop being so tight-assed about thread closings. Unless it's offensive, who cares if a thread is open! :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• And what offense took place to close this thread? Has anybody seen GranAndreasK? : Just sayin'

Well vishnu closed his own thread because he found Andreas.... There was no side dicussion going on (a rare occasion) and the main purpose has been served. Closing or letting dissapear in darkness is the same for me... (in short : vishnu just wasted his time by locking a thread that would have been forgotton tomorrow)

• What a funny thread - i think i will close it because its funny - ROFL...

@DW: Let me rework your response (because there is stuff mentioned i am not aware where you take this from):

No Huor i have not (if your quoting of death was dropped in my direction since you replied some of my annotations)

First: You have not - what?
    Second: My quote of death? Whose death are you talking about? Huh death - why death? I replied to your post as you stated: "The only fact i see is, that you get too much attention mostly by questionable actions - while not answering the basic questions of the thread which is more or less your Job as a Moderator from the definition". This thread is no question, because either someone forgot to put a question mark behind the title or it is a fact statement and not a question. And then mostly i don't think that Arrow is avoiding to answer questions, the most threads i follow there are even no questions directed to Arrow. Could be that there are thousands in threads i cant see (e.g. leader board or asf board) where Arrow misses to answer ;)

still your fellow (no homo) Mod is constantly asking for rejoinders in opening assumptions regarding me (or in other threads also others) for no reason, where i just don´t want to disappoint him to hard while he´s assuming everything but do not get something he could use for filling a non existent drawer for a more proper positioning.

Dunno - your POV, others may have other POVs.

But if you really wanna tell me that i am acting against any Forum Rules in a thread which you are calling a Spam thread by yourself, tell me where and when. Probably i am in the mood to discuss it with you, in all other cases - get a life dude ;)

Even SPAM threads have to follow the rules. Just saying. But i didn't pointed out you (in this time you DW) are not following the rules. Never ever stated this. Instead i just thought to post this as precaution as for me the posts herein directed against Arrow could be understood that you complain about his work. And in this case it would be better to contact OP. Just sayin, didn't i? Good that you in English is used for both singular and plural. As i don't like this too i try to mention the name if i want to directly address my issue to someone - if it was not clear before. Just my way to prevent any confusion^^

Oh, one thing is still left, there was questions and a reason.

But not this thread ;) As for the get a life thingy - ahm be sure that i have this life and its prosperous and wealthy and i like it the way it is.

As for Vishnus thread - well his thread, he is the starter. he may decide if its to be closed, deleted whatever. Thought everyone has the choice to delete his own posts??... So where is the problem with that? Seriously aren't there more important things to discuss then this? Maybe why the ASF/CSF is not running properly? Dunno just my feelings ;)

signature.png

• Jeez, how many times do I have to proove that I pwn everyone on CF

ugh, I might actually have to install FL again just for that; savouring the tears of the skilless whining losers is one of my favorite hobbies

I agree on point 2, 3 and 4

and on point 5 - Gunny is obviously an attention whore

and 6 -- Daywalker is getting trolled hard in this thread

point 7 Arrow - successfull troll is successfull

point 8 you are all n00bs l2pvp

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

Edited once, last by Spiky- ().

• "So where is the problem with that? Seriously aren't there more important things to discuss then this?".....said Huor.

My reply to such a ridiculous comment: Actually don't you think its about time for a thread that is pointless, entertaining and no one is flaming? :D

Except for Spiky being my bitch, no one's ass is hurting here. 8)

• I see we haven't lost our knack for cross-system empty beer can lobbing

Don't get any on ya :rolleyes:

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• Huor

I will try it for you, maybe i am able to translate the basic statements so you will understand it better:

quote of death = every post with more than one quote = not good because you try proofing something unnessesary or just don´t understand (which you already told) or acting without a specific statement which leads the inclined reader of your posts to skip the rest of your writing.
    thread = sum of all posts in a topic from different ppl with different point of views, questions and answers. Sometimes (which may be a surprise for ... you? (better?)) it is not black or white and can develop with more posts into a so called discussion or debatte.
    joke = something funny (mostly when the corners of your mouth are moving up). Try it from time to time in front of a mirror it makes your life easier ;)

1. you was assuming (welcome to the team) that i obviously have a problem with Arrow which i told you (!) that i have not.
    2. irrelevant (cause we are not talking about 1000 other posts and threads - so i skip it - interesting part of it is that ppl also agree in nonsense ) rest is just your meaning and nothing concrete (which you are demanding yourself) - still if nobody avoids an answer - why is there none? <- Questionmark
    3. just a fact, he is and maybe he got it now. But it would require you (!) to make something unexpected - reading objective - what nobody can expect from you (!) because again it would be grey instead of black or white. And honestly Huor i (personaly) don´t care.
    4. If you don´t mean i was acting against a Forum Rule while posting right after me reciting my wording and feel the need to point out forum rules while using the you form as an excuse for a fault - why not simply say sorry? Instead of it you (!) beat around the bush.
    5. Arrow ... where was anything directly written against him? Except my complaint that the basic question is not answered yet which was in fact directed to him as a statement and until now it remains truth. Your definition of your writing style is not in any attention of mine, also here i simply don´t care about it.
    6. That´s good for you - still you wouldn´t write it here if it would be the other way around.

Good luck in comming out of your confusion Huor.

Michael
    *sigh* Arrow assumed and speculated, Huor tried it once more, i reacted and now you are trolling in - that in fact was expectable because it has enough attention (readcount) for you to place a show. Don´t start crying later...

For the rest: NICE THREAD :D

btw wb eddie lol for the comment you are correct.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Ahhh quoting of death is one context. LOL thought i quoted about death of someone or something. LOL.
    Its quoting - like the word says itself. I do it this way because then my response to specific parts of your post are in context. Its easier to quote statements of you instead scrolling up or down or even switching pages. Its easier for me this way and from my POV not wrong. Its just a quote and i remove stuff that i don't want to comment like its common for quoting.
    A thread - yeah hum - your explanation sums it up quite well, although if its about facts then i don't like the grey zones. I did hate the stuff at school because teachers said my interpretation is wrong. But how can it be wrong if its grey? LOL it follows no orders - grey leaves place for your POV and my POV and everyone's own POV. So there cant be anything wrong. Sure that something like this (grey zones) may trigger others to share their opinion as well. What brings me to the next topic - i am quite funny and i often laugh, even writing this text here brings me a smile on my face.

Hm too bad we will never determine the real purpose of Gunny's reason for his post and this thread here. And yeah that leaves us all the only possibility to assume. Strange, isn't it. But the topic has something to do with threads closures - and well i can translate a few words very well. As well the first post request us mods to close this thread. So to proceed with the story - a few guys were hammering onto Arrows head - in this grey world - because he has closed a thread or two last month. Sure he has - and now what? Is Nibiru destroying us all?
    Sorry back to this topic. An answer needs a question in first place - maybe i lost the track - was there a question here that is not answered yet that belongs to this grey topic/thread? *smile* << you see i make it everytime.

Next topic that we clearly have to clear is the thing with the english use of "you" and "you". I pointed already out that you is used for singular and plural forms. both the same word. Without sitting together in a round or by phone and just by reading you (all - in german = man) have to take the you (das du) from the context of the text. But as much as i can use this you (du) in one sentence about you as one person i can use it in the next sentence as you as a group of persons. In our native language this is quite easiert as both forms have different words for you (singular form) and you (plural form) *LOL*
    Your post for exampel was started with an Huor. Means all other you(s) are directed to me. Its in context. That i take statement of one of your arguments must not mean i can switch to a next topic where i speak about all users. Its irrelevant to quarrel about this. If i would pointed out that you as DW have broken a rule then i would either have added @DW in front or would have mentioned your name in the sentence directly. But sorry - I didnt meant you Daywalker. It was for all participans and readers in this thread. Due to the fact that i assumed (that what this whole thread is about) that a few participans would complain about Arrows work (as what the thread title stated).
    Grammar - could be hard sometimes, especially for foreign languages. Maybe the native english speakers can post how they differ between you and you..? I hope i am not totally wrong here. Sorry if it turns out i misunderstood some english grammar lessons.

As we are at the topic:
    Your "complaint" about my style of quoting to death would impair the reading fluency; I have to state that I dont understand your nummeration of arguments where you start just out of whatever context - like point 6. "Thats good for you" -> ahm what is good for me? I hope this text commenting and post style matches more with your style and thus you don't loose the track or skip parts of it :) Dont ask me if i came out of my confusion - have i been in before? Assumptions over assumptions. Hopefully it will trigger some other happy trigger posters to leave their POV here

ROFL
    And now i smile again - i am thoroughly a positive and bright guy.

PS: Maybe we should start a new topic - eventually one of the 20% of serious topics where we can talk about english words, their meaning and its grammar. Dunno maybe i can still learn something useful. Just an idea and please no offense!
    PPS: So and now i am off to bed.

signature.png