A new thread to close

There are 77 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Huor.

• Ok Moderators, hurry up and close this thread!

At Spiky, you're a noob! 8)

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Not fast enough to stop me! MUAHAHA

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• To put n00b and myself into a sentence is possibly the most immense oxymoron one has ever written in the history of mankind.

also im watching the newest Harry Potter

Emma Watson, I'd totally hit that.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Dude she would smack your ass with her wand and turn you into a pu**y!

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• ROFL

And yeah emma watson is not bad at all

[threadclosed]This is a fake close !!![/threadclosed]

Gunny : sorry but i'm not locking the thread, you failed :D (take a walk next time you're frustrated by my use of the padlock :P)

• Past month shows that you are the frustrated one Arrow.

Click the image above to visit us.

• somewhat true... i get tired of ppl arguing here instead of playing the game or let their guns speak for themselves even after warnings (and no i'm not perfect i know i have my own share of "written-crap" too but i try to change it)

• Teenage testosterone clouds the judgement !!

• Arrow's no longer a teenager and has a kid, Gunny. That crack won't work. :P

How was that a comment against Arrow? Or are you just assuming? assume = makes and ass out of you and me.

• you know what Gunny ?

The thing that angers me the most in the threads i locked is that the topic lost importance for a stupid argument. The only thing you could do to anger me here would be to go off-topic and turn that post into a useful discussion :P

But now, the more i think of it, if the topic becomes useful, why should i close it ???

Never ending circle....

• Should just use one thread for all those junk posts... and keep the rest clean :rolleyes:

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• I was kind of hoping we could set a record of closed threads. I'm sure we surpassed all the threads closed in SWAT's history over the past month alone^^

Now back to the thread: {LP}Marauder is a left-coast noob.

• define 'junk post'

the way I see it is that 'junk post' is being interpreted very broadly on this forum

please come up with a set of conditions that would ultimately render a post as 'junk'; if a post fulfills these conditions then it is 'junk'

if there is too much 'junk' in one thread then it should be closed (but then again where is the limit to the amount of 'junk'?)

blablabla... lawyered

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL