A new thread to close

There are 77 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Huor.

• Still there is a reason and a question if you don´t get it, well np just think a little longer about it.

You might left your confusion now partly , when you started to think first before you write, still your interpretations and assumptions was leading to it and no, i do not feel any neccessity to discuss your wordings, grammer and/or your lifestyle where both of us know that you are just flailing around atm. To be more specific - the written above is mostly pointless.

Bond
    No it didn´t.

About your Problem with Sex:
    Well, it is not easy to explain if you have only therotical confirmations about it and the mentioned rate you are also theoretical referring to. I can realy understand your interest in it but if you do not have hard facts...

Realy, it´s sad to hear that from you but given the fact of your age, a game forum might not be the right place to help you :(

Click the image above to visit us.

• Realy, it´s sad to hear that from you but given the fact of your age, a game forum might not be the right place to help you :(

Errr... I trully hope not!

:girl_impossible:

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• you mean that beautiful angel face with a probably equally divine body that goes with it that i would have thrown in my bed in a second ?

YEEEAAAAAHHHH ! :bindecentlove:

^That's for such "sick" comments that Faaby censored her avatar btw... :P

• @DW;

There is always a reason - and with that there is a question. I think i got this reason and the question as well. Even 4 pages ahead to this one ;)
    But dunno - the thread is not written as question, and if i consider the reason to be serious then my abstract of the rules is not the worst idea.

But i am happy that we comply in defining all this thead here pointless. Should have been named like: "Yet another SPAM corner" or something like this.
    Although i think the syntax and semantics is important if we want to understand each other ;)

signature.png

• That was for your postings Huor, not for the thread as you now - but tbh. i am again extremly bored from your postings. As usual Huor you are assuming and repeating again and again and aga... - i don´t think that we will comply in anything but pure math. Realy, find a life dude.

• There is a difference between teasing and being dogmatically.

• Uh dude, ok. If u have a time for sex after being so active at this forum (and i know this is not the only one ;)) then congrats to you Superman :thumbup:
    lol

• i see this thread popping up daily but didnt get its purpose yet

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• it's purpose was to trolololo

but some posts exceed the acceptable limits of the art of trolling

... and if I say that... then it means that this thread has probably morphed into one of the saddest ones ever on this portal since 2003

problem?

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• You know what I find amusing? That everyone here thinks up long, boring posts just to try and slap each other in the face. Kinda sad, really. Especially since this is really a thread about nothing. Can't we all just get along without slapping each other so much? I agree with Spiky completely.

As to the original topic, the only n00b there is is someone who goes around calling other people n00bs without cause. Ergo, Spiky, you're a n00b. :P

• the only n00b there is is someone who goes around calling other people n00bs without cause. Ergo, Spiky, you're a n00b. :P

HAHAHAHAHA... VERY TRUE!