Posts by EvilDweeb

Just a quick word or 1000.....

@ AZ
    Sorry but because of that post I PMed you, things have changed. I apologize in public for misunderstanding, but Tarsus is still closed.

I suppose when we run around the board the actual location is unimportant and we read posts from section to section without placing real impetus on what section we are in at any given point.

Again my apologies for my missing that point.

At the same time, some may wish to be more careful in what they post in public, as flame wars are always possible.....isn't it obvious? LoL

@everyone else....

Since this is a public place, I would request that if this thread continues....please PM me or anyone in CFPD at any time for any reason....you would be amazed at what you may find.

I have to go to work now or I would add a few more tasty bits here.

Will bbl.........

Oh really...........you sure you want to go there?

Better make sure before I plop it up your butt mate. :D

And this wont be pretty either......

I am honestly giving you the chance to walk away.

I have the text ready to paste in on the very next post..........so dont start this.

Azadur?

Or is it Maudib? Or is it Nine other old relic Dune names?

I am simply Ed. Period.

So if you want slander...trust me you aint got a pot to piss in.

And BTW..this is the "official" CFPD thread...so you may want to take this up somewhere else mate. :D

Unless LP writes into CFPD policy..... hehehe.......NOT

[SIZE=3]
    As Former XO of CFPD I have to announce that I am formerly stepping down as the XO.

Rover has been appointed as XO of the new CFPD organization and we all welcome and high five his promotion!!! Good job mate and I personally can think of no better.

With that said, listen up folks......

Kermit is the Commanding Officer, and his word is law.

Kermit runs this org.

I have reluctantly accepted the CiC position from Gunny.

Though I say that now, I do not hesitate to admit that I only wish I can fill that position.

In the meantime, Gunny is still our Mentor, our Advisor, and our Counsel.

Make no mistake about it...you screw up you die up.

He isn't leaving, he isn't going away, he is simply passing the reigns...and I for one have to admire the man for it.

So with that said....

In the days, weeks and months ahead there will be new and exciting things to come, and CFPD only hopes we can be a "small" part of it.

And by the way....Maudib you better get your ass out of Tarsus....and I'm not kidding.

[/SIZE] \

Hi OP....

As a life long gamer and (also a Crossfire member), I throw my hat into the ring.

Not on behalf of CFPD this time, but on behalf of the community and it's future.

This will become game central -- and screw GameSpy, they sold out 2 days after they went online.

I will stand up and add some small piece here, whatever you feel I can contribute.

If it means leaving the game to work the boards, then so be it.

:D

Alright you whiners........

I am a Brit by birth living in the US, have been to school in the UK, so I know both worlds....trust me.

America wouldn't have called it "football" in the first place if it didn't demean the Euro form.

I played both - soccer, football, whatever.......

American "football" is a knockoff --- a bastardization if you will.

Euro "football" is where it came from.

Now back to topic - you want to see a superbly HOT female sport...try women's volleyball --- hell they play in bikinis.

What more do you need?

LMAO

Excuse me?

I can't be on during local drive time as I work late nights here in the US.

By the time I CAN get on its soon after server boot local Eastern US time.

Unfortunately, I miss out on all the good drive time player stuff.....but I would hope the logs show player participation.

I have also seen SEVERAL new player names on the server, though I cant confirm they are real or return rewrites (er, existing clan phantom chars).

Either way, can CFPD buy NY? Just silly of me.

Ok I apologize if that was too vague.....

OP, the Portal looks sweet.

It will become what LR should have, unfortunately, it now looks like SWAT, Crossfire, and the forum are the sole Freelancer community and hopefully the remnants left out there will come here.

I believe they will.

And you deserve the kudos for the best, most organized and serious community for all FL, LR, and CF members.

I hope we can help in some small way. :D

OP mate.....I understand what is going on here.

You are making the right choice by taking control of it, and I give you ^5 for it

At the end of the day, only those who walk away can say they played the game and came back another day.

And I for one am glad you grabbed it by the horns. :D

Looks good, is good, and will continue to be the foundation I for one will support right behind you.

OUTSTANDING !!!!

OK its story time.......

I work in a place where pointing fingers is a daily occurrence. Its brutal and its debilitating.

"They did that"...and...."they did this"....."so and so did this"....and..."so and so did that"

Unfortunately here in the real world, when you have to get up in the morning, pay your bills, save your family, and btw, save your community....finger pointing is for children, numbnuts, fuckwads, and shitheads.

For those of us here on planet earth making the way for you gum gnashers, there is actually a real code of ethics.

We can live by it, so if you can't, then we know who you are.

Burro, my old friend, all is forgiven.

Gunny, stop taking the beatings, its time to let the umbrella down.

OP, step back for two minutes and let the community handle this one.

We will, trust me.

In the menatime, BACK OFF......all of you.

Fix your own house before you start messing up the others.

Cause if you can't, I will.

And if I cant, there are ten more behind me that will. And if they cant, there are ten more behind THEM that will.

Do we COPY??

End of line......

After reading what I have seen so far, I am amazed at the audacity of some ppl.

Burro was the first friend I made in coming back to CF and we have been good friends all the while. I have even made good friends of all the fine people here.

Though I will not make any excuses for this behavior, I also will not believe for one moment that he was alone in all this.

Burro mate, your apology should be accepted by all, and it will be by me. Time will take care of the rest.

But those who hid in the shadows like slugs and pushed Burro from behind the scenes, thats a different story - and one that won't soon be forgotten OR forgiven.

Fair warning my young kiddies:

Get a grip of yourselves or Daddy will come calling.

Guys sheeesh lighten up.

If I can, you can.

There are reasons (I'm sure) that OP would let a public access system go to TRF.

The fact they landed on it first is your loss, not theirs.

Maybe it's time to start opening a few eyes here....sheeesh.

I will welcome TRF to Nephele until some wannabe pie rat fires on one of my guys IN Nephele.

Thats a different story altogether.

Get it?

ED

I have spoken directly to Huor tonight and am satisfied that TRF will honor the system access.

As it will be a clan system, no invasions or shooting will be tolerated, from EITHER side.

Please respect clan system rules folks. All of you. :)

ED

Yet another great idea.

Hope you can get help from the community, unfortunately I don't have the capability to process the format.

We need a player here....

ED

Wow!!! O!O

I find it pathetic why anyone would even need to cheat here.

Are there no worlds left to conquer?

Again, pathetic.