Alternative to smuggling :-)

There are 50 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• :ugly: WHUT ????? GUTTA BRAN ???? :verwirrt:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I am extremely thankful to SHS (for the first time!) for this message. I was hoping to be able to live of guns and if it is as he says, I will make money that way. It's a great exercise!

Btw.: Just have to ask Clan Command about our position on this...

• I prefer destroying NPC ships & hauling their pods to prison over trading or mining any day. Lol, Verbose...now you know one of the main reasons I belong to no clan, my friend. I can do as I please & dont have any commanders to answer to. Closest I come is if i'm hired by someone for a private bounty. 8)

• Coughz*

It pays off to have friends in high places

And it always pays off to have lots of friends to help you

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• i sent u a PM

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• SHS

I also thank you for the posting about making money off NPC as I see a LOT of new people on the server and they sit FOREVER at below level 40.

I agree that it is definitely better than smuggling, and the same technique can be done with a smaller ship in X or Vega.

It's like a stepping ladder. First in Vega (100 000), then X (150 000), then when Altair experience, go DK Friendly and then Vorkuta. After that, hunt Weapons in IC .. 700 000 +- per weapon.

It also gives good practice with aiming and tracking with guns.

In X and Vorkuta I use the engine Kill technique at about 3K from the NPCs and then cruise throught them and occasionally change direction with TAB.

This way you can attack the first bunch with a Torp, and kill one - sometimes two that way and the rest (being bundled up) take quite a lot of damage.. If you are fast enough you can kill the first wing 4-5 ships in two passes .

At this point I am using the Saracen for the job as it costs way less than the Redemption, but I think the Redemption is the better alternative.

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Leave it to the Saracen it´s better for NPC hunting Riebens (much smaller and harder to hit) (a four Gun Setup will make it) - and hell SHS stop making these kind of posts you are lowering every quiet and calm hunting grounds with it :D

Click the image above to visit us.

• Thanks for the post! I`m yet to find out how to get friendly with DKs etc. I haven't visited Altair for 2 years now lol. I only remember that the jump hole from Sol was at C4 but from then on I`m a dead man walking :D

Redemption ? Is that a new ship or something ? VHF, HF etc ?

Jeez, I just remembered the days when meeting a coalition ship was a nightmare :D :D After that we got friendly with them and finally visiting Sovetskaya wasn't a pain :P 8).

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• misions agenst the sirius houses is easy with redmeptionm cuz of the 6 lvl 10 guns and they are not very good with aiming
    so the fact that the ship is big have no difrence : )
    in 1.9 80 pods(full redemption cargohold) will cost 40 mil so making misions will be very popular : )

space

the final frontier

• IOC has full access rights to Tarsus as they always have. IOC must ask to hunt CFPD bounties in Tarsus.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well, i find doing missions in Tarsus on planet is the best way of earning money (ofc when u have permission for entrance). Get ship with good cargo (i had sabre with nomad weapons, bad shield and no hull upg so u can fly anything kuz missions are not that hard), and pick only missions that will be finished in sector 3E or 3D. Take trade lane and jump out when closest to the waypoint. Usually waypoint is 6-10K away from the place you jumped out. Missions give form 440k to 490k and most of them give you like 15 pilots. So, u might need to relog few times to get 3E-3D mission, that will take you 30-60 seconds. Getting to the waypoint takes you for about 1 minute or less, finishing mission can take you from 2-5 minutes. So with getting back to the planet and with most extreme conditions you will need 8 minutes for almost 2 million credits, i think it's not bad since vega is close and you get a lot of weapons and missiles...

Edited once, last by woole ().

• I actual run legal trade routes for money. Sure at this moment (Due to rep fixing) i'm down to level 21, and the runs are not giantly insane amounts of money. That doesn't matter due to the trade lanes still being worth a decent amount of money. Besides when trading it's not the profit, nor the destination! It's the travel that you're truely looking forward to... well okay so it's also the profit WHEN you get to that destination....

• For most ppl here it´s all about the money ...

• Yeah, like in RL, in game money can't buy happiness....
    just makes you a potential target for pirates,fines everywhere, combats and big loss of $, etc... ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Money can't buy you happiness, true, but it can buy you a sh*tload of missiles, guns and armor to make everyone else miserable too. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf